TurboTronic TT-VS777 Cyclonic Vacuum Stick Instruction Manual
Safety advices & cautions
Read all the instructions carefully before using the vacuum cleaner
- This vacuum cleaner can only be used on dry purpose only. Water, liquid and other wet objects are prohibited to be sucked into the product. Do not water or spill liquid onto the vacuum cleaner. If that happens, it will increase the risk of electric shock.
- Do not use the vacuum cleaner to suck powders such as flour, cement or other big objects, or the motor can be broken or make the vacuum cleaner blocked.
- Please use dry cloth to clean the vacuum cleaner. Please do not use gas or liquid that can make the surface cracked or color faded such.
- Please do not use or store the vacuum cleaner under high or low temperature, suggested using temperature is 0°-40°C indoor. Please store the product under cool and dry environment. Please avoid long-time sunshine on the product.
- Please fully recharge the battery, when first used or used after long time storage. If the product is not used for long time, please make sure the battery is recharged and used each three months at least.
- When the vacuum cleaner fully recharged, please unplug the adaptor. Please do not pull the power cord directly.
- When working time goes shorter, caused by low battery capacity, please buy new battery unit to replace it.
- Do not litter the battery unit and it should be safely recycled.
- Battery unit can only used for this vacuum cleaner, please do not use it on other purposes, and can only charged with the adaptor with the vacuum cleaner in the package, do not disassemble the battery unit in case of damaging or short circuit. Do not place the battery unit close to the high temperature objects or fire, do not insert the battery unit with sharpen objects or break the battery in case of electric shock.
- If the vacuum cleaner cannot work or some parts broken, in order to avoid dangers, please do not disassemble it privately, sent it to the appointed maintenance or service centre and get it repaired by professional after sales
- Please make sure the child can not touch or use the vacuum cleaner and charge the battery unit in case of dangers.
- SPEED CONTROL BUTTON
- BATTERY INDICATOR
- MAIN BODY RELEASE BUTTON
- ELECTRIC TUBE
- BRUSH RELEASE BUTTON
- POWER BRUSH
- DUST TANK RELEASE BUTTON
- DUST TANK
- DUST RELEASE BUTTON
- MOTOR UNIT
- BATTERY UNIT RELASE BUTTON
- 2 IN 1 TOOL (CREVICE NOZZLE AND DUSTING NOZZLE)
- WALL MOUNTING
|Battery unit||Tube||Power brush||
Assembly dust cup unit
- Put filters into dust cup, twist the cone and match cone’s pins into the grooves inside the dust cup.
- Insert filter onto the cone
Assembly dust tank with motor unit
- Put the dust cup to pins on motor unit lower edge
- Push the dust cup till “Click”sound heard
Assemble main unit with battery unit
- Press the battery unit onto the main unit. till a “click” sound heard.
Power brush , tube, and main body assembled
- Insert upper end of power brush into lower end of the tube, till a click sound heard
- Insert the upper end of the tube into the lower end of battery unit a click sound heard.
How to assemble the accessories
Accessory assembled into the main unit
2 in 1 tool just insert into the main unit hole and make them inserted firmly.
Assemble the accessories to the tube.
Insert the round end of either 2 in 1 tool or furniture tool into the lower end of tube, till a click sound heard
Please refer to picture 8
- How to place the main unit
- Fixed the wall mounting which near with the socket
- Put the main unit on the wall mounting.
PRESS THE ON/OFF BUTTON AND SPEED CONTROL BUTTON TO START THE VACUUM CLEANER, PRESS THE BUTTON AGAIN TO ADJUST THE VACUUM CLEANER WORK TO HIGH/LOW SPEED.
ACCESSORY : 2 IN 1 TOOL
- Insert 2 in 1 tool into main unit, then push the dusting head back. This form can clean sofa gap, wall corners, stairs, keyboard and other narrow places
- Insert 2 in 1 tool into main unit, and then push the dusting head back till it is locked. This form can clean furniture, home appliances and bookshelf.
- Insert 2 in 1 tool into tube and then push the dusting head back till it is locked. Insert the other end of the tube into the main unit. This form can clear roof or other high places.
main motorized brush
Connect the brush with tube, then can use the motorized brush to clean.
- Before charging, make sure the adaptor is the right one.
- Put the vacuum on the wall mounting , when charging, One LED light will be turned on , when fully charged, three LED lights will be turn on.
- When the battery is going to be power off, please charged it right now with adaptor.
Clean and store
- Press the motor unit release button to divide motor unit from battery unit.
- Release button to empty the dust from the cup.
Dust cup clean
- Press the release dust tank button , Take it out .
- disassemble the dust cup,Get out the HEPA and plastic filter from dust cup.
- Both HEPA and filers can be washed. After cleaning, dry them naturally.
Clean the main brush
- Glide the knob on brush bottom to left size, lift the brush roll cover
- Get out of the roll and clean it(no water)
Attention: after long time use, the roll may stick hair or other masses which needs to be cleaned in time in order to keep the vacuum cleaner working efficiently.
|NOM. INPUT POWER||120W|
|INPUT OF ADAPTOR||100-240V～50/60Hz，0.5A|
|OUTPUT OF ADAPTOR||27V,500mA|
Documents / Resources
|TurboTronic TT-VS777 Cyclonic Vacuum Stick [pdf] Instruction Manual|
TT-VS777, Cyclonic Vacuum Stick, TT-VS777 Cyclonic Vacuum Stick