ANC Wireless Earbuds
Thank you for purchasing the TOZO authentic product. For more latest product, parts and accessories, please visit: www.tozostore.com For any assistance please contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step1: Ensure sounds hole downward, then place earbuds into ear.
Step2: Rotate the earbud back to the auricle side to fit snugly.
Operation of earbuds
How to pair
1. Take out the 2 earbuds from charging case, they will power on automatically and will connect each other automatically within 10 seconds.
2. The two earbuds flash red and blue alternately.(Pairing Mode)
3. Search for pairing name [TOZO-NC9] and select it.
Another method of Turning on & Turning off
Turn on: Tap and hold the Touch Control on borh earbuds for over 3 seconds.
1.Touch the Control button 5 seconds will turn off when earbuds in playless status.
2.The earbuds will turn off automatically after it is disconnected for more than 5 minutes.
If you accidentally get only one earbud work, or fails to pair earch other, please reset it:
1. Delete all TOZO-NC9 records on the phone, then turn off the Bluetooth.
2. Holding both earbuds button for 5 seconds till red lights on to turn off earbuds.
3. Holding the MFB Touch Panel on each of the earbuds for another 5 seconds till blue light turn on and off, and then clicking the MFB Touch Panel on each of the earbuds twice quickly, the reset process will be done when the Purple light on for is, then two earbuds flash red and blue alternately.
NOTE: In case there is [Connection Unsuccessful] in your devices, please consider deleting all historical records of [TOZO-NC9] and try the pairing process again.
Switch between noise-control modes
Click the left earbud to switch the ANC Noise Cancellation/Transparency mode. The ANC function are not available when using single earphone.
Note: If the electromagnetic interference signal is strong in your area, it may affect the Bluetooth connection, and the earbuds will be silent or disconnected, please reconnect it or change the place of use.
Active Noise Cancellation Mode (ANC Mode)
With Active Noise Cancellation, an outward-facing microphone detects external sounds, which your TOZO NC9 earbuds then counter with anti-noise, canceling the external sounds before you hear them. An inward-facing microphone listens inside your ear for unwanted internal sounds, which your TOZO NC9 earbuds also counter with anti-noise.
Transparency mode can enhance the voice frequency band and improve the perception of the surrounding sound, so you can hear what’s going on around you without taking off the earbuds. Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode work best when your TOZO NC9 fits well and wearing correctly.
Detailed Function List