Sudio Tolv R
PRECAUTIONS AND USAGE
Do not use the product in other ways than described. Handle with care at all times and protect from damage. Do not expose the earphones to heat, magnetism, cold, damp environments or abnormal wear and tear e.g. by bending or pulling them. Avoid dropping, strong impact or winding the cable tightly. Clean with a slightly damp fabric.
The WEEE-symbol means that the product should Not be mixed with normal household waste, please return to facilities for Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
Never listen to music at an uncomfortably high volume, this may permanently damage your hearing. Never use the earphones in traffic or in other places where your hearing is needed to perceive dangers.
Always store small accessories out of small children’s range. Always lower the volume before you connect.
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0, class II
- Bluetooth Profile: HFPv1.7 HSPv1.2 A2DPv1.3 AVRCPv1.6, SPP1.2
- Bluetooth Range: 10M
- Music Time: 5,5 hours
- Talking Time: 5,5 hours
- Charging Time: 120 minutes
- Charging Type: 3.7V, 50mAh (earphone) rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Operating Temperature: -10 – 40°C
- Charging case: 500mAh (case) rechargeable lithium polymer battery
POWER ON / PAIRING MODE
You do not need to press the button on either earbud. Simply lift both earphones from the case and the earphones will be visible in the Bluetooth list of your device.
Play/Pause = Press either button once
Next song = Press R button two times
Previous song = Press L button two times
Press and hold for 1 second on either side to start the voice assistant.
If the earphones are behaving unexpectedly or you’re having difficulty pairing, we recommend a reset.
- Turn off both earphones by pressing and holding both buttons for six seconds. Start the earphones again by pressing and holding both sides for thirteen seconds, until the lights stop blinking.
- Put the earphones back in the case and wait for 10 seconds. They are now reset.
ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATIONS ON LOW POWER RADIO WAVES RADIATED DEVICES WARNING
Without permission granted by the NCC, any company, enterprise, or user is not allowed to change frequency, enhance transmitting power or alter original characteristic as well as performance to a approved low power radio-frequency devices.
The low power radio-frequency devices shall not influence aircraft security and interfere
legal communications; If found, the user shall cease operating immediately until no interference is achieved.
The said legal communications means radio communications is operated in compliance with the Telecommunications Act.
The low power radio-frequency devices must be susceptible with the interference from legal communications or ISM radio wave radiated devices.
Grev Turegatan 35
FCC STATEMENT :
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF warning statement:
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!