T2W Wireless Charging Smart LED Lamp + Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
How to connect the wireless connection
with T2W foldable desklamp wireless
Firstly, connect the power to T2W, then long press
button to turn on the desklamp and active BT mode.
Secondly, turn on the BT mode of smartphone or any
other Android or iOS device. Then search the pairing
name of our model “T2W”, and by confirming the
pairing name the connetiong is completed and can
start the music playing.
Soft press(-)previous song & Long press (-) volume down
Soft press (+),next song & Long press(+) , volume u
AUX-IN FUNCTION : By connecting 3.5 mm
audio jac from other external music source into the AUX
socket of T2W , it can play music when turned to AUX mode
How to opeate the LED lighting
Regulate light LED light intensity
Regulate light LED light intensity
The press button -:¢:- can be used
for switching on or switching off the LED
light and the user can light press the button -9.- to shift into 3 different light intensities
(brighter light, moderate light, dimmer light)
- A unique practical 3 in 1 household gadtet, with desklamp & wireless speaker & clock.
- CRI > 80
- Illumination intensity > 500 lux, very bright illumination
- Digital cicok with alarm, reminder and temperature display.
- Versatile music play function, can be compatible to play any songs or music from smartphones, tablets, PC, or any other external audio sound sours
- Romantic soft light effect and innovative design
- Suitable for bedrooms or dining rooms as the glowing desk lamp
- Eye-protection reading lamp
Only for Smart Lamp with Wireless Charger
Wireless Charging: Touch/Tap the wirelesscharging button, the red light is turned on,
Place the mobile device with wireless
charging function on the charging mat to
charge your phone.
Green light is turned on when the phone is
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR
PHONE/DEVICE Can support wireless
PS: Wireless charging may need the cell
phone cover/case to be removed depending
on the case thickens and material
LED Display Operation
LED Screen Functions
- Time Display
Shows time of the day, date(Month and Day), day of the week, and
temperature. The timedisplay can be set for 12 or 24 hour view.
- Alarm Clock/Event Reminder
The alarm clock can be set so sound is played at the time that the
alarm is set for. you can also set a day and time so you can be
reminded of an important date like a birthday or anniversary.
A timer can be set for as much as 24 hrs. Once the timer is done,
Lumicharge will play a tone notifying the user that the time has expired.
Ambient temperature is displayed. When the lamp is idle, pressing the
SET button on the back of the display will change the display between
Celsius & Fahrenheit.
Operating and S etting the LED Screen
When powering on your Lumicharge you are put into “Standby” mode.
From here you can set Time, Alarm, Timer, Event
reminder, Date and Day.
In Standby mode, press the Mode button to cycle through the available
Standby Mode>12/24 Hour Select>Alarm Set>Event Reminder Set>
To change the time standard between 12/24 hours, cycle through to the
12/24 Select Screen and press UP or DOWN buttons
To change the temperature reading from C to F, go into Standby mode and
press SET button
Setting the Time
- In Standby mode, press the MODE button 1 time. Select either 12 Hour
or 24 Hour display by pushing the UP or DOWN button then push SET
select USA, Europe or OFF for daylight saving time.
- Press UP or Down to select the Hour then press set. Repeat steps for
minutes press SET.
- Press UP or Down to select the year. Press SET
- Press UP or Down to set the month. Press Set. Select the day of the
month. Press SET.
- When Time and Date are set, press MODE 5 times to reach
Setting the Alarm
- In Standby mode, press the MODE button 2 times. Press SET and select
The Hour. Press SET again and set the Minutes. Press SET.
- Press Up or DOWN to select the tone that will play when the alarm
Sounds. Press SET when you find the tone that you would like from 8
different tones. The time is now set.
- When the time is set, the LumiCharge gives you 4 options for how the
Alarm will function.
- The Snooze alarm function can be set by pressing UP button. The
- To cancel the alarm, press SET one more time. The display will show
three dots to indicate that the alarm is not set. Return to the Standby
screen by pressing MODE 3 times will return to Standby screen.
- The number 1 indicates Monday, 2 is Tuesday ,3 is Wednesday, etc. By
pressing the up button will remove the day from the alarm and when you
press set, it will put back the days to the alarm.
- First option number 1 indicate the alarm will be set just for one day. The
second option is for the alarm to be set for multiple days, and this can be
set by clicking mode 3 times when you are on the standby mode
Setting the Event Reminder
- In Standby mode, press MODE 3 times. This will bring up the Event
- Press SET one(1) time and set the Hour. Press SET again to set the
minutes. Press set again to set the Month and day.
- Press SET one last time to set the Event Reminder. Pressing SET
again will cancel the Event
Setting the Timer
- In Standby mode, press MODE 4 times. This will bring up the Timer.
- Press SET one time and set the Hour. Press SET again to set the
minutes. Press SET again to begin the Timer.
when the timer is done, an alarm will sound. To stop the timer press the
The timer can be set anywhere from 1 minute up to 24 hours.
Reminder and the screen will display dots in place of the Hour, Minutes,
The Lumicharge lamp head and body
can be adjusted for wide Angle lighting
Lamp Head Angle Adjusment
- The lamp head has a 180 range of motion
- When adjusting the lamp head, be sure to
holdthe base of the lamp for stability.
Lamp Body Forward and
- The lamp body has a forward and
backward range of motion of 100
- When adjusting the lamp body, be
sure to hold the base of the lamp
Lamp Head & Body Side Rotation
- The lamp body has a left and right range of
motion of 60
- When adjusting the lamp body, be sure to
hold the base of the lamp for stability.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF: