SoundMates Wirless Stereo In-Ear Earbuds
TO CONNECT – SOUNDMATES are pre-paired to each other with the RIGHT mate having default primary settings.
FIRST – Press and hold the multi-function button on both earbuds until you hear the prompt “Power On”. You will then hear the prompt “Pairing”. You will hear 2 chimes to indicate both earbuds are ready for pairing.
SECOND – Select Tzumi SoundMates from the bluetooth device list displayed.
THIRD – You will hear “Device Paired” Your SOUNDMATES are now ready to use!
Make sure the Bluetooth function is available on your cell phone. Specific pairing procedures will be different depending on different cell phone. For detailed information, please refer to your cell phone’s User Guide.
If no device connection is made within 5 minutes of the earbuds being switched on the earbuds will automatically be switched off to save power. After a successful pairing devices will memorize each. Therefore, no pairing will be needed next time.
- Keep the distance between the cell phone and Tzumi SOUNDMATES within 3 feet ( for pairing only ).
- Press and hold the multi-function button on both earbuds until you hear the prompt “Power On”. You will then hear the prompt “Pairing”. You will hear 2 chimes to indicate both earbuds are ready for pairing.
- Activate the Bluetooth function of the pairing device and select “Tzumi SoundMates” from device list displayed.
- You will hear “Device Paired” Your earbuds are now paired successfully
CHARGE SOUNDMATES & CASE
Place SOUNDMATES into the case and close lid. They will charge automatically. The LED light will turn solid BLUE while charging. The LED light will turn off when charge is complete.
Plug the micro-USB cable into the bottom of the case to charge case. The LED light will turn solid RED while charging. The LED light will turn off when charging is complete.
- Do not use this unit for anything other than its intended use.
- Keep the unit away from heat source, direct sunlight, humidity, water or any other liquid.
- Do not expose the device to extremely high or low temperatures, as it may damage the battery.
- Do not operate the unit if it has been wet or moist to prevent against electric shock and/or injury to yourself and damage to the unit
- Do not use the unit if it has been dropped or damaged in any way.
- Repairs to electrical equipment should only be performed by a qualified electrician. Improper repairs may place the User at serious risk.
- Keep the unit out of reach of children.
- This unit is not a toy.
This product contains a lithium polymer battery. Lithium polymer batteries are environmentally safe when fully discharged. Please refer to your local and state laws for battery disposal procedures.
- Bluetooth Version – Bluetooth 4.2
- Charge Time – Up to 2 hours
- Play Time – Up to 3 hours
- Case Battery – Lithium Polymer 500 mAh
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
SoundMates Distributed by tzumi® Inc. NY, NY, 10016. © Copyright 2018 tzumi Inc. All Rights Reserved. Made in China. All other trademarks and tradenames are the property of their respectful owners. Subject to change without prior notice.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!