travlfi 700-010 Journey1 Wi-Fi 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot User Guide
Know The Journey1 (J1)
Access the travel portal, visit portal.travlfi.com with your browser or scan the QR code at the bottom of the device.
Charging time: 2-4 hrs.
Usage time: 10-14 hrs.
Package contains: TravlFi Journey1 Device, Quick Start Guide, USB-C Cable
Power indicator light will flash white
Power indicator light will stay illuminated.
When below 20%, power indicator light will illuminate red.
Powering up & connecting
- Press and hold power button on the top of the device for 3 seconds to turn on.
- Network status indicator light will blink as it searches for network.
- Network status indicator light will stay illuminated when successfully connected to network.
- The Wi-Fi status indicator shows the current status of the Wi-Fi connection, and the data transmission lamp shows whether there is currently data transmission.
- You are now ready to connect personal mobile devices to your hotspot.
Activate Your Device
Call 1-800-960-6934 to activate
When you’re ready to pick a plan and activate your device, give us a call at the number above or scan the QR code on the bottom of your device to access our portal. Make sure to have the hotspot serial number, located on the bottom of the J1, ready to go.
From the portal page you can select or change your data plan. As always you can also call 1-800-960-6934.
- Product Name: Journey1 (J1)
- Size: 88 x 88 x 18mm
- Wi-Fi Connection: Up to 5 devices can be connected at the same time.
- Wi-Fi Network: Supports 802.11 a / b / g / n
- Mobile Network: FDD-LTE: B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 /B12 / B17 / B20
- TDD-LTE: B38 / B39 / B40 / B41
- WCDMA: B1 / B2 / B4 / B5 / B8
- Charging: USB Type-C
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh
- Power Input: max DC5V, 2A
In order to ensure proper device operation, please do not use a charger other than what is recommended. TravlFi will not be responsible for any related damages or injuries caused by improper charging techniques
- Please wait for 1-2 minutes after powering on for indicator light to illuminate.
- Device may have weak or no signal coverage in airports, mountainous areas, highways, ports, basements, scenic spots, remote areas and some islands. Restarting the device when moving locations is suggested.
- Online Video viewing, large files downloads, software updates, cloud disk syncing, and other high traffic operations may affect Internet speed.
- Device may become warm to the touch with extended periods of use.
- Powering off the device and recharging when not in use is recommended.
- Ensure proper device function by avoiding wet areas and fall damage.
- The device contains a 3000mAh lithium battery, please follow aviation rules and regulations when boarding an airplane.
- Please use the device within temperatures of 14° F ~ 131° F and humidity of 35% ~ 85%.
Software updates might be made periodically. If you ever have any questions or concerns, our customer service agents would be happy to help.
How do I connect my mobile devices to the J1 Wi-Fi Network?
Charge and power on your J1 Mobile Hotspot. Navigate to your mobile device’s Wi-Fi network settings and select the network name located on the back of your J1. When you select the network, enter the password also located on the back of your J1.
How do I add more data to my J1 Mobile Hotspot?
Call 1-800-960-6934, scan the provided QR code, or visit
I am getting a weak signal, how can I improve it?
If you are traveling in a vehicle or RV, your metal surroundings may interfere with the ability of the J1 to acquire optimal signal strength. Consider relocating the J1 to a nearby window.
Where can I find more FAQs
You can learn more about your device by visiting travlfi.com/FAQs
Documents / Resources
|travlfi 700-010 Journey1 Wi-Fi 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot [pdf] User Guide|
S020, GVQS020, 700-010 Journey1 Wi-Fi 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot, Journey1 Wi-Fi 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot