S R Smith D898.391 Destination Lounger User Manual
INTENDED USE INSTRUCTIONS
LOUNGER WARNINGS & PROPER USE INSTRUCTIONS
- DO NOT DRAG OR PUSH LOUNGER ON DECK OR POOL SURFACE AS IT MAY RESULT IN DAMAGE TO LOUNGER OR SURFACE
- USE CAUTION WHEN MOVING LOUNGER FULL OF WATER
- SLIPPERY WHEN WET OR WITH USE OF SUNSCREEN /LOTION
- 250 LB/113 KG WEIGHT LIMIT
- ONE PERSON AT A TIME
- DO NOT STAND ON LOUNGER
- DO NOT USE IF IMPAIRED
- NO DIVING/ROUGHHOUSING/JUMPING FROM LOUNGER
- NOT TO BE USED AS A FLOATATION DEVICE
- TO AVOID ENTRAPMENT, DO NOT SWIM UNDER OR NEAR LOUNGER
ముఖ్యమైనది: Do not drag or slide pool lounger on the deck, doing so may cause abrasion to the underside of piece which could possibly cause damage to vinyl liners.
POOL LOUNGER CARE & MAINTENANCE:
Your Pool Lounger requires periodic maintenance to keep it looking like new and protected from the elements.
- Wash Pool Lounger monthly or more frequently if needed using a mild soap and soft cloth. Keep cleaning materials
from entering pool.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, bleaches, chlorines, high alkaline or strong acidic cleaners.
- Do not use steel wool, wire brushes, metal scrapers, Scotch rite or other abrasive sponge pads.
- Keeping your Pool Lounger’s gel coat finish coated with wax – starting when the lounger is new – is the best way to prolong its life.
- Choose a wax intended for use on gel coat surfaces. Preferably one designed for use in a Marine environment.
- Test product on small inconspicuous section of Pool Lounger prior to full application.
- While application instructions will vary between brands of wax, in general you apply the wax with a cloth or foam pad using circular motion. Once wax dries to a haze, buff the excess with a soft dry cloth.
- Routine waxing (at least twice a year) will maintain the smooth reflective surface of your Pool Lounger.
USER MANUAL USE & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
REMOVE PACKAGING BEFORE PLACEMENT ON DECK OR IN POOL.
TIPS FOR IN-POOL USE:
Minimum sun shelf dimensions: 6′ x 3′.
Set Pool Lounger carefully on your sun shelf in desired position. Push down Pool Lounger to ensure that it begins to fill with water through several inconspicuous water holes placed throughout the Pool Lounger.
Should you need to remove the Pool Lounger from the pool, it is recommended that you empty the water from the Pool Lounger first. With one person on each end of the lounger, lift the Pool Lounger above pool water level. You will see the water draining through the drain holes in select areas underneath the Pool Lounger. (See Figures 1 and 2)
గమనిక: DO NOT DRAG OR SLIDE THE POOL LOUNGER ALONG THE VINYL LINER OR OTHER POOL SURFACES.
For product warranty information and details, please visit our webవద్ద సైట్ www.srsmith.com/warranty.
పత్రాలు / వనరులు
|S R Smith D898.391 Destination Lounger [pdf] వినియోగదారు మాన్యువల్|
D898.391, Destination Lounger, D898.391 Destination Lounger, Lounger
- Pool Deck Equipment - Pool Slides And Diving Boards | S.R.Smith
- Warranty Information | Pool Products | S.R. Smith