traulux SMMI-F100 Motorised Mobile Floor Stand
- This product is not intended for use by young children without supervision.
- If there is visible damage to the product, do not install it.
- During motor use, there must be no possibility of personal injury, for example squeezing of fingers, hands or arms.
- Assure free space for movement of application in both directions to avoid blockades.
- For indoor use only (+10º-40º)
- Make sure that the system has been installed following this manual.
- Make sure that the voltage of the control box is correct before connecting the system to the mains.
- If the control box or the motors make unusual noise or smell, switch off the mains voltage immediately.
- Take care that cables are not damaged.
- Unplug the mains cable on mobile equipment before moving it.
- Input: 230-240V-50Hz Max.1.8A
- Output: 24V—2A(Continuous)
- Output: 21V—6 (Duty cycle: 10%, 2 min on, 18 min off) 55dB (A) in typical applications IP20
- Do not overload the motors.
- Do not use the motors for lifting persons.
- Unplug the mains cable before proceeding with clearing process.
- Cleaners & disinfectants must not be highly alkaline or acidic (pH 6-8).
Recommended approx. dimensions: 20x5x4 cms
Recommended cable length: 3m
Traulux es una marca registrada por Charmex Internacional, S.A.
CHARMEX INTERNACIONAL, S.A.
C/ Maresme 103-105 – 08019 Barcelona (Spain)
C/ Miguel Faraday, 20 – 28906 Getafe (Madrid, Spain)
Parque Empresarial La Carpetania
Documents / Resources
|traulux SMMI-F100 Motorised Mobile Floor Stand [pdf] Instruction Manual|
SMMI-F100, Motorised Mobile Floor Stand, Mobile Floor Stand, Floor Stand, Stand, SMMI-F100