THRUSTMASTER Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel for XBOX One
User manual (ENGLISH)
- Tabletop attachment system 5 USB connector
- Attachment screw 6 Xbox Guide button + white LED
- Pedal set cable 7 Controller pairing LED for Kinect
- USB connector for pedal set
ADJUSTING THE RACING WHEEL’S SENSITIVITY IN GAMES
Your racing wheel offers four sensitivity levels:
- – 1 = NORMAL (default) – 2 = LOW –
- – 3 = VERY LOW – 4 = MINIMUM
To adjust the racing wheel’s sensitivity setting, press the four following buttons simultaneously, then release them: Lever DOWN (LB) + Lever UP (RB) + Button Y + Button B
(the racing wheel’s white LED flashes, according to the selected sensitivity setting)
|Racing wheel sensitivity setting
(LB + RB + Y + B)
|Flashing white LED|
|Sensitivity setting 1 = NORMAL||Once|
|Sensitivity setting 2 = LOW||Twice|
|Sensitivity setting 3 = VERY LOW||3 times|
|Sensitivity setting 4 = MINIMUM||4 times|
|Sensitivity setting 1 = NORMAL||Once|
When playing FORZA MOTORSPORT 5, we recommend using sensitivity settings 3 (very low) or 4 (minimum).
Note: changes made to the sensitivity setting are not saved, and must repeated every time you restart or disconnect your racing wheel.
SETTING UP THE RACING WHEEL
Attach the racing wheel.
- Place the racing wheel on a table or another flat, level surface.
- Place the attachment screw (2) in the attachment system (1), then insert the attachment device into the relevant hole located beneath the racing wheel, until the racing wheel is perfectly stable. Do not overtighten the screw; this could cause damage to both the attachment system and the table. Connect the pedal set
- Connect the pedal set cable (3) to the racing wheel’s connector (4).
SETTING THE RACING WHEEL UP FOR YOUR XBOX ONE
- Plug the USB connector (5) into one of the console’s USB ports.
- Power on the console using the XBOX button located on the console or the racing wheel. (Do not power on your console using an Xbox controller, to avoid any conflict with the racing wheel!) The white LED lights up automatically when your racing wheel powers up.
- Connect to your profile using the racing wheel’s buttons.
- Start the game using the racing wheel’s buttons.
For safety reasons, do not use the pedal set with bare feet or when wearing only socks. THRUSTMASTER® SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PHYSICAL INJURIES OCCURRING WHEN USING THE PEDAL SET WITHOUT SHOES. You are now ready to play!
TROUBLESHOOTING AND WARNING
- My racing wheel doesn’t work correctly, or seems incorrectly calibrated.
- Power off the console.
- Unplug the power cable located at the back of the console (the console’s power supply LED turns ORANGE).
- Leave the racing wheel connected to the console.
- Reconnect the power cable located at the back of the console (the console’s power supply LED turns WHITE).
- Power on the console again using the XBOX button located on the console (do not use the XBOX button on the controller).
- Start the game using the racing wheel; be careful not to turn the controller on!
- To avoid any calibration problems:
- Never turn the wheel or press on the pedals when connecting the racing wheel or starting a game.
- Always connect the pedal set to the racing wheel before connecting the racing wheel’s USB connector to the console.
- I cannot configure my racing wheel.
- In FORZA MOTORSPORT 5, you can adjust your racing wheel’s settings in the FORZA PROFILE/CONTROLLER/ADVANCED section (press X).
- In other games, access the Options / Controller menu, then select the most relevant configuration.
- Please refer to your game’s user manual or online help for further information.
- Connect to http://ts.thrustmaster.com/. In the Xbox One/Racing wheel/Ferrari 458 Spider section:
- Review various FAQs and hints on how to use games for Xbox One (including FORZA MOTORSPORT 5) with your racing wheel.
- Access the list of games compatible with the racing wheel (this will be regularly updated).
When playing these games, do not hesitate to test and compare the four sensitivity settings offered by your racing wheel.
Documents / Resources
|THRUSTMASTER Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel for XBOX One [pdf] User Manual|
458 Spider, Racing Wheel for XBOX One, 458 Spider Racing Wheel for XBOX One