TRISTAR MX-4822 Food Processor
- By ignoring the safety instructions the manufacturer can not be hold responsible for the damage.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Never move the appliance by pulling the cord and make sure the cord can not become entangled.
- The appliance must be placed on a stable, level surface.
- The user must not leave the device unattended while it is connected to the supply.
- This appliance is only to be used for household purposes and only for the purpose it is made for.
- This appliance shall not be used by children aged less than 8 years. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children aged less than 8 years. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless older than 8 and supervised.
- To protect yourself against an electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plug or appliance in the water or any other liquid.
- Do not allow children to use the device without supervision.
- Switch off the appliance and disconnect from supply before changing accessories or approaching parts that move in use.
- Always disconnect the device from the supply if it is left unattended and before assembling, disassembling or cleaning.
- It is absolutely necessary to keep this appliance clean at all times, because it comes into direct contact with food.
- NOTE: The chopping blades are very sharp, avoid physical contact during emptying and cleaning the device, you can seriously injure.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as:
- Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments.
- By clients in hotels, motels and other residential-type environments.
- Bed and breakfast type environments.
- Farm houses.
- Food pushers
- Lid with refill opening
- Speed selector
- Removable chopping blade
- Slicing and chopping disc (2 side function)
BEFORE THE FIRST USE
- Take the appliance and accessories out the box. Remove the stickers, protective foil or plastic from the device.
- Before using your appliance for the first time, wipe off all removable parts with a damp cloth. Never use abrasive products.
- Put the power cable into the socket. (Note: Make sure the voltage which is indicated on the device matches the local voltage before connecting the device. Voltage 220V-240V 50/60Hz)
- Both attachements (chopping blade and slicing and chopping disc) could be used by all three speed settings.
- The blades of the slicing and chopping disk and the blade chopping are very sharp, avoid physical contact, you can seriously injure.
- 1: for soft ingredients
- 2: for hard ingredients
- Pulse: short, fast chopping function for all kind of food
- This food processor is equipped with 2 safety switches, make sure you have completed the following steps for a correct installation.
- NOTE: the bowl has to unlock the first safety switch. Keep the handle pointed to the back and turn the bowl clockwise until you hear a click and the handle is pointed to the right.
- Place the choppingblade in the bowl over the removable shaft.
- Put your ingredients into the bowl.
- Place the lid on the bowl.
- NOTE: the lid has to unlock the second safety switch. Make sure the extended lip on the lid turns into the handle of the bowl until you hear a click, the lid has to be turned clockwise.
Slicing and Shredding Function
- Place the bowl on the base, then place the shaft in the bowl. Keep the handle pointed to the back and turn the bowl clockwise until you hear a click and the handle is pointed to the right.
- Fix the slicing/shredding knife to the detacheble shaft: – knife upwards: slicing cut function – knife downwards: shredding function
- Put the lid on the bowl. Make sure the extended lip on the lid turns into the handle of the bowl until you hear a click, the lid has to be turned clockwise. Then put the plug to the electric socket, turn the switch to
Documents / Resources
|TRISTAR MX-4822 Food Processor [pdf] Instruction Manual|
MX-4822 Food Processor, MX-4822, Food Processor