12V Digital Air Compressor
- 12V Plug.
- Valve/Tyre Adaptor.
- Compressor Switch.
- Pressure Gauge.
- 3pce Adaptor Kit.
I O II – Button
I = Preset Inflation
O = Off
II = Continuous Inflation
+ = Increase preset pressure
– = Decrease preset pressure
R = Pressure unit change
Important Safety Information
- Compressor: Use 12 volt DC only. Make sure that your vehicle’s 12V power Socket is free of any ash, residue, or debris. A dirty power socket can cause the compressor and power cord to overheat. Overheating can cause damage to your compressor/vehicle and could cause personal injury (disconnect power when not in use).
- This air compressor is designed to inflate car tires, bike tires, ATV tires, sports equipment, air mattresses, beach toys, and other inflatables. Do not use it for any other purpose other than inflating. If you do so, personal injury can occur.
- When operating your compressor does not run for more than 10 minutes of continuous use. Allow the compressor to cool down for 10 minutes before re-using.
- After using, turn off the power switch (3).
- The compressor is not a toy. Keep away from children at all times.
- Do not carry compressor by the air hose or power cord, damage may occur.
- Do not leave the compressor unattended while in operation.
- Do not overinflate. Be sure to follow the manufactures instructions for the item you are inflating.
- Keep the compressor away from flammable areas/liquids at all times.
- Do not operate the compressor in wet or damp areas.
- Operate the compressor only with the accessories that are included.
NOTE: THIS COMPRESSOR OPERATES ONLY ON 12 VOLT DC. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPERATE THIS COMPRESSOR WITH ANY OTHER SOURCE OR VOLTAGE. DO NOT REWIRE OR RECONFIGURE THE COMPRESSOR FROM ITS ORIGINAL DESIGN OR PERSONAL INJURY OR BODILY HARM MAY OCCUR.
Your compressor is equipped with a Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge. The Pressure Gauge (4) can be used to monitor air pressure levels when filling your inflatable item. The Air Compressor shut’s off automatically when the desired air pressure for the tire or inflatable item is reached.
SOME VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE OPERATION OF YOUR DIGITAL TYRE PRESSURE GAUGE
Your new Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge is capable of reading air pressure in the following formats: PSI, BAR, KG/CM², and KPA. The gauge defaults at the factory in the PSI mode. If you desire to change output mode from PSI to one of the other modes do the following:
- Whilst in the OFF position press the (R) button for your preferred unit i.e. (PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM).
- Use the (+) (-) button to set the desired pressure.
- Wait until the unit stops flashing and shows 0.00 then turn the unit on.
- The unit will then stop automatically stop when the correct pressure is achieved.
- When pumping, there is approximately a 1 to 2 PSI difference between your tire pressure and the display figure due to the air hose backpressure.
- The digital gauge display will be subject to fluctuation while pumping.
A. To operate compressor/gauge in normal fashion WITHOUT preset function:
- Connect the 12-volt plug (1) into a 12V power socket.
- If you wish to switch the unit of pressure measured, follow steps 1 to 4 at “SOME VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE OPERATION OF YOUR DIGITAL TYRE PRESSURE GAUGE” opposite.
- Connect the Valve/Tyre adaptor (2) to the tire air valve and push down the Valve Lock Lever (2) to secure the connection.
- Press “Reset/On” once to switch on the gauge (4). The gauge will display the current pressure (pressure reading tolerance + or — 30P.S.I.)
- Press the Compressor P
tire or desired item to the correct pressure and shut off the compressor by pressing the Compressor Power Switch (3) to the ” O” off position. CAUTION: Do Not Over Inflate!
- Disconnect the Valve Lock (2) from the tire and the 12-volt plug (l ) from the cigarette lighter outlet.
B. To operate compressor/gauge WITH the preset automatic shut off feature:
- Connect the 12-volt plug (1) into the cigarette lighter outlet.
- If you wish to switch the unit of pressure measured, follow steps 1 to 4 at “SOME VERY. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE OPERATION OF YOUR DIGITAL TYRE PRESSURE GAUGE” above.
- The gauge is pre-set at the factory to 30 PSI. This means the compressor will automatically shut off when it reaches 30 PSI. Press the “+” or “—” to change the shut-off pressure setting to the desired automatic shut-off pressure (Maximum: 100 PSI). To return to the default setting of 30 PSI hold down the “Reset/On” button for 3 seconds, please do this only when the air hose is not connected to the tire as this will cause an incorrect reading.
- Connect the Valve/Tyre Chuck (2) to the tire air valve and push down the Valve Lock Lever (2) to secure the connection. Press “Reset/On” to switch the gauge on. The gauge will display the current tire pressure (pressure reading tolerance + or — 3P.S.I. at 30P.S.I.)
- For Automatic Shut Off, press the Compressor Power Switch (3) to ” I ” the preset pressure mode the compressor will automatically shut off when it reaches the chosen preset pressure setting.
- Press your Compressor Power Switch (3) to the ” O” off position when you are finished. CAUTION: Do Not Over Inflate?
Disconnect the Valve Lock (2) from the tire and the 12-volt plug (1) from the cigarette lighter outlet.
C. To inflate sports equipment:
- Insert the Ball Adaptor (6) into the Valve/Tyre Chuck (2) and push down the Valve Lock Lever (2) to secure the connection.
- Press Adaptor’s Needle (6) into Ball Carefully.
- Follow Compressor Operation steps A.
- Connect Valve /Tyre Chuck (2) to bike stem and push down the Valve Lock Lever (2) to secure connection.
- Follow “Compressor Operation” steps A.
- Insert the Mattress Adaptor (5) into the Valve/Tyre Chuck (2) and push down the lever (2) to secure the connection.
- Press Mattress/Raft’s Needle (5) into Mattress/Raft Carefully.
- Follow Compressor Operation steps A.
Please do not dispose of this instructions sheet and retain it for future reference.
Streetwize: Ashburton Road West, Trafford Park, Manchester M17 1RY
For product support:
E: [email protected] T: +44 (0)161 447 8597
For trade inquiries:
E: [email protected] T: +44 (0)161 447 8580
For spare parts:
E: [email protected]
or contact us via live chat or our online form: www.streetwizeaccessories.com
Over 1000 car & leisure products in our range. To find out more follow us on social media.
EU Registered address: The Ace Supply Co (Europe) Ltd, 25 Herbert Place, Dublin 2, D02 A098 Republic of Ireland.
Documents / Resources
|streetwize SWAC5 12V Digital Air Compressor [pdf] User Guide|
SWAC5, 12V Digital Air Compressor, SWAC5 12V Digital Air Compressor, Digital Air Compressor, Air Compressor, Compressor