Tivoli Audio Wireless Model CD Player
- Product Dimensions
7.87 x 7.87 x 2.25 inches
- Item Weight
- Connectivity Technology
The Model CD combines the streaming world with the physical format of CDs, enabling you to stream your favorite album in high-quality audio* without having to dig out your old CD collection. The Model CD’s sleek form and straightforward operation may be managed using either the unit’s backlit buttons or the Tivoli Audio wireless app. No wifi network, no issue. Make use of the audio output and join it to your current setup. The Model CD converts your outdated stereo system into a contemporary streaming system by supporting several of the most well-liked music streaming services via the Tivoli Audio wireless app.
Thank you for your purchase! Model CD makes it possible to play compact discs with the ART by Tivoli Audio collection. This CD player allows compact discs to become Wi-Fi ready and interact with the ART by Tivoli Audio speaker collection.
We know you are eager to begin listening to your new purchase, but in order to take full advantage of what it is capable of, please take a moment to read this owner’s manual and the safety instructions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your dealer or Tivoli Audio.
Guide to Features
- VOLUME: Drag your finger along the Volume control to increase or decrease the volume as desired.
- REWIND/FAST FORWARD: Tap to advance to the next track or return to the beginning of the current track. Press and hold to fast forward or rewind.
- PLAY/PAUSE: Tap to pause or start playback.
- EJECT: Tap to eject the inserted disc.
Press to turn on the unit. Hold to turn off.
Press to enable your speaker to be connected to your home network.
If the speaker is connected to a group, holding this button removes it from the group. If the speaker is not connected to a group, pressing this button connects it to the next available group. More information can be found in the “Add/Drop” section of this manual.
- PARTY MODE
Hold to send the music from this speaker to all other connected speakers. More information can be found in the “Party Mode” section of this manual.
Tap to switch between audio sources. The audio source is indicated by the color of the LED.
Green LED color – Wireless mode
Purple LED Color – Auxiliary mode
Service port. Only for use by an Authorized Tivoli service center.
- LINE OUT
Use this output to connect to another speaker if the Model CD is streaming a music service from another ART by Tivoli Audio speaker.
- DC Power
Plug in your Tivoli power adapter to power your Model CD. Use only the power supply provided with this product.
Follow the following steps to connect your speaker to your home WiFi network.
- Turn on your unit using the power button.
- Download and open the Tivoli Audio Wireless App.
- Scroll left/right on the app to select the type of product you are setting up
- On the rear of the unit, press the “Setup” button, then tap “I SEE GREEN LIGHT”.
- Select “Go To Settings” to go to your WiFi networks to connect to the unit.
- Select “Tivoli_XXXXXX” in your WiFi settings. After your device has confirmed connection to the Tivoli network, return to the Tivoli Audio Wireless App
- You should see that you are connected to the unit. Then select “Search for Speaker” to enter your WiFi settings
- In the dropdown menu, select the WiFi network you will be connecting the unit to, and then enter in your password information. Please note this must be a 2.4GHz network; 5GHz networks are normally labeled and are not compatible with Tivoli Audio products. After entering you WiFi network information, select “Save Speaker”.
- . In the dropdown menu, select the WiFi network you will be connecting the unit to, and then enter in your password information. Please note this must be a 2.4GHz network; 5GHz networks are normally labeled and are not compatible with Tivoli Audio products. After entering you WiFi network information, select “Save Speaker”.
Party Mode Button
The Party Mode button allows you to quickly send music to all of the ART by Tivoli Audio products in your home. To enable party mode via the speaker, press and hold the Party Mode button for three seconds on the unit that is playing the music you would like broadcasted by all speakers. This is similar to the Party Mode function available in the App on the All Zones and Zone Player screens.
Disable Party Mode in the app’s All Zones page by sliding the icon out of the highlighted zone.
If you are using your Model CD in an area where there is no internet connection but you wish to play Local Content from your phone or tablet, you can connect to the Model CD via DDMS mode.
- On your speaker, press the SETUP button for three seconds.
- Go to the Wireless Networks Settings screen on your phone or tablet, and select “DIRECT-LBTivoli”.
- If prompted for a password, enter “hello123”.
- Be sure to restart your Tivoli Audio Wireless App after you have joined the “DIRECT-LBTivoli” network.
- You may now play local content from your phone or tablet on a single speaker. Note that music streaming services or anything requiring an internet or data connection will not function.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can play music on your Model CD by streaming music over WiFi via the Tivoli App or by connecting a speaker to the Line Output. Refer to your Quick Setup Guide or Online Manual for more information.
The Tivoli Audio Wireless App can be found in both the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store.
The Model CD is packaged with a 15 Volt dc power supply.
Yes, but the strength of the WiFi signal and streaming capabilities may vary depending on the number of other devices using the network.
Yes! Using the new Model CD, you can turn any Tivoli Audio product into a WiFi speaker. It can then be connected wirelessly to your Model CD system.
At this time, the Tivoli Audio App is only optimized for phone and tablet use. However, this may change in the future.
Spotify (premium), Tidal, Deezer, QQ Music, Tune In, Network Devices/Servers, and local content.
We recommend cleaning with a dry cloth.
Yes! You can have as many sources as you have speakers. Each zone can play a different source if you wish.
You will need a basic broadband connection connected to a 2.4GHz capable router/wireless access point. This is the common setup in many homes. The Model CD does not support 5GHz routers/wireless access points at this time.