Tranya S2 Smart Watch
Replace The Band
- Side button: Power on/off; Back to the last interface
- Side button: Power on; Switch to training interface
If you buy new bands and want to replace, firstly, flip the switch and take out the wrist band, then pick up the band you like, and flip the switch into the end of the watch until you hear a click and then snaps into place.
Note: Pay attention to the position of the long and short band and the display screen, do not install them upside down.
Charge your Watch
- Connect the USB-charging cable with the watch according to the picture.
- When the device is connected to the power supply, it will vibrate.
Wear the device with a finger’s distance from the wrist bone and adjust the tightness of the wrist band to a comfortable position.
- Long press the button on the upper right for 4-5 seconds to power on. Or charge it to power on.
- Switch to the Off interface, and press it to power off. Or press the button on the upper right for 4-5 seconds in the main interface to power off.
Install the App
- Open your App store and search “GloryFit” to install.
- Or scan the following QR codes to install “GloryFit”. The QR code can be found in the Setting.
Device requirement iOS 9.0 And Above, Android 4.4 Above to support Bluetooth 4.0..
Personal Information and exercise goals
- Open the App GloryFit to set your personal information.
- Setting your avatar, name, gender, age. height and weight, which can help to increase the accuracy of the monitoring data.
- Set your daily exercise goals.
Before connecting, ensure the following matters.
- The watch is not directly connected to the Bluetooth of the mobile phone. If so, please delete the “S2” from the Bluetooth list of your mobile phone.
- The watch is not connected to other mobile phones. If so, please unbind the watch from other mobile phones. If the original phone is an iOS system, you also need to delete the “S2” from the Bluetooth List of the phone).
- The distance between the mobile phone and the watch should be less than 1m.
Then follow the below steps to connect your smart watch
Step 1: Turn on the Bluetooth in your phone:
Step 2: Open the “GloryFit in your phone;
Step 3: Click “Device”; Step 4: Click “Add a new device”;
Step 5: Click “Select device”;
Step 6: Select the product model – S2
Step 7: Click “Pair to complete the connection
Note: If you can’t find “S2 in steps, please check whether the device has been selected in the Bluetooth list of your mobile phone. If so please click “Ignore S2′ and search again.
- Raise your hand or the button on the upper right to light up the screen.
- The screen will turn off without operations in 10 seconds by default. You can modify this default value in the smart watch.
- The heart rate monitoring function is on by default. You can turn it off in the GloryFit.
- The blood oxygen function is off by default. You can turn it on in the GloryFit.
- Press the button on the upper right at any time to return back.
The watch can store 7 days of off-line data, and you can synchronize the data on the App homepage manually. The more data, the longer synchronization time is, and the longest time is about 2 minutes.
GloryFit App functions and settings
- Call reminder
You can one-click the pink icon to hang up the call.
- SMS reminder
- App reminder
You can add reminders of App messages in the GloryFit, such as Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp. Instagram and other application messages.
- Be sure to turn on both of the functions and their permissions in the GloryFit
- The watch only can display 80 characters for IOS and Android per message.
- If your watch doesn’t receive any message, please refer to the FAQ at the end of the manual.
- Heart rate monitoring
The heart rate monitoring function is on by default. You can turn it off in the GloryFit.
- Blood oxygen setting
The blood oxygen function is off by default. You can turn it on in the GloryFit. You can set the time and period of blood oxygen monitoring according to your needs. 1-H is the recommended cycle for blood oxygen monitoring.
Note: Heart rate monitoring will be suspended when monitoring blood oxygen, and vice versa.
- Sedentary reminder
You can set the start time, end time and reminder interval of sedentary reminder according to your needs.
- Physiological cycle
Female function is only available after you finish the following steps in the GloryFit.
Physiological Cycle-Fill in your period information-Start
Note: For the following operations, the word expressions of iOS and Android systems will be a little different.
- Ralse hand to activate display
The function raise hand to activate display is on by default. You can turn it off in the GloryFit. You can also set the time for the bright screen to 5s/10/15s on the smart watch,
- Do not disturb
You can set the start and end time of “Do not disturb mode according to your needs.
Note: When you turn on the “Do not disturb” mode, the “raise hand to activate display” and message notification function are unavailable.
