HD AX 150v2 Digital Satellite Receiver
This STB has been designed and manufactured to satisfy international safety standards. Please read the following safety precautions carefully before operating this receiver.
- Main Supply:
Before operating, please check the unit operating voltage is 90~250V AC 50/60Hz.
Do not overload a wall outlet, extension cord, or adapter, nor use a damaged power cord or touch it with a wet hand as this may result in electric shock.
The receiver shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing water, and that no objects filled with liquids, such as base, shall be placed on the apparatus.
Keep the slots on top of the receiver uncover to allow sufficient airflow to the unit. Do not put the receiver on soft furnishings or carpets. Do not expose the receiver to direct light or do not place it near a heater or in humid conditions. Do not stack other electronic equipment on top of the receiver.
Plug out the receiver from the wall outlet before cleaning. Clean the receiver by a soft cloth or mild solution of washing-up liquid (no solvents).
Disconnect the receiver from the mains when you connect it to satellite LNB or disconnect it from LNB. Failure would possibly cause damage to the LNB.
Put the receiver indoors in order to avoid lightning, rain or sunlight.
Do not remove the cover, to reduce the risk of electric shock. Contact qualified and licensed service personnel to repair the receiver, or contact your dealer.
DVB-S/DVB-S2 Satellite Compliant (MPEG-II/ MPEG-IV/ H.264)
SCPC & MCPC receivable from Ku and C band satellites
Universal, Single, Single S & C Band Wideband LNB
Sensitive Tuner with Loop-Through
Blind search supported
Auto DiSEqC Search
True full Color (16 bits) on-screen display (OSD)
Storing memory: 100 satellite, 2000 transponders and 4000 channels
8 favorite group and parental lock supported
Multi-language menu supported
Multi-language audio supported
Multi-language DVB Subtitle output
7 days Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
Teletext output through VBI and OSD
USB 2.0 Interface
- USB 2.0: One USB 2.0 Host Port.
- Power LED: Power indicator.
- Signal LED: Signal indicator.
- Display: It displays channel information.
- Power button: Switch between operation and standby modes.
- ▲╱▼: Change the channel in viewing mode and move the cursor up/down in menu mode
- LNB IN: Connect the satellite antenna cable.
- COAXIAL: Digital audio output.
- HDMI: Connect to the TV using an HDMI cable.
- TV SCART: Connect to the TV using a Scart cable.
- DC-12V: Power on/off.
Remote Control Unit (RCU)
You can control this receiver by this remote controller with full function.
- POWER: The power button.
- MUTE: Turn the sound On/Off.
- ： Play/ Pause/Go to the timeshift function.
- USB/■: Stop function or enter USB menu .
- ●: Record program.
- INFO: Display the program information.
- : Previous.
- : Next.
- ◀◀: Fast rewind.
- ▶▶: Fast forward.
- FAV: Display the favorite channel list you set before.
- SAT: Show the scanned satellite list.
- ◄/►: Change volume, move up and down in the menu.
- ▲/▼: Change the program, and move up and down in the menu.
- OK: Confirm the selected operation or display the channel list while watching a program.
- MENU: Activate the main menu or exit to live
- EXIT: Exit the current menu step by step.
- SUBTITLE: Display the subtitle language list.
- TXT: Display the Teletext.
- RECALL: Switch to the previously viewed channel.
- AUDIO: Display the audio list.
- Page+/-: Page up/down on the menu
- NUMERIC KEY (0~9): Change program or input number.
- EPG: Display the program guide.
- TV/Radio: Switch between TV and RADIO.
You should install the receiver when powering on your product for the first time after purchase.
Tip: The default password is 0000. If you have forgotten your password, please contact your local product distributor.
Antenna Settings allows you to configure the antenna setting parameters.
- Satellite: Highlight the satellite you want to search.
- Transponder: Press the VOL+NOL- button to change the TP.
- LNB Type: Press the VOL+NOL- button to change the LNB frequency.
- LNB Power: Press the VOL+NOL- button to select the required LNB power.
- 22kHz: Press the VOL+NOL- button to select ON, OFF or Auto.
- DiSEqC 1.0: Press the VOL+NOL- button to select the required DiSEqC1.0
- DiSEqC 1.1: Press the VOL+NOL- button to select the required 1 input.
- Motor: Press the VOL+NOL- button to select DiSEqC1.2 or USALS.
- Scan Mode: Press the VOL+NOL- button to select ALL Channels & FTA Channels & TV Channels & Radio Channels & FTA TV Channels & FTA Radio Channels which you want to scan.
- Start search: Press the VOL+NOL- button to select Satellite & Multi-Sat & Blind scan & Transponder & Multi-Transponder which you want to start search.
To fast search channels by different providers
You can restore the product to the factory default and you can also set up it up according to the wizard.
Input the password. Highlight the option you want and press the OK button to execute it.
All: All data & settings will be deleted.
Channel List Only: All channel data will be deleted.
Radio Channel Only: All radio channel data will be deleted.
Scramble Channel Only: All scramble channels data will be deleted.
