SUMMIT SCFM103SL 44 Inch Stainless Look Freestanding Chest Freezer
Installation Instructions for SCFM Freezers
Installing the Handle
- Fix the handle to the door with the provided screws.NOTE: There is a notch cut into the handle, designed to accommodate the freezer lock. The handle must be positioned with the notch on the right-hand side, facing down.
- Insert one side of the handle cover into the handle holder, then insert the other side.
- Press the cover into the handle.
Installing the Lock
- Secure the lock assembly to the cabinet using the provided screws. The lock assembly is installed.
- Place the lock cover over the lock assembly and press it onto the lock. You should hear a clicking sound once the cover is attached.
Installing the Casters
A screwdriver, casters, and wheels should be packaged with your chest freezer.
- Lay the packaging foam your freezer was packed in on the ground, and gently set your unit on the foam so the bottom of the unit is exposed.
- Install the wheels on the side of the unit with the with the control panel (typically the right-hand side).
- Slide the casters into the slots on the opposite side (typically the left- hand side).
- Fix the casters to the freezer with screws.
- Set the unit upright.
CAUTION: You must wait at least 2 hours before powering the unit on to allow for the refrigerant to settle.
Documents / Resources
|SUMMIT SCFM103SL 44 Inch Stainless Look Freestanding Chest Freezer [pdf] Instruction Manual|
SCFM103SL 44 Inch Stainless Look Freestanding Chest Freezer, SCFM103SL, 44 Inch Stainless Look Freestanding Chest Freezer, Look Freestanding Chest Freezer, Freestanding Chest Freezer, Chest Freezer, Freezer