Tristar Europe B.V. | Jules Verneweg 87
5015 BH Tilburg | The Netherlands
- By ignoring the safety instructions the manufacturer can not be held responsible for the damage.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Never move the appliance by pulling the cord and make sure the cord can not become entangled.
- The appliance must be placed on a stable, level surface.
- The user must not leave the device unattended while it is connected to the supply.
- This appliance is only to be used for household purposes and only for the purpose, it is made for.
- This appliance shall not be used by children aged less than 8 years. This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children aged less than 8 years. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless older than 8 and supervised.
- To protect yourself against an electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plug, or appliance in the water or any other liquid.
- Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children less than 8 years.
- The temperature of accessible surfaces may be high when the appliance is operating.
- The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or a separate remote-control system.
- WARNING: Charcoal or similar combustible fuels must not be used with this appliance.
- To prevent fire or shock hazards do not expose this appliance to rain or moisture.
- Surface is liable to get hot during use.
- Covering the BBQ with aluminum foil or other material is dangerous! The heat cannot get away and will cause the BBQ to melt and malfunction.
- Oil drip pan
- Support for the heating element
- Heating element
- Grill rack
BEFORE THE FIRST USE
- Take the appliance and accessories out of the box. Remove the stickers, protective foil, or plastic from the device.
- Clean before using the appliance with a damp cloth.
- By using the appliance for the first time, the appliance may smell and emit some smoke. This is normal, the grease that may have adhered to the element during manufacture is burning off.
- Use the supplied screws to fix the heating element support on the base.
- Fasten the plastic feet under the base.
- Put the oil drip pan in the base. The three holes in the oil drip pan should align with the three supports in the base.
- After this, the heating element can be placed into the heating element support.
- Place the grill rack on the base.
- Make sure you place a heat resistance coating under the appliance in order to prevent traces due to heat and grease stains on your table.
- Fill the grease tray with water, make sure the water level remains below the element.
- During the use, the water will evaporate and should be refilled. Note: make sure you do not drip water onto the element.
- Warning! Use the appliance only with water in the grease tray. Without water, in this tray, the device will overheat!
- Always make sure that the water level is between the minimum mark (0.3 liters) and the maximum mark (0,8 liters) on the water level indicator.
- The water also reduces smoke and facilitates cleaning.
- Put the plugin in an earthed power outlet.
- Allow the device to preheat for about 5 minutes
- After using the grill, disconnect the grill from the mains power supply
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Always unplug the device and let it cool down completely before cleaning
- Detach the grill rack including the heating element
- Remove and empty the fat collecting tray after each use and wash the tray in warm, soapy water.
- Never use abrasive cleaners, metal brushes or paint thinner to clean the base, otherwise, the barbecue will be damaged.
- Never immerse the device underwater, the device and the various parts are not dishwasher-proof.
This appliance should not be put into the domestic garbage at the end of its durability but must be offered at a central point for the recycling of electric and electronic domestic appliances. This symbol on the appliance, instruction manual, and packaging put your attention to this important issue. The materials used in this appliance can be recycled. By recycling used domestic appliances, you contribute an important push to the protection of our environment. Ask your local authorities for information regarding the point of collection.
You can find all available information and spare parts at www.tristar.eu!