TP Channel Only: System Settings date will be deleted.
SAT Channel Only: All the channel data in the selected satellite will be deleted.
If you set the Motor Mode to USALS, you need to set the longitude and the latitude in USALS Setup.
Setup By Country: Press the Red button, you can choose the country, press the OK button, and you will view the city in this country that you select.
Auto-Search: Press the Green button, press the OK button, and you will view the city in the country that’s you are.
TV/Radio Channels enable you to move, delete, lock/unlock, and rename the channels in the channel list conveniently.
Add the Favorite channel you want to set up and change the types. You can add or remove channels from your favorite groups.
You can sort the channels list by Alphabet, Transponder, FTAToCAS, Default, Favor, FTAToCAS + Alphabet, provider, and Service ID.
User Channel List
User Channel List allows you to save or load all the data and settings.
- Menu Language: Set the menu language.
- Audio: Set the preferred audio language.
- Audio2: Set the sub-prime audio language.
- Subtitle Language: Set the subtitle language.
- Subtitle Control: Set the subtitle on or off
- EPG Language: Set the EPG language.
- TXT Language: Set the TXT language.
- Digital Audio: If a channel has AC3 and PCM audio language at the same time, when you select RAW it will set AC3 audio language as default output and when you select PCM it will set PCM audio language as default output.
- Auto Channel Selection: If you set ON, in the channel list will play automatically when you highlight the channel. If you set OFF, in the channel list when you highlight the channel, you should press the OK button to play it.
- Auto Exit CH List: If you set ON, the channel list will disappear when you press OK on a Highlighted channel. If you set OFF, the channel list will disappear when you press OK on a playing channel.
- Recall List: You can turn Recall List on or off. If you set ON when you press the Recall button of RCU you can get the recall list. If you set OFF when you press the recall button you can go back to the last program you have selected. Low Power Standby: Set Low Power Standby on or off.
- Front Panel Light: Set the brightness of the LED.
- Easy Find: Set easy find yes or not.
- Menu Transparency: Set the transparency of all menus.
- TXT Transparency: Set the transparency of Teletext.
- Display Mode: Set the HD format.
- TV Type: Set the TV Type.
- Screen Mode: Set the display format according to the screen ratio. Select TV screen mode either 4:3 or 16:9 according to the TV type, or press the MODE button of RCU directly.
- OSD Timeout: Set the display time of the program information.
Parental Control allows you to set limits for each program or change your previous password. You can also lock the changes you have made using Passwork Lock, Installation Lock Edit Channel Lock, and Settings Lock, And you can change Age Rating, and Change PIN.
Time Settings will set the time mode, time zone and summertime.
- Time Mode: Switch the Time Mode to Auto or Manual.
- Time Offset: Set the time zone according to your city.
- Summer Time: Set the Summer Time On or Off.
Event Timer You can set 8 timer events. It will record or play the program automatically according to the timer event list that you yourself. Press the Red button to set up a timer, and press the OK button to save the timer after setup. You also can edit or delete a timer.
Sleep Timer can set the automatic turn-off time.
Standby Time can set the time display on the front panel when standby.
APD Setting can set automatic standby when you have no operation in the time you set up.
Color Setting set the brightness, contrast, and saturation.
ABOUT STB can get information about the STB, such as product name, software & hardware version, and serial number, and so on. When you need service from the dealer you need to submit this information in order to get the correct and fast after-sales service.
Games offer 9 funny games you can play.
can play many kinds of media files, you can record programs and playback it and you can do various operations when using a USB HDD or USB disk.
Note: It supports FAT, FAT32, and NTFS format USB disk or USB HDD.
Tool Enables you to Rename/Delete/Move to/Copy to /Create New Folder/Sort/Format Disk.
- Play Files
It supports *.mp3, *.ogg, *.wav and *.flac format music files.
OK: Play the selected file.
▲╱▼: Change the highlighted item.
■ : Stop playing file.
: Play the previous file.
: Play the next file.
▶▶: Fast forward.
◀◀: Fast rewind.
: Play or Pause.
◀ ▶ : Adjust the volume.
EXIT: Exit the playing state and return to the file list menu.
It supports *.bmp, *.jpg, and *.gif format photos.
OK: View the photo.
: Play the previous file.
: Play the next file.
: Play or Pause.
EXIT: Exit the current menu.
It supports *.3GP, *.AVI,*.MKV, *.MP4, *.MOV, *.MPG, *.TS, *.M2TS, *.DAT,
*.VOB format movie files.
OK: View the playlist or play the highlighted file in the playlist.
: Play or Pause.
■: Stop playing the file.
◀◀: Fast rewind.
▶▶: Fast forward.
: Play the previous item.
: Play the next item.
INFO: Display the playing progress. In this menu, press the INFO button again to display the file’s detailed information.
AUDIO: Set the audio language.
SUB: If the file has subtitles, press the SUB button can change the subtitle.
◀▶: Adjust the volume.
0-9: Jump to position as you like.
EXIT: Exit the current menu.
