- This appliance is intended for indoor, domestic household use only.
It is not intended to be used in the following applications, and the guarantee will not apply for:
– staff kitchen areas in shops, offices, and other working environments;
– by clients in hotels, motels, and other residential type environments;
– bed and breakfast type environments.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by an adult responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children less than 8 years.
- Accessible surface temperatures can be high when the appliance is operating. Do not touch the hot surfaces of the appliance.
- This appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system.
- If the power supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its after-sales service in order to avoid any danger.
- Wash the plates with a damp sponge. Use a cloth to clean the body of the appliance.
- This appliance can be used up to an altitude of 4000 meters.
- Before first use, remove all packaging materials, stickers, and accessories from the inside and the outside of the appliance.
- CAUTION: the safety precautions, common to different versions depending on the accessories supplied with your appliance, are part of the appliance. Read them carefully before using your new appliance for the first time. Keep them in a place where you can find and refer to them later on.
- Always plug the appliance into an earthed socket.
- Any intervention other than normal cleaning and maintenance by the customer must be performed by an Approved Service Centre.
- Make sure that the electric power supply is compatible with the power rating and voltage indicated on the bottom of the appliance.
- Do not use an extension lead. If you accept liability for doing so, only use an extension lead that is in good condition, has a plug with an earth connection, and is suited to the power rating of the appliance.
- Position the power cord carefully, whether an extension is used or not, so that guests can move freely around the table without tripping over it.
- Cooking fumes may be dangerous for animals that have a particularly sensitive respiratory system, such as birds. We advise bird owners to keep them away from the cooking area.
- If the appliance is used in the center of the table, keep it out of the reach of children.
- If an accident occurs, rinse the burn immediately with cold water and call a doctor if necessary.
- Fully unwind the power cord before plugging in the appliance.
- Never leave the appliance plugged in when not in use.
- Never run the appliance empty.
- Do not heat the appliance in a vertical position.
- Never leave the appliance unattended when in use.
- To prevent the appliance from overheating, do not place it in a corner or below a wall cupboard.
- Never place the appliance directly on a fragile surface (glass table, tablecloth, varnished furniture, etc.) or on a soft surface such as a tea towel.
- Never place the appliance on or near hot or slippery surfaces; the power cord must never be close to or in contact with hot parts of the appliance, close to a source of heat, or resting on sharp edges.
- Do not place cooking utensils on the cooking surfaces of the appliance.
- To preserve the cooking surface do not use metallic utensils.
- Never cut food directly on the plates.
- Do not use metal scourers or scouring powders to avoid damaging the cooking surface (non-stick coating).
- Never immerse the appliance, power cord, or plug in water or any other liquid. They are not dishwasher safe.
- To avoid spoiling your appliance, do not use flambé recipes in connection with it at any time.
- Do not use aluminum foil or other objects between the plate and the food being cooked. Do not cook food in aluminum foil.
- To prevent damage to the plates, only use them on the appliance for which they were designed (e.g., do not place them in an oven, on the gas ring or electric hot plate, etc.).
- Check that both faces of the plate are cleaned before use. Never turn the plate over during use.
- Plates should not be handled while they are hot.
- Do not place the hot plate on a fragile surface or underwater.
- The heating coil is not to be cleaned. If it is really dirty, wait until it has cooled down and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Thank you for buying this appliance, which is intended for domestic use only.
- For your safety, this appliance conforms to applicable standards and regulations (Low Voltage Directive, Electromagnetic Compatibility, Environment, Materials in contact with food…).
- On first use, there may be a slight odor and a little smoke during the first few minutes.
- Our company has an ongoing policy of research and development and may modify these products without prior notice.
- Any solid or liquid foods that come into contact with parts marked with the symbol are unfit for consumption.
- Only use accessories supplied with the appliance or acquired from an approved service center.
- This appliance contains one or more cells. To respect the environment, do not dispose of them yourself, but take them to one of the collection points provided for this purpose (depending on the model).
Environment protection first!
Your appliance contains valuable materials which can be recovered or recycled.
Leave it at a local civic waste collection point.
Documents / Resources
|Tefal SW341B Snack Time with All-In-One Device for Waffles And Sandwiches [pdf] User Manual|
SW341B, Snack Time with All-In-One Device for Waffles And Sandwiches, SW341B Snack Time with All-In-One Device for Waffles And Sandwiches