ThermoWorks Smoke X4 Receiver Instruction Manual
Smoke X4 Receiver, Batteries (Installed), neck lanyard, and this instruction card.
How to Operate:
- To power Smoke X4 Receiver on, press the button.
- To activate backlight, press the button.
- To power Smoke X4 Receiver off, press and hold for 3 seconds.
- To change volume level, press VOL button.
- To mute an alarm, press any button.
How to sync:
- With Smoke X4 powered on, press and hold the button for 5 seconds until “SYNC” appears on the screen.
- Now that Smoke X4 is in SYNC mode, make sure Smoke X4 Receiver is powered on.
- Press and hold the VOL button for 5 seconds on Smoke X4 Receiver. The display should read “SYNC” for a short amount of time.
- Both Smoke X4 and Smoke X4 Receiver will beep and return to normal functionality signaling a successful pairing.
NOTE: To sync multiple Smoke X4 Receivers to one base, please follow the steps above on one Smoke X4 Receiver at a time. Putting Smoke X4 into Sync mode will not disable or interfere with previously synced Smoke X4 Receivers.
device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.