SEALEY ATD25301 AUTO RETRACTABLE RATCHET TIE DOWN
Ташаккур ба шумо барои харидани маҳсулоти Sealey. Ин маҳсулот ба сатҳи баланд истеҳсол шудааст, агар мувофиқи ин дастурҳо истифода шаванд ва дуруст нигоҳ дошта шаванд, ба шумо солҳои тӯлонӣ кори бе мушкилот медиҳад.
МУҲИМ АСТ: ИЛТИМОС ИН ДАСТУРМАХОРО ДИККАТ ХОНЕД. БА ТАЛАБОТИ АМАЛИИ БЕХТАРИН, ОГОҲДОРӢ ВА Огоҳӣ ДИҲЕД. МАХСУЛОТРО ДУРУСТ ВА БО ДУРУСТ ИСТИФОДА БАРЕД БА МАКСАДИ ОН КИ ИСТИФОДА БАРЕД. НАДОДАНИ ИН КОР МЕТАВОНАД БА ЗАРАР ВА/Ё ЗАРРОРИ ШАХСӢ МЕТАВОНАД ВА КАФОЛАТРО БЕКОР МЕКУНАД. ИН ДАСТУРМАХОРО БАРОИ ИСТИФОДАБАРИИ ОЯНДА БЕХАТАР НИГОХ КУНЕД.
- In selecting and using web lashings, consideration shall be given to the required lashing capacity, taking into account the mode
of use and the nature of the load to be secured. The size, shape and weight of the load, together with the intended method of use, transport environment and the nature of the load will affect the correct selection.
- For stability reasons, free-standing units of load have to be secured with a minimum of one pair of web lashings for frictional lashing and two pairs of web lashing for diagonal lashing.
- Интихобшуда web lashings shall both be strong enough and of the correct length for the mode of use. Basic lashing rules:
- Plan the fitting and removal operations of lashing before starting a journey;
- Keep in mind that during journeys parts of the load may have to be unloaded;
- Calculate the number of web lashings according to EN 12195-1.
- Only those web lashings designed for frictional lashing with STF on the label are to be used for frictional lashing;
- Check the tension force periodically, especially shortly after starting the journey.
- Because of different behaviour and elongation under load conditions, different lashing equipment (e.g. lashing chain and web lashings) shall not be used to lash the same load. Consideration shall also be given to ancillary fittings (components) and lashing devices in the load restraint assembly are compatible with the web lashing.
- During use flat hooks shall engage over the complete width of the bearing surface of the hook.
- Release of the web lashing: Care should be taken to ensure that the stability of the load is independent of the lashing equipment and that the release of the web lashing shall not cause the load to fall off the vehicle, thus endangering the personnel. If necessary attach lifting equipment for further transport to the load before releasing the tensioning device in order to prevent accidental falling and/or tilting of the load. This applies as well when using tensioning devices that allow controlled removal.
- Before attempting to unload a unit of load its web lashings shall be released so that it can be lifted freely from the load platform.
- During loading and unloading attention has to be paid to the proximity of any low overhead power lines.
- The materials from which web lashings are manufactured have a selective resistance to chemical attack. Seek the advice of the manufacturer or supplier if exposure to chemicals is anticipated. It should be noted that the effects of chemicals may increase with rising temperature. The resistance of man-made fibers to chemicals is summarized below.
- Polyamides are virtually immune to the effects of alkalis. However, they are attacked by mineral acids.
- Polyester is resistant to mineral acids but is attacked by alkalis.
- Polypropylene is little affected by acids and alkalis and is suitable for applications where high resistance to chemicals (other than certain organic solvents) is required.
- Solutions of acids or alkalis which are harmless may become sufficiently concentrated by evaporation to cause damage. Take contaminated webbings out of service at once, thoroughly soak them in cold water, and dry naturally.
- Web lashings complying with this Part of EN 12195 are suitable for use in the following temperature ranges:
- 40 °C to +80 °C for polypropylene (PP);
- 40 °C to +100 °C for polyamide (PA);
- 40 °C to +120 °C for polyester (PES).
- These ranges may vary in a chemical environment. In that case the advice of the manufacturer or supplier shall be sought.
