- Digital Microphone
- Volume +
- Multi-function Button (MFB)
- Mute Button
- Headset LED Indicator
- Type-C Charge Port
- Base Charging Contacts
- Base LED Indicator
- Charging Pins
- Type-C Charge Port
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
- Bluetooth Chipset: QCC3020
- Operation Range: 10 meters
- Bluetooth Protocols: HSP, HFP, AVRCP, A2DP
- CODEC Code: SBC, AAC
- Battery Capacity: 350mAh/3.7V
- Charging Time: About 2 hours
- Stand-by Time: 110 hours
- Working Time: About 30 hours (70% volume)
- Headset Net Weight: 79g
- Headset Size: 61.60119.20138.28mm
- Compatible devices: PC, Laptop, Smartphone
- Call noise reduction effect:
Maximum noise reduction depth: > 35d8
Optimal noise reduction frequency band: 1000-2000hz
Noise reduction depth of optimal noise reduction frequency band > 35d8
Effective noise reduction bandwidth: 50-5000hz
Average noise reduction depth (50-5000hz): > 29d8
- Microphone Rotation Angle: ±120°
Some parameters may vary due to the environment and the time of music played.
How to use
A. Bluetooth Pairing and Connection
- In power-off status, press and hold the MFB for 2 seconds to enter pairing mode with LED Blue & Red flashes alternately.
- Open the Bluetooth function of your device. Search and click to connect to “TK-HS003” on the Bluetooth list of your phone. The LED will change to Blue and flash slowly after connection.
Please make sure the Bluetooth version of your device is 3.0 or above before connecting.
B. Connection via the Base
- Connect the base to the USB port of the PC or laptop with the included USB-C cable, and the base will enter the power supply state and pairing mode. When the base is connected to a PC for the first time, you will be prompted that ‘TK-HS003 USB audio’ is set up.
- Turn on the headset and enter pairing mode. When the base LED indicator goes from blue flashing slowly to steady blue, and the headset LED indicator goes from red and blue flashing alternately to blue flashing slowly, the headset is connected to the base. In this way, the headset is successfully connected to the PC or laptop.
- Reconnection: l<eep the base on, restart the headset and enter pairing mode, the headset will automatically reconnect.
- Follow the above paring and connection guide to connecting the headset to the first phone, then switch off the Bluetooth function of the first phone.
- Single-click the MFB to enter pairing mode with Red & Blue LED flash alternately.
- Search and click to connect to “TK-HS003” on the Bluetooth list of the second phone. The LED will change to Blue and flash slowly after connection.
- Switch on the Bluetooth function of the first phone and click “TK-HS003” to reconnect to the first phone. Now the headset is connected to two phones.
Music only can be played from one phone under the dual connection status. If you want to play music from another phone, you need to pause or turn off the music of the previous phone. If you want to answer a new call from another connected phone, you need to hang up the current call of the previous phone.
|MFB||Power on||Press and hold the MFB for 2 seconds to power on the headset
If there is no pair record, power on will enter pairing mode automatically. If there is a pair record, power on will enter reconnecting mode automatically. If it cannot reconnect to any device for over 20 seconds, it will enter pairing mode automatically.
|Power off||Press and hold the MFB for 3 seconds to power off|
|Enter pairing mode||Press and hold MFB for 2 seconds to enter pairing mode. Under unconnected standby mode, short press the MFB to enter pairing mode.|
|MFB||Play / Pause||Single-click the MFB to play/pause music.|
|Redial a call||Double click the MFB to dial the last call.|
|Voice dialing||Press and hold the MFB for 1 second then release.|
|Noise-cancel- ling||This function will be activated automatically when power is on.|
|Answer a call||Single-click the MFB to answer an incoming call.|
|Hang up a call||Single-click the MFB to hang up a call.|
|Reject a call||Press and hold the MFB for 1 second to reject an incoming call.|
|Audio switching||During a call, press and hold the MFB for 2 seconds to switch between the mobile phone and the headset.|
|A third-party call||Single-click the MFB to answer a new call and hang up the current call.|
|Double click the MFB to answer the new call and keep the current call.|
|MFB||A third-party call||During a third-party call, double click to switch between the current call and the reserved can.|
|Press and hold the MFB for 2 seconds to keep the current call and reject the new call.|
|Activating your voice assistant||When the headset is connected to your phone, press and hold the MFB for 1-2 seconds to activate your voice assistant.|
|Clearing the pairing record||Press and hold the MFB and Volume—for 5 seconds to clear the pairing record in the headset. If the pairing record is cleared, the headset will not be automatically reconnected and you need to pair and connect again.|
|Entering DUT mode||Under pairing mode, press and hold the MFB, Volume +, and Volume—for 5 seconds to enter DUT mode, the indicator lights in steady red and blue. The charge reset can exit DUT mode.|
|Charge reset||Press and hold the MFB and connect the charging cable to charge the headset. This operation reset and shut down the headset. You need to restart for usage.|
|Volume +||Volume Up||Single click Volume +|
|Previous Song||Press and hold Volume + for 1 second.|
|Volume||Volume Down||Single click Volume –|
|Next Song||Press and hold Volume – for 1 second.|
|Mute button||Mute the microphone||Single-click the mute button to mute or unmute the Microphone.|
Charging Method 1
- Please charge the headset at once when the Red LED flashes.
- Connect the Type-C interface to the headset, and connect the USB Type-A to a booted PC. car charger, or power bank.
- The indicator lights in steady red when the headset is charging.
- Charging is completed in about 2 hours and the indicator (red) goes off automatically when it is fully charged.
Charging Method 2
- Turn on the charging base: Connect the base to the PC with the USB-C cable. The LED indicator on the base flashes twice in red and then flashes slowly in blue.
- Charge the headset: Connect the headset to the charging base. The LED indicator on the base goes from flashing slowly in blue to steady red light.
- The headset is fully charged: The LED indicator on the base goes from steady red light to flashing slowly in blue.
- Turn off the charging base: Unplug the charging cable and the blue light on the base goes off.
- Please charge the headset once every two months if you won’t use it for a long time.
- This model can be charged when working, please connect and charge first, then power on TK-HS003.
|Power on||Blue LED flashes 2 times|
|Power off||Red LED flashes 2 times|
|Pairing mode||Red Et Blue LED flash alternately|
|Unconnected standby mode||Blue LED flashes twice every 5 seconds|
|Connected standby mode||Blue LED flashes once every 10 seconds|
Thank you for purchasing your new Tl<-HS003 Bluetooth Headset.
This user manual will provide you with all of the information you need to get started with your Headset.
If you have any problems setting up or using your Bluetooth Headset, please contact us by email at: [email protected]
Please read this manual carefully before using the product and keep it properly.
Alternatively, solutions to common problems can be found in the FAQs section at the end of this manual.
Shenzhen Unichain Technology Co. Ltd
201, 2nd Floor, Building C, Shanhai Commercial Plaza,
Huangijunshan District, Bantian Street, Longgang
District. Shenzhen, China
Documents / Resources
|TECKNET TKHS003 Bluetooth Headset [pdf] User Manual|
TKHS003, 2AK8Q-TKHS003, 2AK8QTKHS003, TKHS003 Bluetooth Headset, Bluetooth, Headset