TRIPP-LITE U460-003-3AGALC 3-Port USB-C Hub
- 3 USB-A ports support USB 3.2 Gen 1 data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps
- One USB port also supports charging up to 5V 1.5A (7.5W)
- USB-C PD Charging 3.0 port supports 20V 5A (100W) power output and Fast Role Swap for charging host device, as well as simultaneous data transmission at speeds up to 5 Gbps
- USB ports backward compatible with USB 2.0 legacy equipment
- RJ45 port allows connection to 10/100/1000 Mbps (1 Gbps) Gigabit Ethernet network
- Compact size allows convenient transport in a backpack or laptop bag for connections anywhere
- U460-003-3AGALC 3-Port USB-C Hub
- Quick Start Guide
- N201-Series Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Ethernet Cables
- U420-Series USB-C (USB 3.2 Gen 1) Cables, M/M
- Connect the built-in USB-C cable to your MacBook, Chromebook or other USB-C host.
- Connect the USB-C PD Charging port to your host device or an AC wall charger with a user-supplied USB cable (see Optional Accessories).
- Connect USB peripherals, such as a thumb drive, mouse and keyboard, to the USB-A ports.
- Connect the RJ45 port to a Gigabit Ethernet network or router with a user-supplied Ethernet cable (see Optional Accessories).
- Automatically or manually set the host device’s IP address.
|Output||(3x) USB-A (Female)
USB-C PD Charging (Female) RJ45 (Female)
|USB Version||USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps)|
|PD Charging||100W PD Charging|
|Size||3.7 x 1.8 x 0.5 in. /
95 x 45 x 13 mm
|Weight||2.4 oz. / 68.5 g|
|Operating Temperature Range||32° to 113°F
(0° to 45°C)
|Storage Temperature Range||14° to 158°F
(-10° to 70°C)
|Operating Humidity Range||10 to 85% RH,
|Storage Humidity Range||5 to 90% RH,
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, ICES, RoHS, REACH|
Warranty and Product Registration
3-Year Limited Warranty
Seller warrants this product, if used in accordance with all applicable instructions, to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of initial purchase. If the product should prove defective in material or workmanship within that period, Seller will repair or replace the product, at its sole discretion.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO NORMAL WEAR OR TO DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ACCIDENT, MISUSE, ABUSE OR NEGLECT. SELLER MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THE WARRANTY EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE; AND THIS WARRANTY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. (Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.)
WARNING: The individual user should take care to determine prior to use whether this device is suitable, adequate or safe for the use intended. Since individual applications are subject to great variation, the manufacturer makes no representation or warranty as to the suitability or fitness of these devices for any specific application.
Visit tripplite.com/warranty today to register your new Tripp Lite product. You’ll be automatically entered into a drawing for a chance to win a FREE Tripp Lite product!*
*No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Some restrictions apply. See website for details. WEEE Compliance Information for Tripp Lite Customers and Recyclers (European Union) Use of this equipment in life support applications where failure of this equipment can reasonably be expected to cause the failure of the life support equipment or to significantly affect its safety or effectiveness is not recommended. Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Photos and illustrations may differ slightly from actual products. 1111 W. 35th Street, Chicago, IL 60609 USA tripplite.com/support
Documents / Resources
|TRIPP-LITE U460-003-3AGALC 3-Port USB-C Hub [pdf] User Guide|
U460-003-3AGALC, 3-Port USB-C Hub, U460-003-3AGALC 3-Port USB-C Hub