- Time system
Android: Device -Universal settings-Time system-Select 12-hour system or 24-hour system
IOS Device-More settings24-Hours Time on/off)
Android Device – Universal settings-Unit-Select Metric system or British system
los Profile-Setting Unit
- Temperature unit conversions *C/°F
Step 1: Click the weather icon in the upper left corner of the “Home interface: Step 2: Choose C/°F which is in the upper right corner of the weather interface.
- Step Accomplishment Reminder
You can set a target step number in the GloryFit. When you reach this target, the smart watch will shake three times to remind you that you have completed the goal,
- Firmware upgrade
If you are prompted to upgrade the software, please upgrade it in time.
Note: Please fully charge the watch before updating. If the battery is less than 30%, the upgrade may fail.
The home screen is the clock
- Swipe down to see the quick settings, such as Do Not Disturb. Brightness, Find the Phone Setting.
- Swipe up to see the notifications,
- Swipe right to see the menu on your watch
- Swipe left to see the shortcut interfaces, such as Status, Heart rate, Sleep, Weather
- Press the button on the upper right to return.
Main page function
- Weather and temperature
- Day,Date -Time
- Steps – Distance Sleep time
- Heart rate
- Battery level
Switch watch faces
- Long press the main interface for 4-5 seconds to switch.
- Or (Setting -Dial) to switch.
Note: You can also choose more faces in the Dash Board of GloryFit.
Switch to the Status interface to check the steps, distances and calories. The distances and calories are calculated based on the current walking steps, the height and weight set in the App individually.
Switch to the Training interface, press the screen to enter the specific Training interface. Press the button on the upper right to pause, you can choose whether to continue or exit.
Switch to the Heart interface, click the screen to view the heart rate data.
- The heart rate monitoring is enabled by default. If you don’t want this function, you can turn it off in the “GloryFit App.
- If the heart rate monitoring function is on the green light on the back of the watch will keep flashing.
- If you find that the heart rate data is inaccurate, please pay attention to the following matters: 111 Wear the watch with moderate tightness, and the sensor behind the watch should be close to the skin 21 Switch to the corresponding sports mode when exercising: (31 If it is still inaccurate, please reboot the watch.
Blood oxygen interface
Switch to the Blood oxygen interface and measure your blood oxygen level at any time.
- Heart rate monitoring will be suspended when monitoring blood Oxygen, and vice versa.
- In order to make the blood oxygen data more accurate, please ensure the following matters during monitoring:
- Ambient temperature is above 25*C, 12)
- Keep your wrists fiat on the table without moving.
Respiration rate interface
Switch to the Respiration rate interface and test your respiration rate at any time.
Breathing training Interface
Switch to the Breathing training interface and carry out breathing training according to the instruction of the watch. You can adjust the training time and speed according to your needs.
Switch to the Pressure interface and it only takes three minutes to monitor your pressure.
You can play, pause or switch the tracks playing in your cell phone.
Switch to the Sleeping interface and check the sleep status, Sleep data is mainly based on heart rate and wrist movement range. When you are asleep, the heart rate will decrease significantly
- Falling asleep between 6 a.m. and 6 pm is not recorded.
- When you are lying in bed and playing with your phone for a long time, your heart rate and wrist movements are similar to the state of sleep. The watch may determine that you are asleep.
Switch to the Weather interface, you can view the weather and temperature.
Note: Weather function is only available after you turn on the “Location of the mobile phone.
In the Message interface, click the main screen to view the message, slide the screen to turn the pages, Press the button on the upper right to exit.
Note: Message remind is just a function to remind you to receive the message. Its display interface will have character restrictions 80 characters for iOS and Android per message.
Female health interface
Through the App you can record your personal menstrual cycle and predict the safety period, pregnancy and ovulation period, which can help women.
Switch to the Stopwatch interface, click to enter the timing interface.
Switch to the Timer interface, and click to choose the time you page. When the time is up, the watch will vibrate.
- Find me:
Switch to the Find me interface and touch the icon, then the phone will ring,
Switch to the Flashlight interface, and press the screen to turn on the flashlight.
App Download: Scan the Qr code to install the app “Gloryfit”.
- Please avoid strong impact, extreme heat and exposure to the watch.
- Please do not disassemble, repair or transform the device on its own.
- The use of the environment is 0 degrees -45 degrees, and it is forbidden to throw it into the fire so as not to cause an explosion.
