Swiss Madison® Back-to-Wall Carrier System Installation Instructions
Commercial Concealed In-Wall Toilet Tank for Back-to-Wall Toilet
Prior to Installation
- Inspect carrier to ensure no damages have occurred while in shipping.
- Observe all plumbing and building codes in accordance with your state and local requirements.
- All dimensions are nominal! Be sure to measure your toilet prior to installation.
- The step-by-step guidelines in the installation instructions are a general reference. Should there be any discrepancies, Swiss Madison cannot be held liable. It is recommended to install all Swiss Madison products by hiring a licensed professional.
- Read installation and maintenance instructions thoroughly before installing. Be sure to use proper tools and always wear proper personal safety accessories for your protection.
- Be sure to properly bleed all air from the piping system, trapped air can cause damage to the flushing system and toilet bowl.
- Avoid outside wall installations to avoid possible freezing
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us:
Suggested tools & Materials
Parts for Reference