TESLA 32M320BH Smart LED TV User Guide
WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS
Warning: To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not remove cover (or back). No user-serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personnel.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral triangle is intended lo alert the user lo the presence of uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to a person.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
WARNING: TO PREVENT FIRE OR SHOCK HAZARDS, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS UNIT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
CAUTION: TO ENSURE PERSONAL SAFETY, OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING RULES REGARDING THE USE OF THIS UNIT.
- Operate only from the power source specified on the unit.
- Avoid damaging the AC plug and power cord.
- Avoid improper installation and never position the unit where good ventilation is unattainable.
- Do not allow objects or liquid into the cabinet openings.
- In the event of trouble, unplug the unit and call a service technician. Do not attempt to repair it yourself or remove the rear cover.
Changes or modifications not approved by JVC could void the warranty.
- When you don’t use this TV set for a long period of time, be sure to disconnect both the power plug from the AC outlet and antenna for your safety.
- To prevent electric shock do not use this power plug with an extension cord, receptacle or other outlet unless the blades can be fully inserted to prevent blade exposure.
Do not attempt to service the product yourself
To prevent electrical shock, do not open the TV casing.
There are no user serviceable parts inside.
Please refer to qualified service personnel for repairs.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this unit near water.
- Clean only with dry cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings with items such as newspapers, table-cloths, curtains etc. There must be a minimum distance of 5cm clear space around the unit at all times to ensure proper ventilation.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat. No naked flame sources such as lit candles, should be placed on or near the unit.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles and the point where they exit from the unit.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table specified by the manufacturer or sold with the unit. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/unit combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
- Unplug this unit during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time. Do not attempt to service.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the unit has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the unit, the unit has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped.
- The unit should not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, should be placed on the unit.
- Place the television on a stable, flat surface. Failure to do so can result in the television falling, causing injury.
- Do not allow young children to play around or on the television. Do not hang from the unit Failure to do so can result in the television falling, causing injury.
- Do not allow young children to play with the plastic bag that came with the television when you unpacked it. Failure to do so can result in suffocation, which may lead to death.
- Avoid improper installation and never position the unit where good ventilation is impossible. When installing this unit, distance recommendations must be maintained between the set and the wall, as well as inside a tightly enclosed area or piece of furniture. Keep to the minimum distance guidelines shown for safe operation.
- Cautions for installation
– Do not tilt the unit towards the left or right or towards the back.
– Ensure the power cord is out of the path of foot traffic.
– The unit will generate a slight amount of heat during operation. Ensure that sufficient space is available around the unit to allow satisfactory cooling.
– Have two people remove the unit from the box with the screen facing away from you. It’s possible your clothing (such as a belt buckle or button) may scratch the front of the unit. Do the same when moving the unit to another location.
- T his unit shall be connected to a mains socket outlet with a protective earthing connection.
- Make enough room for inserting and removing the power plug. Place the unit as close to the outlet as possible. The main power supply for this unit is controlled by inserting or removing the power plug. Physically disconnecting the power plug is the only way to completely disconnect the unit from the mains power source.
- Batteries shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
- When this unit is connected to the wall outlet, it is always on standby even when all the LED lamps are not lit. To shut down the unit, unplug the unit from the wall outlet.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced before further use by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Always place the TV on furniture that can safely support the TV. Make sure the ends of the TV do not overhang the edge of the supporting furniture.
- Do not place the TV on tall furniture (for example, cupboards or bookcases) without anchoring both the furniture and the TV to a wall or other suitably strong support.
- Do not stand the TV on cloth or other materials placed between the TV and the supporting furniture.
- Where the mains plug is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
Televisions that are not positioned in sufficiently stable locations can present potential falling hazards. To avoid injuries, particularly to children, take the following simple precautions:
- Place this television only on furniture that can safely support it.
- Use only a cabinet or stand recommended by the manufacturer of the television.
- Ensure the television does not hang over the edge of supporting furniture.
- Do not place the television on tall furniture (such as cupboards or bookcases) without anchoring both the furniture and the television to a suitable support.
- Do not place cloth or other materials between the television and the supporting furniture.
- Do not let children climb on furniture to reach the television or its controls.
REMOTE CONTROL OPERATION
- Slide in the direction shown by the arrow in Image 1 below to open the cover of the batteries on the back of the remote control.
- Load two AAA alkaline batteries in the compartment.
- Replace the cover of the batteries.
- Make sure that there is no obstacle bet ween the remote control and television set.
- Keep the remote control away from heat sources and humid areas to ensure effective performance of the remote control.
- As strong light may interfere with the signals, change your position to operate the remote control if the television cannot be turned on or off as you excpect.
- Make sure that two AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries are loaded correctly.
You can change the value of Treble and Bass when the sound is in Personal mode.
TIPS: You can press SMODE button on the remote control to change the Sound Mode directly.
Standard: Produces a balanced sound in all environments.
Music: Preserves the original sound.Good for musical programs.
Movie: Enhances treble and bass for a rich sound experience.
Sports: Enhances vocals for sports.
Personal: Select to customize sound settings.
Note:The treble and bass are only available in Personal mode, you can adjust them as you like.
Amblyopia function for the blind, the tracks will be mixed describe the current screen. It needs codestream to support.
Balance: This item can adjust the speaker’s output, it enables you to listen to best at your position. uto Volume: This item is used for reducing the difference between channel and program’s volume automatically.
There will be complete picture and the brightness wi ll come down if the TV is in Note. So please do not kee p the TV in a state of same, the static picture for too long time. Menu or same picture that has much difference in brightness and contrast ratio for too long time.
Note: TV panel is built with very high precision technology giving you fine picture details in vibrant color.
Occasionally, a few non-active pixels may appear on the screen as fixed point of red,green,blue or white. Please note this does not affect the performance of the product.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|TESLA 32M320BH Smart LED TV [pdf] User Guide|
32M320BH Smart LED TV, 32M320BH, Smart LED TV