- Please wipe off the water with a soft cloth and then the watch can be used for the charging operation, otherwise it will cause corrosion of charging contact point and charging incident may occur.
- Do not touch the chemical substances such as gasoline, clean solvent, propanol, alcohol or insect repellent.
- Please do not use this product in high pressure and high magnetic environment
- If you have sensitive skin or tighten the wristband, you may feel discomfort able.
- Please dry the sweat drips on the wrist in time. The strap has long contact with soap, sweat, allergies or pollution ingredients, which may cause skin allergy itching.
- it is often used, it is recommended to clean the wristband every week. Wipe with wet cloth and remove oil or dust with mild soap. It is not
appropriate to wear a hot bath with a wristband. After swimming, please wipe the wristband in time so as to keep dry.
Q: What should I do when my watch can’t be connected to the phone normally?
A: Please follow the instructions:
- Install the “GloryFit App in Google Play or App store and allow all authorizations required by GloryFit.
- Make sure both of your watch and mobile phone Bluetooth are turned on. And it would be better that the distance between the mobile phone and the watch is less than 1m.
- If the watch is not connected to the mobile phone through the GloryFit App, but directly through the Bluetooth search, please delete the watch “S2” from the Bluetooth list of your mobile phone.
- It you want to connect to another new phone, please unbind the watch on the original phone through the GloryFit App first lf the original phone is an 105 system, you also need to delete the watch S2 from the Bluetooth list of the phone).
Q: Why can’t the watch receive SMS / App information notification?
A: Please follow the instructions:
- Make sure that you have authorized the SMS/Apo notification for the Gloryfit App
- Ensure that the watch is connected to the mobile phone through the GloryFit App.
- Make sure “Do not disturb mode on the watch is turned off,
- Ensure that the SMS reminder and App reminder of the GloryFit App are turn on.
- Make sure that your GloryFit App is always running in the background.
Note: Some Android phones automatically close Apso running in the background every 10-15 minutes. If GlaryFit App is stopped by the system, the watch will not receive any information notification. You can keep the GloryFit App running in the background through “Setting in your phone. If you don’t know how to set it, you can search your mobile phone brand how to keep the App running in the background? on Google.
Q: Why is the time and weather on the watch incorrect?
A: The time and weather of the watch are synchronized with your smart phone.
- Please make sure that your watch has been connected to your phone through the GloryFit App, and keep the GloryFit running.
- At the same time, the “Location of your mobile phone is turned on.
Q. Is the sleep data accurate?
A- Sleep data is accurate, Sleep data is mainly based on heart rate and wrist movement range. When you are asleep, the heart rate will decrease significantly. When you are lying in bed and playing with your phone for a long time, and your heart rate and wrist movements are similar to the state of sleep, the watch may determine that you are asleep. However, the third-generation algorithm of our watch has fixed this problem. Note: Falling asleep between 6 am, and 6 p.m. is not recorded.
Q: How can I make my heart rate more accurate?
A: (1) Wearing the watch with moderate tightness, and the sensor behind the watch should be close to the skin. 12) Switch to the corresponding sports mode when exercising.
Q: Is the watch waterprool?
A: It supports 3ATM waterproof and dust-proof level 3ATM standard is 30 meters below waterl. Usually, you can wash your hands with the smart watch. Note: But be sure not to enter the steam room with your watch. Such as sauna, hot spring, hot bath, etc.
Made in China
FC CE ROHS
EU REP SkyLimit Service GmbH Rowdingsmarki 20 20457 Hamburg
UK AR HUA TENG LIMITED 3 Glass Street, Hanley Stoke On Trent ST12ET United Kingdom
Name: Huizhou Xiansheng Technology Co., LTD
Address: 3rd Floor, Workshop No. 2. Yunhao High-tech Park, Yuhe Road, Sanhe Town, Hulyang Economic Development Zone, Huizhou, China
Interference that may cause undesired operation. Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operation in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Radiation Exposure Statement
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement in portable exposure condition without restriction.
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
This device meets the exemption from the routine evaluation limits in section 2.5 of RSS 102 and compliance with RSS 102 RF exposure, users can obtain Canadian information on RF exposure and compliance.
This equipment complies with Canada radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 0mm between the radiator & your body.
Documents / Resources
|Tranya S2 Smart Watch [pdf] User Manual|
S2, 2A4AX-S2, 2A4AXS2, Smart Watch, S2 Smart Watch