Bluetooth Earbuds Cleaning Pen, Multifunction Airpods Pro Cleaner Kit
- BRAND: TOZO
- EAR PLACEMENT: In-Ear
- CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGY: Wireless
- NOISE CONTROL: Sound Isolation
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 0.39 x 0.39 x 1.18 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT: 0.141 ounces
With an ultra-low 45ms latency, the G1 wireless earbuds are designed to give the best mobile gaming audio experience. Designed for gaming adventures, this headset provides optimal gaming audio, ensuring that you never miss any game sound effects. Prepare for a thrilling competitive gaming experience with rapid sound effects. When the headset charging box is turned on, TOZO G1 may instantly connect to the Bluetooth of the phone, avoiding difficult operations and saving time. The 45ms Ultra Low-Latency is more than three times faster than standard Bluetooth headphones, making it ideal for gaming. In-game mode, the sensitive switch can properly catch the sound of footsteps/gunfire/car, allowing you to quickly kill the adversary in fight. The breathing light on the headset allows you to get more engaged in the game scenario and increase your gaming experience.
The battery life of the G1 in game mode is more than 6 hours, and the battery life in the charging box is up to 30 hours, allowing for a more comfortable gaming experience. The G1’s single earphone weighs only 4g and does not cause a foreign body sensation when worn. The ergonomic design makes you feel more at ease even while using headphones for lengthy periods of time.
HOW TO WEAR YOUR TOZO EARBUDS
- STEP 1: Ensure the earbud tip facing downwards, then place earbuds into the ear.
- STEP 2: Rotate earbuds back to the auricle side to fit snugly.
HOW TO PAIR
Take out the two earbuds from the charging case. they will turn on automatically and link to each other within 10 seconds.
- The left earbud flashes red and blue alternately (pairing mode).
- Search for the name of earbuds I TOZO-G1 I and select it on your phone.
CLEAR THE PAIRING LIST
- Pick up two earbuds. then holding both MFB buttons for 5 seconds till they turn off the earbuds.
- Holding both MFB buttons for another 5 seconds till red and blue light blink simultaneously, then clicking both MFB buttons twice quickly, it will be done when the purple light blinks.
When charging, the pairing will be automatically reset.
If one of the earbuds does not play, please put both earbuds back to the charging case, and try again.
Pick up earbuds from the charging case
Put both earbuds back into the charging case to power off and recharge automatically.
- Adjusting the volume
Activating the voice assistant
The voice assistance will be automatically activated depending on different OS in a mobile system.
- POWER ON: Pick up earbuds from the charging case. both earbuds will be on automatically
- POWER OFF: Put both earbuds back into the charging case to power off and recharge automatically.
- Adjusting the volume
- Game Mode
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a microphone on my TOZO earbuds?
The TOZO T6 headphones are Bluetooth-only and cannot be used cable. For phone calls, the TOZO T6 is adequate. They include an embedded microphone, so you can answer calls while on the go, but your voice is recorded as thin and hollow.
- What’s wrong with one of my TOZO earbuds?
Both earbuds must be reset at the same time. (Press and hold both earbud buttons at the same time for 15 seconds until the purple light flashes twice, then release the hand, then press and hold both earbud buttons at the same time for 15 seconds until the purple light flashes twice, then reset done.)
- Is it true that TOZO earphones fall out?
Furthermore, the earphones frequently fall out and do not stay in the ears. To help the earphones stay in longer, I had to buy memory foam earbud tips. If you purchase this item, be prepared to purchase your own earbud tips!
- When it comes to charging TOZO, how long does it take?
You may charge these earphones by placing them in the charging case when they run out of battery. Both earbuds were fully charged after 5 hours, according to our experience.
- How long does it take to charge TOZO earbuds?
Enjoy quick charging; it takes only 1.5 hours to fully charge the rechargeable case using a fast charge USB-C cable or less than 2 hours with a wireless charger. From a single charge, you can play for over 6 hours, and with the charging case, you can play for up to 30 hours. Most wireless chargers are compatible with the charging case.
- Is there a TOZO app?
Most iOS, Android, and Bluetooth smartphones are compatible with TOZO Smart Watch. Download and install “TOZO Fit” for free from the App Store or Google Play, then connect our smartwatch to your phone to begin your smart life journey.
- What are your favorite ways to wear TOZO earbuds?
Remove the earbuds from the casing and wait until the right earbud alternates between red and blue and the left earbud progressively flash blue. The Bluetooth can then be connected. * Please restart or reset it if you do not see these indicators.
After using the earbuds, please turn off Bluetooth on your phone.
- What is the procedure for turning off TOZO earbuds?
For more than 3 seconds, tap and hold the Touch Control on both earbuds. Turn off the light. When the earphones are in playless mode, press the Control button for 5 seconds to switch them off.
- My TOZO earbuds are connected, but there is no sound.
Remove the headphone and re-insert it. If your Tozo T6 is connected but there is no sound, you should remove it and re-add it as a simple troubleshooting procedure to eliminate the temporary malfunction.
- Why is it that only one of my wireless earphones is working?
Depending on your audio settings, headphones may only play in one ear. Check your audio properties to make sure the mono option is disabled. Also, make sure that the voice levels on both earphones are equal.