Upload: Upload Data to a USB
Plug in the 3G module to the USB port. Then in this menu select the carrier of your 3G access point from the list and enable it. You also can press the RED button to disable/enable the 3G.
If the Network is connected, it should get the correct IP in the IP Setting menu.
It will display “Connected”.
First, you must connect the Ethernet cable to the LAN port. Then in this menu, you can set IP address manually, also you can get IP address automatically. If the Ethernet cable is connected fine, it will display “Connected”.
You can select the language you prefer in Audio if the current program is available in multiple audio languages.
- Press the AUDIO button.
- Press the OK button to select the audio language you prefer.
- Select audio direction (Left, Right, Mix, Stereo) using the ◀▶button.
- Press the EXIT button to close.
You can view the EPG information of all channels in time and date order.
- Press the EPG button.
- Press the GREEN button to switch EPG mode between Weekly EPG and Day EPG.
You can select the language for the subtitle if the program provides subtitle information.
- Press the SUBTITLE button.
- Select the required subtitle language and press the OK button. The subtitle of the selected language will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
You can view the Teletext information of this program.
- Press the TXT button.
- Press the ▲╱▼ button to page up or page down.
- Press the NUMERIC(0-9) buttons can go to the designated page directly.
- Press the color button and can back to the previous page.
Before contacting your local service center, please read the tips below carefully.
If the problem persists after completing the following procedure, please contact your local product distributor or service center for further instructions.
- No message is displayed on the front display. (The product will not switch on.)
• Check the main power cable and make sure it is plugged into a suitable power outlet.
• Check that the mains supply is switched on.
• Connect the power cable to a different power outlet.
• Check that the power switch is on at the rear of the product. (where applicable)
- No picture
• Make sure that the product is powered on and in operation mode. (Press the STANDBY button)
• Make sure that the AV/HDMI/YUV cable is firmly connected to the TV.
• Make sure that the antenna cable is properly connected to the product.
• Be sure to activate channel search.
• Check the brightness level of the TV.
• Check if the channel is currently on air. Contact the broadcaster to ensure that the channel is running.
- Poor picture/sound quality
• Make sure there is no mobile phone or microwave oven near the product.
• [Satellite] Check that your dish alignment is correct.
• [Satellite] Change the satellite dish for a larger one as this will increase the signal levels received.
• [Satellite] Replace the LNB with a lower noise factor in cases where the noise factor is too high.
• [Satellite] Replace the LNB with a new one in case it is damaged or out of order.
• [Satellite] Check the signal levels and adjust your antenna if the level is too low.
The signal level may be affected by weather conditions.
• [Terrestrial] Adjust the antenna direction to get a better picture.
• [Terrestrial] Set the antenna power in the menu to On, if you use the active antenna to improve the reception.(where applicable)
- No or poor sound
• Check that your AV/HDMI cable is connected correctly.
• Check the volume levels of your TV set and the product.
• Check if the product or TV is on mute.
• Check audio type or soundtrack option. (where applicable)
- The remote control does not operate.
• To control the product, the top end of the remote control should point directly towards the receiving part of the product.
• Remove and reinsert the batteries in the remote control.
• Replace the batteries in the remote control for a new set.
Tuner & Channel
|No. of Tuners||1|
|Frequency Range||950 MHz to 2150 MHz|
|Signal Level||-25 to -65 dBm|
|LNB Power||13V/18VNOFF, Imax = 400mA|
|LNB Tone Switch||22KHz+/-2KHz, 0.6Vpp+/-0.2V|
|DiSEqC Control||Version DiSEq C 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3(USALS)Compatible, Tone burst NB|
|Transport Stream||MPEG-2 ISO/IEC 13818Transport stream specification|
|Profile Level||MPEG1,MPEG-2 [email protected],H.264, VC1, DV, DivX, and MPEG4|
|Input Rate||80 Mbps for MPEG Transport Stream and 25 Mbps for DV streams|
|Aspect Ratio||4:3, 16:9|
|Video Resolution||576i, 576p, 480i, 480p, 720p50, 720p60, 1080i.1080P|
|Audio Decoding||MPEG-2 layer I and II (Music cam), MPEG4 AAC and MPEG4 AAC-HE (AAC+), Dolby Digital (AC-3) with bit rates up to 640 K bits /s, LPCM up to 48 kHz, MP3.|
|Audio Mode||Single-channel/Dual channel/Joint Stereo/Stereo|
|Sampling||32, 44.1 and 48 kHz|
|Input Voltage||AC 100 ~240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power||Max. 25 W|
|Protection||Separate internal fuse. Input shall have lightening
|Weight (Net)||About 2.5kg|
|Operating Temp||0°C to + 40°C|
|Storage Temp||-40°C to + 65°C|
Declaration of conformity.
The manufacturer here declares the conformity of that product with the following directives and standards:
Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
Documents / Resources
|TDT HD AX 150v2 Digital Satellite Receiver [pdf] User Manual|
HD AX 150v2, Digital Satellite Receiver, HD AX 150v2 Digital Satellite Receiver