SWISSDIGITAL DESIGN Backpack with Bluetooth Speaker User Manual
Its surprising how quickly the brave new word of digital has embraced convention. How fast innovation settles for ‘OK instead of Amaiine.. Things are different here. Swissdigital Design is an ambitious brand that loves to push the envelope with its unique fusion of practical and digital, It’s how we came up with DigitaiSHlELD, the world’s first Android smartwatch, Ingenious and In touch With SG set to change many of our daily routines and habits, Swissdigital Design continues to find new ways to surprise, enable and delight you on every step of life’s Journey.
Our breakthrough thinking already includes lifestyle products such as bags and backpacks with TOUCH technology. Smart luggage that frees you up to escape and explore but keeps you safe, In touch and entertained at the same time.
Are we artisans or geeks? Were both, We blend the precision and craftsmanship of our Swiss forebears with the curiosity and thirst for knowledge of our young designers and digital innovators. We’re climbing those peaks and scaling those heights to see Just what we can discover when we reach the edge.
This product helps to prevent loss of keys, backpacks and ect. In addition to tracking your Apple device, you can also see where the keys and backpacks are.
- Model : SWISSDIGITAL DESIGN
- Manufacturer name :
Quanzhou New Hunter Bags & Lugages (Light Industry) Co.,LTD
- Frequency range : 2.4 GHz
- TX power : 4 dBm
- Manufacturer address :
Chengnan Industry Zone, Hui’an County, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Instructions for use
- Add Swissdigital Design FMN Finder( the FMN device)
Place the FMN device next to the iOS device and press the button. When you hear a beep, it means that the FMN device has been turned on normally. Open the “Find My” APP on the iOS device, click the “Add Item” menu on the “Item”, then click “Other Supported Items” and finally enter the FMN name to complete the FMN device setting.
- How to quit pairing broadcast
Use a coin to open the upper and lower shells and remove the battery.
- Enable serial number view
Press the button and hold for 4 seconds to hear two beeps and lift up.
- Restore factory configuration
Press the button and hold for 6 seconds to hear three beeps and lift up
- Remove the FMN device
- Place the FMN device next to the iOS device, open the “Find My” APP, and click “Device” to list the devices signed to the APPLE ID. Click the FMN device and click “Remove this device” on “Find My” app to remove the FMN device.
- If the FMN device is be removed when it is not connected to the iPhone, the hardware unpaired process is needed. Press the button and hear three beeps and lift up, then the hardware is removed successfully.
- Battery replacement
As shown in the figure below, use a coin to open the upper and lower shells, replace a new CR2032 button battery, and buckle the upper and lower shells by hand to complete the battery replacement.
- After an FMN device is added through the “Find My” APP, other iOS devices cannot be added at the same time, and the FMN device must be removed from the iOS device.
- The average standby time of FMN equipment is about one year, and the standby time may be shorter due to other factors, such as playing sound for a long time.
- If you find that the FMN device cannot be used normally, it probably due to the battery is low, please try to change the battery first.
The locating accuracy of this product depends on the number of iOS devices surrounding the FMN device.
This product requires an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 14.3 or later, iPad with iPadOS 14.3 or later, or Mac with macOS Big Sur 11.1 or later to be functional. If it is not a software version mentioned before, please upgrade your iOS device software to required version.
- FCC Interference Statement (Part 15.105 (b))
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- FCC Part 15 Clause 15.21 “Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment”
- FCC Part 15.19(a) “This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.” 4) ISED RSS-Gen Notice (in English and French):
“This device complies with Industry Canada’s licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference; and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.”
Swisdifital Branding Sari, Haldenstrasse 5, 6340 Baar, Switzerland
Documents / Resources
|SWISSDIGITAL SWISSDIGITAL DESIGN Backpack with Bluetooth Speaker [pdf] User Manual|
SWISSDIGITAL DESIGN, Backpack with Bluetooth Speaker, SWISSDIGITAL DESIGN Backpack with Bluetooth Speaker