TRIPP-LITE U280-Q02FL-BK Wireless Fast Charger
Wireless Fsat Charger
Thank you for purchasing this product. For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions carefully before connecting, operating or using this product. Please keep this manual for future reference.
This product is a high-performance wireless charger. This product is suitable for mobile phones, and other productions based on wirless charging 5W or 10W. Connect the wireless to a power charger, and then you can charge your device supported wireless charging (MP3, mobile phones, etc) by put it on the charger directly.It is helpful in long time journey and convenient for business!
- Transmitting terminal input: 12V/2.5A
- Transmitting terminal output: 5W/7.5W/10W
- Intelligent two-color indicator to show working condition
- Compliant with CE, FCC,QI(EPP) standards
- It is light, smart and convenient to use
|Output||5V/1A, or 9V/1.1A|
|Operating Temperature Range||0~35°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20 ~ 70°C|
|Operation Humidity||10% ~ 80% RH|
|Storage Humidity||5% ~ 95% RH|
Before attempting to use this unit, please check the packaging and make sure the following items are contained in the shipping carton:
- Main unit×1
- User Manual×1
- Connect the wireless charger with a powered adapter, and then the light will blink blue once and go into constant light.
- Put your device (supported wireless charging) on the charger, the blue light will begin to breathe.
- When finished charging, the light will keep breathing .
- Please remove your device after fully charged.
Note: When accident occurs, the light flashs green.
- For optimum performance, please use the wireless charger according to this user manual.
- Please connect the wireless charger to a power adapter which output should be 12V/2.5A.
- Please unplug the wireless charger after using.
- Do not use the wireless charger with an electronic product which is not in conformity with the specifications, so as to avoid any problem caused by specification mismatching.
- It’s normal that wireless charger will be a little overheated in the use process.
- When the wireless charger stops working under some accidents occurs, you need to check whether the device is compatible with this charger.
- Do not let the wireless charger close to fire, such as stove, candles and etc.
- Do not let the wireless charger soak into liquid, such as swimming pool, bathtub, etc.
- Do not wash the wireless charger with corrosive cleaner.
- If the wireless charger cannot work properly, please contact the store or distributor in your area.
- This device complies with Part 18 of the FCC Rules ration is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference,
- This device must accept any interence received Including interference that may cause undesired operation
- This equipment complies with the FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator and any part of your body.
- NOTE: Any changes or modifications to this unít not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Documents / Resources
|TRIPP-LITE U280-Q02FL-BK Wireless Fast Charger [pdf] User Manual|
U280-Q02FL-BK, U280Q02FLBK, 2AV4C-U280-Q02FL-BK, 2AV4CU280Q02FLBK, U280-Q02FL-BK Wireless Fast Charger, Wireless Fast Charger, Fast Charger