TT-CT20 Cyclonic Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
We congratulate you on the purchase of this CLEANTECH Cyclonic Handheld Vacuum Cleaner by TurboTronic. TT-CT20 features a large and convenient digital display A vertical cyclonic design and a special side air outlet.
The 90W & 11V powerful motor can achieve up to 15kpa suction power, and quickly clean your home, car, pet hair, cigarette ashes, etc. Make your daily clean-up much simple.
Please read these operating instructions carefully before installation and commissioning in order to familiarize yourself with your new device and to achieve maximum operational safety. In particular, the safety regulations must be observed to avoid accidents and damage. We recommend that you keep the instructions carefully for future reference. warning:
Please take care of the instruction for future use.
- Children must be supervised by an adult. Do not allow children to play with the vacuum cleaner
- This appliance is for family use only. Do not use outdoors
- When unplugging the charger, please hold the plug, do not pull the power cord
- Do not leave the vacuum cleaner when the power is on, so as not to cause harm
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a maintenance worker. Do not replace without permission, so as not to cause harm
- The following objects are strictly prohibited, otherwise, it will damage the vacuum cleaner or cause fire, causing harm to the human body.
- Do not absorb large or sharp objects, such as glass
- Do not absorb reactive liquids (e.g. soluble, corrosive, detergent, etc.).)
- Do not absorb flammable or explosive objects, such as gasoline, alcohol…
- Always check equipment or charger for damage.
- f there is any damage to the airframe or other places, please do not continue to use it. Do not open the device or charger without permission, and do not replace the power cord by yourself. Please send the machine to professional maintenance personnel for maintenance.
Do not try to repair the machine by yourself to avoid injury
- Please pay special attention not to trip the power cord when charging the machine
- Keep power lines away from hot surfaces. (e.g. cooking utensils and other hot objects).
- Do not touch the charger or power cord with damp hands.
- When using a vacuum cleaner, do not aim the cleaner at people or animals.
- Please use the accessories provided.
- Please store this manual in a safe place.
- Please use the charger provided.
- Keep out of the hands of children and the elderly and infirm.
- If there is an overflow of inhaled liquid, please check whether the dust bucket is full, otherwise, it will block the filter bag or seriously damage the vacuum cleaner.
|1 On/off switch||5 Charging base|
|2 Speed control button||6 Crevice nozzle|
|3 display screen||7 Small brush|
|4 Dust release button||8 adaptor|
HOW TO CHARGE
Attention: the charging stand can be placed on a flat surface.
- Place the vacuum cleaner on the charging base
- Plug the charger into the socket. (make sure the machine is turned off before charging)
- When charging, the battery indicator is flashing white, and the battery power digital display indicator is on; When fully charged, the battery indicator is always on, and the battery power digital display shows 100
- After charging, please unplug the charger.
- The charger may get hot during charging.
Important: Please be sure to use the charger provided when purchasing to charge!
- When charging, the battery indicator is flashing white, and the battery power digital display is on；
- When fully charged, the battery indicator is always on, and the battery power digital display shows 100。 The digital display will turn off after ten minutes；
- When using the vacuum cleaner, the battery indicator is on with white, and the battery power digital display is on.
- When the battery is running out, the battery indicator flashes with white color and the number of the digital display decreases gradually; When the battery is completely discharged, all indicators are off
USE AND FUNCTION
Do not use this product while charging.
Please check whether there is a rarity in the flat suction frequently. If there is a foreign body, it may scratch your floor.
- Insert crevice nozzle into the main engine for cleaning table, car interior, corner, etc.
- Insert the small brush into the vacuum cleaner to clean the sofa, carpet, etc
- Press the switch button to start up.
- Press the switch button to turn off
CLEAN THE DUST CUP
- Press the lock of the dust release button, take out the suction nozzle, and pour out the garbage
- Rotate the dust cup to the left and remove the dust cup.
- Remove the filter inside。
- Clean the filter and dust cup
- Put the filter into the dust cup
- Rotate the dust cup to the right to Put the dust cup into the machine.
Important: make sure the filter and dust cup is completely dry before placing them in place.
HOW TO DISPOSE OF THE OLD BATTERY
Remove the battery from the device before discarding it.
Do not put the discarded batteries with the daily garbage Put together; The batteries should be sent to a local authority recycling center.
If you can’t remove the battery yourself, Your local recycling center will take it down.
if this product fails, please be sure to have professional repair.
DISPOSAL OF OLD ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES
The European directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), requires that old household electrical appliances must not be disposed of in the normal unsorted municipal waste stream. Old appliances must be collected separately in order to optimize the recovery and recycling of the materials they contain and reduce the impact on human health and the environment.
The crossed-out “wheeled bin” symbol on the product reminds you of your obligation, that when you dispose of the appliance, it must be separately collected.
Consumers should contact their local authority or retailer for information concerning the correct disposal of their old appliances.
Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of
TurboTronic® Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original product only and is not transferable.
TurboTronic® warrants that the unit shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Limited Warranty apply only when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the Owner’s Guide, subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
What is covered by this warranty?
- The original unit and/or non-wearable parts deemed defective, in TurboTronic sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced
- TurboTronic® reserves the right to replace the unit with one of equal or greater value.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Normal wear and tear of wearable parts (such as blending vessels, lids, cups, blades, blender bases, removable pots, racks, pans, etc.), which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit, are not covered by this warranty.
- Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance (e.g., failure to keep the well of the motor base clear of food spills and other debris), or damage due to mishandling in transit.
- Consequential and incidental damages.
- Defects caused by repair persons not authorized by TurboTronic. These defects include damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing the TurboTronic ® product (or any of its parts) when the repair is performed by a repair person not authorized by TurboTronic®.
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside Europe.
Illustrations may differ from the actual product.
We are constantly striving to improve our products, therefore the specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
TurboTronic® and Z-Line® are registered trademarks of Z-GLOBAL B.V.B.A®.
Documents / Resources
|TurboTronic TT-CT20 Cyclonic Handheld Vacuum Cleaner [pdf] Instruction Manual|
TT-CT20, Cyclonic Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, TT-CT20 Cyclonic Handheld Vacuum Cleaner