- Changing the environmental temperature during transport may affect the forces in the web lashing. Check the tension force after entering warm areas.
- Web lashings shall be rejected or returned to the manufacturer for repair if they show any signs of damage.
- The following criteria are considered to be signs of damage:
- танҳо web lashings bearing identification labels shall be repaired;
- If there is any accidental contact with chemical products, a web lashing shall be removed from service and the manufacturer or supplier shall be consulted;
- барои web lashings (to be rejected): tears, cuts, nicks and breaks in load-bearing fibers and retaining stitches; deformations resulting from exposure to heat;
- for end fittings and tensioning devices: deformations, splits, pronounced signs of wear, signs of corrosion.
- Care should be taken that the web lashing is not damaged by the sharp edges of the load on which it is used. A visual inspection before and after each use is recommended.
- Only legibly marked and labeled web lashings shall be used.
- Web lashings shall not be overloaded: Only the maximum hand force of 500 N (50 daN on the label; 1 daN = 1 kg) shall be applied. Mechanical aids such as levers, bars etc. as extensions are not to be used unless they are part of the tensioning device.
- Web lashings shall never be used when knotted or twisted.
- Damage to labels shall be prevented by keeping them away from sharp edges of the load and, if possible, from the load.
- Дар webbing shall be protected against friction, abrasion and damage from loads with sharp edges by using protective sleeves and/or corner protectors.
Manufactured from polyester webbing with stitched reinforcement around hooks. Auto-rewind at a push of a button retracts the webbing, leaving the unit neat and tidy. Simple drum and ratchet mechanism tensions the webbing to provide superior load restraint. Suitable for securing of loads and tarpaulins onto flatbeds or trailers. Handles and release mechanism are rubber coated for added comfort.
|, № намунавии||Шикастани шиддат||чангак||Maximum Tension||Webbing Length||Webbing Width||шумора|
|ATD25301||кг 600||Намуди S||кг 300||3 м||25 мм||1|
|ATD50301||кг 1500||Намуди S||кг 750||3 м||50 мм||1|
ШАРҲ: If unsure of requirements for specific application of Tie Down, seek professional advice.
- INSTALLING THE STRAP
- Depress the Release tab (fig.1) and draw out as much strap length as required.
- Locate strap hooks to desired fixing points and, using the ratchet lever (fig.1), tighten the strap to the required tension. RELEASING THE STRAP
- Depress the Release tab (fig.1) and allow the strap to lengthen sufficiently enough to enable the strap hooks to be removed from their fixing points.
- Once disconnected, depress the Release tab to allow the strap to fully withdraw into the ratchet housing.
ШАРҲ: For additional information see the Sealey YouTube channel.
- After use, thoroughly wipe down the strap and the ratchet body using a soft, clean and dry cloth.
- Store the unit in a clean, dry environment.
Маводҳои номатлубро ба ҷои партофтани онҳо ҳамчун партов дубора коркард кунед. Ҳама асбобҳо, лавозимот ва бастаҳо бояд ба навъҳо ҷудо карда, ба маркази коркарди такрорӣ бурда шаванд ва ба таври мувофиқ ба муҳити зист партофта шаванд. Вақте ки маҳсулот комилан корношоям мешавад ва партовро талаб мекунад, ҳама моеъҳоро (агар лозим бошад) ба зарфҳои тасдиқшуда холӣ кунед ва маҳсулот ва моеъҳоро мувофиқи қоидаҳои маҳаллӣ партояд.
Шарҳ: Сиёсати мо пайваста такмил додани маҳсулот аст ва аз ин рӯ мо ҳуқуқи тағир додани маълумот, мушаххасот ва қисмҳои ҷузъиро бидуни огоҳии пешакӣ нигоҳ медорем.
Муҳим: Ҳеҷ гуна масъулият барои истифодаи нодурусти ин маҳсулот гирифта намешавад.
The guarantee is 12 months from the purchase date, proof of which is required for any claim.
Ҳуҷҷатҳо / Сарчашмаҳо
|SEALEY ATD25301 AUTO RETRACTABLE RATCHET TIE DOWN [pdf] Дастури корбар|
ATD25301, ATD50301, RATCHET, RETRACTABLE RATCHET