Tranya T20 Wireless Earbuds
- Register your product on www.tranya.com to get an EXTRA three-month warranty for free.
- Before using the T20 wireless earbuds, please charge both the case and earbuds.
- We provide six pairs of rubber ear tips (including the set installed on the ea buds, please choose the best fit for you.
- If both earbuds don’t sync together, please reset the earbuds.
- If the earbuds don’t charge, please clean the charging slot on the case and the contact surface on the earbuds.
Switch Sound Effects
Two different sound effects on the T20: Normal Mode and Bass Boosted Mode.
The Normal Mode is for those who prefer a sound with bright vocals and crisp treble. The Bass Boosted Mode is for those who prefer a warm, heavy bass.
Note: When the charging case is at Low battery or out of power, the earbuds will not automatically power on/off, please tum them on/off manually.
CONNECT THE EARBUDS
Step1.Power on the earbuds and turn on the Bluetooth in your phone.
Step2. Select “Tranya T20” and confirm.
- Charging the Earbuds
- Charging the Case
HOW TO RESET THE EARBUDS
If your earbuds stop syncing with each other, please follow the below steps to reset the earbuds:
- Pick up both earbuds and turn them off:
- Press and hold BOTH earbuds up to 6-Bs until the red lights blink:
- The earbuds will sync together and enter the pairing mode automatically.
Q: Why does signal interruption occur in some places, such as along the railway and the airport?
A: There are usually lots of underground cable lines along the places mentioned above, which might cause electromagnetic interference and result in signal interruption.
Q: My earbuds don’t charge, what can I do?
A: Please try to follow the below steps:
- Clean the charging slot on the charging case.
- Clean the charging connector on earbuds.
Why my earbuds don’t power on/off automatically?
A: The earbuds would not power off automatically when the case is at the low battery or out of power.
Please recharge the case. And you can long-press for four seconds ta power on and long press for four seconds to power off the earbuds.
Q: Will the Bluetooth mouse cause signal interference?
A: Perhaps. When your Bluetooth mouse and earbuds are connected to the same device, it might happen.
Documents / Resources
|Tranya T20 Wireless Earbuds [pdf] User Manual|
T20 Wireless Earbuds