Aura Twisted Lava Lamp
INTRODUCTION & FEATURES
Enjoy a fun and soothing psychedelic glow to the sound of your favorite music with the aura LED Lava Lamp Bluetooth Speaker by Izumi. This 165-inch speaker features a wavy tube shape and AUX or Bluetooth connectivity to accompany your media from any device with a colorful green and blue ambiance
- 1 x Lava Lamp Bluetooth Speaker
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1x 35 mm AUX Cable
BLUETOOTH LAVA LAMP
- Colorful & Soothing Liquid Wax Motion Display
- Perfect for Bedrooms, Parties & More
- Bluetooth Connectivity for Smartphones & Smart Devices
- Provides Relaxing Soft Light: Great for Kids & Night Lights
PARTS AND FEATURES
USING YOUR LAVA LAMP
NOTE: This lamp operates at a very warm temperature Never touch the unit once it is plugged in turned on
STEP I: POSITION THE LAMP.
- The lamp and its reflector may become off-center during shipping Check and, if necessary re-center before plugging in the lamp.
- Choose a position away from extreme cold or warm temperatures such as heating or air conditioning vents
- Make sure the lamp is positioned on a solid stationary flat surface and that it is not at risk for falling
STEP 2: CONNECT THE LAMP TO POWER
- Locate an AC wall plug and insert the power plug securely
- Flip the power switch to the ON position (see diagram for reference.
- If necessary, allow the lamp to reach room temperature before turning it on .
- The lamp will take between land 3 hours to warm up to a proper starting temperature
STEP 3: CONNECT TO MEDIA.
- Bluetooth Connection Tum the lamp on and activate Bluetooth pairing from your device’s Settings menu Search for the device name ‘Aura Lava Lamp and select to connect. Youll immediately be able to control media using your device
- AUX Connection Connect the included 35 mm AUX cable to the AUX port on the side of the unit (see diagram for reference Once connected, Insert the other 35 mm head into your device’s audio jack You may now control the media and volume from your device
CLEANING, STORAGE & TIPS FOR USE
- Keep the area around your lava lamp free of clutter that could catch fire, including books, stray papers or posters. .
- Only use fine glass cleaner and a soft cloth to clean your lamp Never use harsh chemical cleaners
- Always unplug your lamp from the power source before cleaning,
- Before carrying/transporting the lamp, check to make sure the wax is completely flat and solidified,
- If you plan to store your lamp for long periods of time, ensure that the unit does not reach temperatures below freezing Store the lamp in its original box. Only store your lava lamp on a cool dry and flat surface Wrap the card around the base of the lamp and keep away from moisture .
- During operation be sure to never move or shake the lamp to avoid permanent damage
- Never heat up or cool down the lamp artificially Doing so could permanently damage the unit,
- The space at the top of the vase is provided for liquid expansion. Do not break the seal of the cap to fill it with liquids or solids
- The color of the wax menu begin to fade slightly after 2-3 uses. If the room temperature is high the wax may overheat resulting in smaller bubbles/formations that float to the top of the vase if the operating temperature is too low, the wax will stay in the bottom of the vase without floating if this happens, wait until the room temperature is back to the designated range before restarting the unit.
- Bluetooth Version 42
- Light Bulb: 64/35W
- Speaker Rated Power: 5W
- Impedance: 40
- Sensitivity: s 3%
- Frequency Response: 100Hz – 18,000 Hz
- Working Distance: s 10 m (33 ft)
- Power Consumption: AC 120 V
- Unit Dimensions: 44 x 4 4 x 16 % in
- Colors: Green Wax in Blue Liquid
WARNINGS & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- This lamp is not a toy and should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or modify your unit in any way.
- Keep the unit away from all heal sources, including direct sunlight and heating vents.
- Do not expose the lamp to humidity, water, or any other liquid Do not expose to extremely hot or extremely cold temperatures/conditions.
- Do not ingest the lava lamp’s liquid contents Doing so could cause harm or injury to the user.
- Never touch a lava lamp that is turned on or has been used recently Lamps become hot and can cause severe burns
- Never use your lava lamp if it has a damaged cord or plug if it is not working properly if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water.
tzumi aura LED Twisted Lava Lamp Speaker. Distributed by tzume inc. NY, NY, 10016. Copyright 2019 tzumi. All Rights Reserved. Made in China Samsung and Galaxys are both registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Other trademarks and trade names on this package are those of their respective owners.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and 2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. FCC Radiation Exposure Statement This device complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Aura Twisted Lava Lamp User Manual – Download [optimized]
Aura Twisted Lava Lamp User Manual – Download
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!