TT-TF013 Rechargeable Floor Fan
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by person responsible for their safety.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised.
- Use the appliance only for intended household purposes as described in this User Manual. Any other use is not recommended that may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- This appliance must be provided with correct voltage via a professionally installed power socket. Make sure the voltage indicated on the label of the appliance is the same as your local supply.
- DO NOT operate the fan with a damaged cord or plug or if the product malfunctions, is dropped or damaged in any manner.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, DO NOT use this fan with any solid-state speed control device.
- DO NOT incinerate this fan, even if it is severely damaged. The batteries can explode in a fire. Dispose of the fan in accordance with the Disposal instructions.
RELATED TO USE
- DO NOT use this fan to ventilate areas where flammable liquids or vapors are used, stored or are present.
- DO NOT attempt to disassemble, repair, modify or replace any part any part of your product. All servicing should be performed by qualified personnel only.
- Always make sure to place the fan on a flat, level surface before operation.
- Always unplug the appliance before cleaning, making any repairs or servicing, or whenever not in use.
- It is normal that there is noise during operation. If too loud, please set the fan to lower speed.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
ASSEMBLING YOUR FLOOR FAN
USING YOUR FLOOR FAN
Adjustable Fan Angle
- Recharge only with the charger specified by the manufacturer. A charger that may be suitable for one type of battery may create a risk of fire when used with another battery. Do not use the adapter to charge other products.
- Unplug the power adapter when charging is finished and cover power supply jack with the rubber stopper.
- When the fan is run by battery, the fan will shut off if the battery becomes too low. If this happens, use the power adapter to supply power and recharge the battery.
- Do not use the power adapter outdoor. When use the product in damp environment, please make sure the power supply jack is protected by rubber stoppers.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Always turn off the fan and disconnect power supply from fan before cleaning.
- Always unplug the fan when assembling part, making adjustments, cleaning, performing maintenance, or when the product is not in use. This will prevent accidental starting that could cause serious injury.
- When serving, only use original manufacturer’s replacement parts, accessories and attachments. Use of any other parts may create a hazard or cause product damage.
- Do not let brake fluids, gasoline, petroleum-based product, penetrating oils, etc., come in contact with plastic parts at any time. Chemicals can damage, weaken or destroy plastic which may result in serious personal injury.
- Avoid using solvents when cleaning plastic parts. Most plastics are susceptible to damage from various types of commercial solvents and can be damaged by their use. Use dry cloths to remove dirt, dust, oil, grease, etc.
- For greater safety and reliability, all repairs should be performed by an authorized service center For storage, you may leave the floor fan covered to protect it from dust. Store it in a cool, dry location.
The fan fails to power on.
- Ensure fan speed setting is selected.
- Battery power is too low. Use the power adapter to recharge.
Air flow is weak or slow.
- The fan is set to a low speed setting. Adjust to a higher speed setting.
- Airflow is blocked. Remove obstructions.
- Adjust direction of airflow towards the user.
Battery fails to get charged.
- Ensure the original power charger is used.
- The outlet is worn or damaged. Try another outlet or contact a qualified electrician.
The troubleshooting guide addresses the most com mon problems. If problems persist, feel fr ee to contact the Customer Support at [email protected]
WARRANTY AND SERVICE
Thanks for choosing TaoTronics Rechargeable Floor Fan.
This product is covered with TaoTronics product and labor warranty for 12 months from the date of its original purchase.
The warranty will not apply in cases of:
- Accident, misuse, or repairs performed by unauthorized personnel.
- Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purpose.
- Normal wear and tear of wearable parts.
- Use of force, damage caused by external influences.
- Damage caused by non-observance of the User Manual, e.g. connection to an unsuitable mains supply or non-compliance with the instructions.
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances.
- Defects caused by or resulting from damages from shipping or from repairs, service, or alteration to the product or any of its parts that have been performed by a repair person not authorized by Tao Tronics.
We can only provide after sales service for products that are sold by TaoTronics or TaoTronics authorized retailers and distributors. If you have purchased your unit from a different place, please contact your seller for return and warranty issues.
Please have your invoice and order ID ready before contacting Customer Support.
- We encourage you to participate in electronics recycling program, so please observe local regulations for proper disposal of discarded electronic products.
- Recycle raw material instead of disposing of as waste. The machine, accessories and packaging should be sorted for environmental-friendly recycling.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Documents / Resources
|TAOTRONICS TT-TF013 Rechargeable Floor Fan [pdf] User Manual|
TT-TF013, Rechargeable Floor Fan