TCL North America Company Limited Portable Air Conditioner
LIMITED WARRANTY-North America
Should your TCL Portable Air Conditioner prove to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period listed below, effective from the date of original consumer purchase of the product, TCL Home Appliances (North America) at its sole discretion, (1) pay an Authorized TCL Service Center for both labor charges and parts to repair your Portable Air Conditioner, or (2) replace your Portable Air Conditioner with a new or refurbished/recertified equivalent product.If repaired at an Authorized TCL Service Center, TCL is not responsible for transportation costs to the Authorized TCL Service Center. However, TCL will pay for return shipping. TCL will provide instructions for packaging and shipping the unit. Units that are improperly packed and damaged during shipping are not covered under your product warranty. This limited warranty is good only to the original purchaser of the product and effective only when used in North America.You must have your original purchase receipt or proof of purchase (bill of sale or receipted invoice) which states that condition of the unit (New, Used, etc.), the unit’s date of purchase, place of purchase and model/serial number.
Labor: 12 Months from the Date of purchase.Parts: 12 Months from the Date of purchase.
HOW SERVICE IS HANDLED:
Call 1-800-825-6747 and choose the appropriate prompt. Please have product type (Portable Air Conditioner), model number, serial number, and ZIP code ready. Troubleshooting and approval from a TCL representative MUST occur before sending your product for repair.
Product Registration Information
You can find model number and serial number on a label on the back or side of the Portable Air Conditioner.
Register your product online at register.tcl.com
NO OTHER WARRANTY IS APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITH OUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS REQUIRED BY LAW, IT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIOD ABOVE. NEITHER THE MANUFACTURER NOR ITS U.S. DISTRIBUTOR SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. SOME STATES AND / OR TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONGAN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU, THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER, SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR TERRITORY TO TERRITORY. THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. PLEASE VISIT WWW.TCLUSA.COM TO VIEW THE MOST CURRENT VERSION.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Service calls to your home for delivery or pick-up, installation, instruction, replacement of house fuses, connection of house wiring or plumbing, or to correct unauthorized repairs.
- Failure of product to perform during power failures and interruptions or inadequate electrical service.
- Damage caused by transportation or handling.
- Damage caused to the product by accident, vermin, lightning, winds, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Damages caused by operating the product in a corrosive atmosphere.
- Repairs when your TCL product is used in other than normal, single-family household use or contrary to the instructions described in the product User’s Guide.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, or improper installation, repair, or maintenance. Improper repair includes the use of parts not approved or specified by TCL.
- Normal maintenance as described in the User’s Guide, such as cleaning or replacing filters, cleaning coils, etc.
- Use of accessories or components that are not compatible with this product.
- Products with altered or removed serial numbers.
- Changes in the appearance of the product that do not affect product performance.
- Increases in utility costs and additional utility expenses. The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the consumer.
- Products purchased from non-authorized TCL resellers.
- Products sold in any condition other than new from the original manufacturer.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the consumer.
TCL Home Appliances (North America) Co. Ltd.
Address: 1860 Compton Ave Corona, CA 92881