- Making phone calls: Be sure the earbuds are connected with your mobile phone. Once connected you can make phone calls. When making calls there is only one earbud working. For Incoming calls, it will tell you calling numbers that are being received. To answer the call, slightly press the power button one time. To reject calls, long press the power button two seconds, When the earbuds are in music mode, you can dial the lost number by a quick press to the Power button twice.
- Listening to music: Be sure the earbuds am connected with your mobile phone. You can listen to music on your music list. Shortly press the Power button to stop the music, to replay press again.
- Power off: Long press the Power button until the LED red is no long red, the Bluetooth device is then turned off. The earbuds turn off automatically when earbud is away from Bluetooth device for a duration of over 5 minutes.
- Charging: When battery is low, there will be a sound and a flashing red light to indicate low battery. While charging the LED light is red, when finished charging the light turns to a blue LED light when fully charged.
NOTE: The earbuds will be forced to shut down while charging, even if the Power was left on prior to charging.
- Handle with care. Do not throw, sit on, or store the SoundPods under heavy objects. Keep away from high temperatures and environments with high humidity. Store in an environment with a temperature between -10.0 – 60.C.
- Keep away from high frequency transmitting equipment such as WIFI routers which may cause sound interference or disconnection.
- Please keep the earbuds within a 10m (33 ft) range of the connected device.
- This product is a compatible with both iOS and Android^4 devices.
- Pairing with one earbud:
Long press the multi-function button until the LED flashes red and blue alternately, then turn on the Bluetooth on your device, select “SOUND-PODS” on your list. There will be a reminding voice saying ‘connected”, then you can enjoy music or make phone calls. These earbuds also take incoming phone calls.
- Pairing with both sides:
a. Long press the multi-function buttons on both sides at the same time until the LED flashes red and blue alternately.
b. Then double click either side to enter pairing mode, there will be a reminding voice saying ‘ready to pair.
c. Turn on Bluetooth on your device and choose ‘SOUND-PODS” on your list to connect. When the LED flashes blue slowly, they are paired successfully. Battery status displays on your mobile device.
NOTE: There will be only one earbud working when making/an-swering phone calls, but both sides can control power, off/play/pause function individual-ly when connected. Both earbuds will be synchronized. memory function supports connecting devices automatically.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to
provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not
installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference
to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not
occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to
radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off
and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the
receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
To assure continued compliance, any changes or modifications not expressly
approved by the party.
Responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this
equipment. (Example- use only shielded interface cables when connecting to
computer or peripheral devices).
This equipment complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to
the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that
may cause undesired operation.
RF warning statement:
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement.
The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Questions about your Sabbat E12 Manual ? Post in the comments!
Learn More About Sabbat E12