Trust Power Bank User Guide
- Do not expose to excessive heat such as sunshine or fire, avoid abrupt changes in temperature.
- Do not use or store in humid or wet conditions.
- Do not use near explosive gases or flammable materials.
- Do not bum or incinerate.
- Avoid contact with battery chemicals
- Do not throw, shake, vibrate, drop, crush, impact, or mechanically abuse.
- Do not cover with objects which may affect the heat dissipation.
- Only use the included cables or the cables included with your device.
- Disconnect when not in use, do not charge or discharge unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children
- This product can be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the product in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|Trust Power Bank [pdf] User Guide|
Trust, Power Bank, 22790