SUNCO GIMBAL DOWNLIGHT 5/6″ Install Guide and Manual
- Turn off circuit breaker that provides power to the light switch for the recessed lights.
- Locate the housing.
- Remove previous fixture fixture may be hot so allow time to cool after turning off power.
- Determine the size of the opening (5” or 6”).
- Adjust the downlight using the screw on the side.
- Determine the type of connector available.
- TP24 Connector
- E26 Base
- Thread the appropriate adapter to make connection in the housing.
- Note: the wires may come lose from the connectors so ensure they are attached.
- Tuck all wires into the can.
- Line up trim ring with opening.
- Hook downlight springs into housing.
- Push downlight into can until secure.
- Turn on circuit breaker, test light.
All electrical connections must be in accordance with local and National Electric Code (N.E.C.) standards. Consult a qualified electrician if you are unfamiliar with proper electrical wiring connections. Please review these instructions carefully before proceeding.
WARNING: Risk of fire or electric shock. Do not alter, relocate or remove wiring during installation.
WARNING: Do not make or alter any open holes in an enclosure of wiring or electrical components during kit installation.
Suitable for Locations Ingress: Damp
Warranty: 7 years
Documents / Resources
|SUNCO GIMBAL DOWNLIGHT 5/6 [pdf] Installation Guide|
GIMBAL DOWNLIGHT 5, GIMBAL DOWNLIGHT 6