TICA A9916G01 Air Source Heat Pump Water Heater
Intelligent Technology Better Life
TICA Air Source Heat Pump Water Heater
TICA circulating air source heat pump water heater is energy efficient, environmentally friendly, safe, and reliable. automatic intelligent operation substantially prolongs the service life of the unit while saving energy. Operation and maintenance are also simple and reliable. It supports all-season operations regardless of weather, and applies mainly to hotels, hospitals, schools, and beauty salons for water heating and constant temperature water supply.
Schematic Diagram of Circulating Air Source Pump Water Heater
Green and Environmental-friendly
We are the first company of the industry to use R410A refrigerant in heat pump units. In addition to being green and environmental-friendly, with an Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) of 0 and no substitution risk, R410A is excellent in heat exchange, which helps enhance the performance of the unit and reduce operating energy consumption.
Energy-saving and High Heating Performance
Table of Cost Comparison under Water Heating Conditions
|Energy Type||Calorific Value||Thermal Efficiency||Effective Value||Energy Price||Cost (yuan)||Comparison|
|Electric heating||860 kcal/°C||95%||817 kcal/°C||1 yuan/°C||0.245||168%|
|Liquefied gas||12000kcal/kg||80%||9600 kcal/°C||7 yuan/kg||0.146||100%|
|Heat pump||860 kcal/°C||350%||3010 kcal/°C||7 yuan/°C||0.066||46%|
The data listed in the above table is acquired under the same condition — 5 kg water at 15°C was heated to 55°C with 40°C temperature raise. The heat needed is equal to 5 kg x 1 kcal/kg • °C x 40°C = 200 kcal Operating costs of various devices are estimated values.
Stable and Reliable
- Enlarged effective heat exchange area of the heat exchanger allows for reduced thermal degradation in low-ambient-temperature scenarios.
Diagram of thermal degradation under low ambient temperature
- Compressor of internationally renowned brand features high pressure ratio and high outflow water temperature.
Diagram of compressor operating range
- The electronic expansion valve precisely regulates the refrigerant circulation flow according to different conditions and prevents the evaporator outlet from getting overheated, ensuring reliable operation of the unit.
- The multi-gear design of the fan allows for automatic switches among different gears based on different operating conditions, which is efficient and reliable.
- Intelligent defrosting: defrosting operating rate below 2°C is not less than 95%.
Intelligent judgment effectively reduces the times of defrosting, extends water-heating duration, and enhances water-heating efficiency, thereby outputting more hot water.
Multi-protection for Safer Operation
- Multi-protection design, with special embedded electric leakage protection switch, ensures security and reliability.
- Refrigerant-water heat exchanger perfectly implements the complete isolation between water and electricity, thus eliminating the dangers such as fire, explosion, electric shock, and gas poisoning that traditional water heaters may cause.
|Nominal heating capacity (kW)||38.5||18.6|
|Rated input power (kW)||8.75||4.24|
|Water output (L/h)||828||400|
|Rated water flow (m3/h)||6.6||3.2|
|Water resistance (kPa)||50||60|
|Power supply||380V 3N～50Hz||380V 3N～50Hz|
|Operating voltage range||380±10%||380±10%|
|Maximum total power (kW)||13.2||6.8|
|Maximum running current (A)||23.3||11.7|
|Applicable ambient temperature (°C)||-10～48||-10～48|
|Maximum allowable pressure at the high pressure side (MPa)||4.4||4.4|
|Maximum allowable pressure at the low pressure side (MPa)||3.1||3.1|
|Maximum pressure of water system||1||1|
|Waterproofing grade||IPX4, applicable to outdoor applications||IPX4, applicable to outdoor applications|
|Hot water outlet pipe diameter (outer grooved)||DN40（R1 1/2″）||DN32（R1 1/4″）|
|Circulating water inlet pipe diameter (outer grooved)||DN40（R1 1/2″）||DN32（R1 1/4″）|
|Net weight (kg)||287||170|
|Gross weight (kg)||310||195|
- Note: Nominal heating capacity test conditions: outdoor dry/wet bulb temperature is 20/15°C; initial temperature is 15°C; final temperature is 55°C.
- Models, parameters and performance due to product improvements may change without notice. Please refer to the nameplate parameters and real product.
Table of Variable Working Condition Parameters
|Ambient Temperature Water Inlet Temperature Water Outlet Temperature (°C) (°C) (°C)||TCAH50FC
|Water Inlet/ Outlet Temperature Difference (°C)||Ambient Temperature (°C)|
«TICA PRO» LLC
tel: +7 495 127 79 00, +7 915 650 85 85,
+7 969 190 85 85
DISCLAIMER NOTE: Data provided herein are not binding and might change without prior notice.
Documents / Resources
|TICA A9916G01 Air Source Heat Pump Water Heater [pdf] User Guide|
A9916G01, A9916G01 Air Source Heat Pump Water Heater, Air Source Heat Pump Water Heater, Heat Pump Water Heater, Water Heater