TESLA MX301BX Black Stainless Steel Handheld Mixer
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTION
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the following:
- Read all instructions.
- To protect against risk of electrical shock do not put main parts (include motor) in water or other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
- Avoid contacting moving parts. Keep hands, hair, clothing, as well as spatulas and other utensils away from beaters during operation to reduce the risk of injury to persons, and/or damage to the mixer.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
- The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter.
- Do not let cord contact hot surface, including the stove.
- Remove beaters from mixer before washing.
- Never leave the machine on unattended.
- This machine is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without supervision.
- Never use unauthorized attachments or more than one attachment at once.
- Never exceed the maximum capacities this manual allowed.
- Donâ€™t let children play with this machine.
- When using an attachment, read the safety instructions that come with it.
- Only use this machine for household use only.
- Unplug before inserting or removing parts.
- CAUTION: The hook with the washer must be inserted into the left opening.
- Do not touch the beaters with the hand, spatula, spoon, and etc. during operation.
- Do not use the beaters to mix hard ingredients such as frozen butter or dough.
- Do not use the mixer for purposes other than mixing. Before connecting the power cord plug to a power outlet, ensure switch is â€œOFFâ€. After use, make sure to switch OFF and disconnect the power cord plug from the power outlet. Do not pull on the cord.
- Before you plug in, make sure that the voltage and frequency indicated on the rating-plate are the same as your local supply.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- Switch off the appliance before changing accessories or approaching parts, which move in use.
- Do not operate the appliances more than 4 minutes (mixer)
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Care is needed when handling cutting blades, especially when removing the blade from the bowl, emptying the bowl and during cleaning.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
The hand mixer has five mixing speeds. To begin mixing the speed control should be set on the lowest speed and then moved to a higher speed as needed. Push the button TURBO â€˜Tâ€™ down to increase the speed.
|Speed 1: To blend in flour/dry
ingredients and liquids for butters and cookie dough; to stir nuts, chips raisins into heavy cookie dough like oatmeal and chocolate chip.
|Speed 3: To cream butter and
sugar; to beat eggs into butters and cookie dough; to prepare cake
mixes specifying medium speed; to mix cake butters and frostings.
|Speed 5: To whip cream, beat egg whites, mash potatoes and other vegetables like turnips and squash.|
|Speed 2: To mix thin butters such as muffins, waffles, pancakes and quick breads;
to prepare sauces, puddings.
|Speed 4: To beat whole eggs,
frozen desserts; to mix light butters like popovers.
HOW TO CLEAN AND STORE
Unplug the power cord plug firstly
- Wash the beaters and bowl with water and dry them.
- Clean the motor housing with damp cloth,
- Motor housing must not be immersed in water or any other liquid.
- Do not use thinner, benzene, metal wire brush, polishing powder or chemical mop. Such may cause scratching or discoloring of the motor housing.
This unit is for household use. If you try mixing heavy ingredients the motor will burn out and your guarantee will not apply.
- Voltage: AC 220V-240V~
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power: 300W
Correct Disposal of this product:
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased, they can take this product for environmental safe recycling
Documents / Resources
|TESLA MX301BX Black Stainless Steel Handheld Mixer [pdf] User Manual|
MX301BX, Black Stainless Steel Handheld Mixer, Black Handheld Mixer, Stainless Steel Handheld Mixer, Handheld Mixer, MX301BX, Mixer