TEKVOX SCU11-KVM HDMI 2.0 to USB-C Converter
Read this user manual carefully before using the product. Pictures shown in this manual are for reference only. Appearance and specifications of real products may vary.
This manual is only for operation instruction; please contact the local distributor for maintenance assistance. The functions described in this version were updated April 2022. In the constant effort to improve the product, we reserve the right to make functions or parameters changes without notice or obligation. Please refer to the dealers for the latest details.
- This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. It has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a commercial installation.
- Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause interference, in which case the user at their own expense will be required to take whatever measures may be necessary to correct the interference.
- Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer would void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
- To ensure the best from the product, please read all instructions carefully before using the device. Save this manual for further reference.
- Unpack the equipment carefully and save the original box and packing material for possible future shipment.
- Follow basic safety precautions to reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, and injury to persons.
- Do not dismantle the housing or modify the module. It may result in electrical shock or burn.
- Using supplies or parts not meeting the products’ specifications may cause damage, deterioration, or malfunction.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
- To prevent fire or shock hazards, do not expose the unit to rain or moisture or install this product near water.
- Do not put any heavy items on the extension cable in case of extrusion.
- Do not remove the housing of the device as opening or removing housing may expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards.
- Install the device in a place with adequate ventilation to avoid damage caused by overheating.
- Keep the module away from liquids.
- Spillage into the housing may result in fire, electrical shock, or equipment damage. If an object or liquid falls or spills onto the housing, unplug the module immediately.
- Do not twist or pull by force ends of the cable. It can cause malfunction.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol cleaners to clean this unit. Always unplug the power
- to the device before cleaning.
- Unplug the power cord when left unused for a long period of time.
- Information on disposal for scrapped devices: do not burn or mix with general household waste; please treat them as normal electrical wastes.
Thanks for choosing the SCU11-KVM USB-C to HDMI converter. This converter is designed to convert 4K@60Hz 4:4:4(max) USB-C video input to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4(max) HDMI video output. USB-C, also supports USB 3.1 Gen2 data transfer and 60W fast charging.
In addition, the converter includes three USB 3.1 ports and one Ethernet Gigabit LAN port. It also supports plug-and-play; no software drivers are required.
- Supports HDMI 2.0, 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDCP 2.3
- USB-C input supports 60W USB Power Delivery
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen2 data transfer via USB-C
- 3 USB 3.1 KVM for camera, keyboard, and mouse
- Ethernet Gigabit LAN
- Plug and Play
- We provide a limited warranty for the product within three years counting from date of purchase (The purchase invoice shall prevail).
Note: Please contact your distributor immediately if any damage or defect in the components is found.
|Input||1x USB-C (US B3.1, Gen 2)|
|Input Resolution||Up to 4Kx2K @ 60Hz 4:4:4|
|Output||1x HDMI (Type-A, Female)|
|Output Resolution||Up to 4Kx2K @ 60Hz 4:4:4|
HDCP: 2.3 (backwards-compatible)
|USB||3x USB Device (Type-A, Female, USB 3.1 Gen 1) 1x USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2)|
|Ethernet||1x RJ45 (10/100/1000BaseT)|
|Operating Temperature||14 ~ 131°F (-10 ~ 55°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-13 ~ 158°F (-25 ~ 70°C)|
|Relative Humidity||10 ~ 90%|
|Power Supply||DC 24V, 5A|
|USB-C Power Delivery||60W (max)|
|Power Consumption||68W (max)|
|Product Dimensions||5.7” (145mm) x 3.15” (80mm) x 0.87” (22mm)|
|Product Weight||1.26 lbs. (270g)|
- Power LED: The LED illuminates green when power is applied
- CHARGING: The LED illuminates green when USB-C is charging externally
- ETHERNET: 1x RJ45 port, connect to Ethernet
- DEVICES: 3x USB 3.1 KVM for camera, keyboard, and mouse
- USB-C IN: 1x USB-C port, connect to video source
- HDMI OUT: 1x HDMI-A port, connect to HDMI display
- DC 24V: DC barrel port to connect a power adapter.
The following diagram illustrates typical input and output connections that can be utilized with the Converter:
Documents / Resources
|TEKVOX SCU11-KVM HDMI 2.0 to USB-C Converter [pdf] User Manual|
SCU11-KVM HDMI 2.0 to USB-C Converter, SCU11-KVM, HDMI 2.0 to USB-C Converter, USB-C Converter, Converter