Tripp lite U280-W02-70C2-G Dual-Port USB-C Wall Charger
- 2 USB-C ports allow for multiple devices to be connected and charging at the same time
- Compatible with various USB protocols, such as iPad, iPhone and other tablets and smartphones
- Compatible input voltage: 100-240V AC
- USB-C PD 3.0 ports support a combined maximum capacity of 70W for fast charging
- Gallium nitride (GaN) technology generates less heat to support high-efficiency charging
- Accurate limited current output, overload protection and auto restart after troubleshooting make the product safer and easier to use
- Overcurrent and overvoltage protection
- Short-circuit protection and over-temperature protection with auto-recovery
- U280-W02-70C2-G USB-C Wall Charger
- Quick Start Guide
- Plug the U280-W02-70C2-G into any NEMA
- 15R, NEMA 5-15R or NEMA 5-15/20R AC outlet.
- Plug one USB connector of the cable into the USB-C interface of the charger and plug the other connector of the cable into the electronic device (mobile phone, tablet, PC, etc.).
- Unplug cable from device when charging is complete.
- Plug the charger into an outlet with a voltage range of 100- 240V AC.
- Do not use the charger with an electronic product that does not conform to the specifications.
- It is normal for the charger to be slightly warm while in use.
- When the charger stops overcurrent, over-temperature or short-circuits protection, unplug the device after it automatically resumes operation. Check whether the device is compatible with this charger.
- Do not place the charger near any type of fire or open flame (stove, candle, etc.).
- Do not let the charger soak in any liquid (pool, bathtub, etc.).
|Input / Output|
|Input||NEMA 1-15P, non-polarized|
|Output||USB-C1: 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 15V 3A, 20V 3.25A
USB-C2: no load
|USB-C1: 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 15V 3A, 20V 2.5A
USB-C2: 5V 3A, 9V 2.22A
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
|Ripple and Noise||≤ 200m Vp-p|
|Rise Time||20 ms|
|Turn-On Delay||3 seconds|
|Line Regulation||+/- 3%|
|Efficiency||≥ 81.4% @ 5V
≥ 85.1% @ 9V
≥ 86.7% @ 15V
≥ 87.4% @ 20V
|Dimensions [H x W x D]||2.46 x 1.16 x 2.6 in.
(6.25 x 2.95 x 6.6 cm)
|Weight||0.27 lb. (123 g)|
|Quick Start Guide||English Version|
|32°F to 77°F (0°C to 25°C)|
|-4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)|
|20 to 90 % RH,
|5 to 95 % RH,
|Certification||FCC, IC, DOE, CEC, UL,
|Limited Warranty||2 Years|
Warranty and Product Registration
2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
TRIPP LITE warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of initial purchase.
TRIPP LITE’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing (at its sole option) any such defective products. To obtain service under this warranty, you must obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number from TRIPP LITE or an authorized TRIPP LITE service center. Products must be returned to TRIPP LITE or an authorized TRIPP LITE service center with transportation charges prepaid and must be accompanied by a brief description of the problem encountered and proof of date and place of purchase. This warranty does not apply to equipment, which has been damaged by accident, negligence or misapplication or has been altered or modified in any way.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN, TRIPP LITE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Some states do not permit limitation or exclusion of implied warranties; therefore, the aforesaid limitation(s) or exclusion(s) may not apply to the purchaser.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, IN NO EVENT WILL TRIPP LITE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Specifically, TRIPP LITE is not liable for any costs, such as lost profits or revenue, loss of equipment, loss of use of equipment, loss of software, loss of data, costs of substitutes, claims by third parties, or otherwise.
Visit tripplite.com/warranty today to register your new Tripp Lite product. You’ll be automatically entered into a drawing for a chance to win a FREE Tripp Lite product!*
* No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Some restrictions apply. See website for details.
WEEE Compliance Information for Tripp Lite Customers and Recyclers (European Union)
Under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive and implementing regulations, when customers buy new electrical and electronic equipment from Tripp Lite they are entitled to:
- Send old equipment for recycling on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis (this varies depending on the country)
- Send the new equipment back for recycling when this ultimately becomes waste
Use of this equipment in life support applications where failure of this equipment can reasonably be expected to cause the failure of the life support equipment or to significantly affect its safety or effectiveness is not recommended.
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Photos and illustrations may differ slightly from actual products.
1111 W. 35th Street, Chicago, IL 60609 USA tripplite.com/support
Documents / Resources
|tripp lite U280-W02-70C2-G Dual-Port USB-C Wall Charger [pdf] User Guide|
U280-W02-70C2-G, Dual-Port, USB-C Wall Charger, Port USB-C Wall Charger, USB-C Wall Charger, Wall Charger, Charger
- Tripp Lite - Power and Connectivity Solutions
- Product Registration | Tripp Lite
- Help Center | Tripp Lite