TOURATECH Yamaha 700 Ténéré Rear ABS Sensor Protection
Original motorcycle part
- These instructions are written based on our current state of knowledge. Information is provided without any guarantee as to its accuracy. Subject to technical modifications.
- The order of assembly steps must be followed.
- Touratech accepts no liability for incorrectly fitted parts and resulting material damage or personal injury!
- Please observe applicable road vehicle (construction and use) regulations as well as EC/ECE Directives and applicable laws in your country. If parts are fitted which require inspection and/or
- approval after fitting, take your vehicle to a testing station immediately and have the vehicle papers updated.
- Check and if necessary tighten all bolted connections after 50 km.
- Standard tightening torques in Nm for bolted connections with strength class 8.8.
- For special tightening torques refer to your specialist workshop!
- Please take into account that fitting panniers, crash bars, foot peg lowering kits (rider and pillion),Kickstand enlargmentplate, front spoilers and engine guards may restrict the bike’s lean angle!
- If modifications are made to the fairing, stem, handlebar, fairing parts, etc., ensure that electrical wiring, brake lines, accelerator and clutch cables are refitted correctly. Check clearance, both sides
- with full steering lock .
- Always disconnect the battery when working on the electrics!
- We recommend cutting protective film to size and applying it to impact areas that are likely to be chipped by stones.
- Work on the brake system and suspension should always be carried out by a
- specialist workshop.
- The maximum load on luggage racks is 5 kg! Luggage racks Zega Pro TC is 10 kg!
- If other original accessories or aftermarket accessories are used, ensure clearance1 fitment and do not come into contact with other parts!
- Apply conventional lubricant to stainless steel bolts prior to assembly.
- PDF fitting instructions also can be downloaded from the Touratech webshop.
Documents / Resources
|TOURATECH Yamaha 700 Ténéré Rear ABS Sensor Protection [pdf] Instruction Manual|
Yamaha 700 T n r Rear ABS Sensor Protection, Rear ABS Sensor Protection, Sensor Protection, Yamaha 700 T n r, Protection