Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones 6112ROS
PAIRING THE HEADPHONES
Press and hold the MFB for around 3 seconds to power on the headphones. It will then enter Into “Pairing Mode” after around 5 seconds. Go to your device’s bluetooth settings and choose ‘Tzuml Headphones” from the device list. Click on It to pair the headphones. Once the headphones have been paired with a device. they will automatically connect to that device going forward.
‘To pair to a new device, press and hold the MFB for around S seconds, The headphones will enter pairing mode.
- Do not use this unit for anything other than Its Intended use.
- Keep the unit away from heat source. direct sunlight. humidity. water or any other liquid.
- Do not expose the device to extremely high or low temperatures. as It may damage the battery.
- Do not operate the unit if It has been wet or moist to prevent against electric shock and/or injury to yourself and damage to the unit.
- Do not use the unit If It has been dropped or damaged In any way.
- Repairs to electrical equipment should only be performed by a qualified electrician. Improper repairs may place the user at serious risk.
- Keep the unit out of reach of children.
- This unit Is not a toy.
tzumi Inc. Headpllone and Gase Box. Distributed by tzumi loc. NY, NV 10016. Copyright 2018 tzumi Inc. All Rights Reserved. Made in China. Pocket Juice is a registered trademark of tzumi. iPhOne is a trademark Of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, lric. and any use of such marks by tzumi Inc. Is under license. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. Subject to change with Out prior notice.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!