STEAMERY STE-CI30201EU Cirrus No 3 Iron Steamer
Welcome to Steamery
Steamery is all about innovative solutions. Our goal is to make it easier for people to let their clothes stay beautiful, feel fresh, and last longer.
Cirrus No.3 Iron Steamer is the result of a long and rigorous design journey. It features refined esthetics and ergonomics and superior performance. Taking care of clothes has never been easier.
The silhouette of a Cirrus No.3 Iron Steamer has a unique shape. The carefully selected materials and premium design elements fit right into a modern home.
Heated front plate
The front plate of Cirrus No.3 Iron Steamer heats up to an equivalence of level 1 on an iron (140°C, 284°F).
Convex and rough front plate
The convex and textured surface has been developed to enhance the friction between the mouthpiece and the fabric. This effect will ease the process of smoothing out wrinkles.
Stand up/lie down function
Cirrus No.3 Iron Steamer can be placed lying down on a flat surface, and thanks to the solid base, it can also stand on its own in an upright position.
The enlarged oval hole on the front plate is a safety measure, ensuring that the steamer won’t suddenly be jetting out hot water.
The steamer will automatically power off after 30 minutes of being idle.
Leave the steamer plugged in while not in use and save time.
Press while steaming in order to save water.
The upright water tank is steady and slides into the body of the steamer with a smooth magnetic click. Steady pressure regardless of the amount of water left in the 90ml tank.
Water and Water Quality
Cirrus No.3 is equipped with limescale traps – small pockets on the inside – that minimize the risk of limescale clogging the steamer. However, to make your Cirrus No.3 last longer, we recommend the water qualities listed below.
We strongly recommend:
- Steamery’s Steam Water
- Bottled or filtered still water, i.e., water meant for drinking
- Distilled water
- Deionized water (also known as battery water) and unscented ironing water
All of the above will radically prolong the lifetime of your steamer.
Scan QR-code to purchase Steam Water
We also recommend (with some words of advice):
- The steamer works well on regular tap water
– make sure the water you’re using is soft (if you live in a region with hard water, or if you’re traveling and don’t feel certain, use still water from a bottle meant for drinking)
We DO NOT recommend:
- DO NOT USE SCENTED AND PERFUMED STEAMING WATER, IT WILL CLOG THE STEAMER AND EVENTUALLY MAKE IT STOP WORKING PROPERLY.
- NEVER USE OTHER FLUIDS THAN WATER.
- DON’T ADD DETERGENTS OR CLEANING PRODUCTS.
- Remove the water container by pulling it in the opposite direction from the steamer body.
- Gently lift the rubber plug on top of the water container and fill it.
- Close the water container and put it back in position in the steamer.
- Remove the protective shield from the heat plate.
- Plug the cord into a power outlet, press the on/off button.
- Wait for approximately 25 seconds. The breathing light indicates that the steamer is heating up.
- As soon as the light gets steady, the steamer has reached the right temperature, and the front plate is warm enough.
- Start steaming.
How to Steam
Steaming your clothes is not difficult – it’s easy. You will quickly get the hang of it and find your own way.
Steam your preferred garment by placing it on a hanger and move the mouthpiece over the fabric to spread steam at the garment. Always point the steamer so the steam jets away from you. Do not use the steamer for more than 30 minutes continuously. If you wish to use your steamer for more than 30 minutes, let it cool off for one hour in between uses.
Steaming from the outside
The most common steaming technique. For a professional result, make sure to grab the fabric’s bottom and press the steamer against the piece.
Steaming from the inside
A useful technique for removing creases on shirts, blouses, t-shirts, etc. Grab the hem to stretch out the fabric and slowly slide the mouthpiece from the garment’s inside.
Caution note: keep in mind that the steam is hot and that the heat plate on a Cirrus No.3 is hot like an iron..
Use the wearable ironing tool
Use the wearable ironing tool as a glove to press the fabric with the steamer. This heat protection tool is great for smoothing out tough wrinkles and is also a great tool when aiming for a pressed look. Suitable for shirt collars, cuffs, pockets and bottom of a shirt or a blouse.
Use as an iron
The steamer can also be used like an iron. Use a towel as a base for your clothes and press with the steamer as an iron. Great when you want a pressed effect.
Scan QR code to learn more about steaming techniques from our experts
Steamery warrants the included hardware product and accessories against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of original retail purchase. Steamery does not warrant against normal wear and tear, lack of maintenance, nor damage caused by accident or abuse. To obtain service, please email Steamery at [email protected], or call +46102065015.
Call charges and international shipping charges may apply depending on location. If you submit a valid claim under this warranty, Steamery will repair, replace, or refund your steamer at its own discretion. Warranty benefits are in addition to rights provided under local consumer laws. You may be required to furnish proof of purchase details when making a claim under this warranty.
READ THE FULL MANUAL BEFORE USING YOUR STEAMER
When operating the steamer, and especially if children are present, safety precautions should always be taken. Danger – your steamer is always electrically live when it is plugged in.
To reduce the risk of death or injury caused by electric shock always make sure to:
- Unplug the steamer when you refill the water tank or when cleaning it.
- Do not keep the steamer where there is any risk for it to fall into water.
- Do not pull the power cord to remove the plug from the power outlet. Always pull from the plug.
- Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
- Use in a dry area only.
- Do not point the steamer towards yourself or another person, animal, plant or similar. The steam is approximately 100°C (212°F) and may cause injury.
- Allow Cirrus No.3 Iron Steamer to cool off before putting it away after steaming.
WARNING – To reduce the risk of getting burned, fire, electrocution, or other injuries, always keep the following in mind:
- The steamer should not be used as a toy.
- People younger than 18 years old should not operate the steamer.
- Children should not clean or maintain the steamer.
- Do not descale the steamer with corrosive acid.
The steamer may turn the acid into gases the are lethal to inhale.
- Do not use the steamer if the power cord is damaged, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped to the ground or damaged or dropped into water. Do not attempt to repair the appliance. Incorrect reassembly or repair could cause a risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons when the appliance is used. Return the appliance to an authorized service center for examination and repair.
- Do not use this steamer in any other way than described in this manual.
- This appliance has a polarized plug. Use in a socket with earthing.
- If you want to use an extension cord, it must be an earthed cable.
- Do not operate the steamer without properly filling the water container with water.
- Burns could occur from touching hot parts, hot water, or steam. Make sure to always wear the included glove, which is made of heat resistant fabric, while steaming, so as not to get burned.
Wear the heat protection glove/bag on the opposite hand of the one with which you are holding the steamer.
- To reduce the risk of circuit overload, do not operate anything other than your steamer (a high-wattage appliance) on the same circuit .
- Do not steam your own or any other person’s clothes while they are wearing them.
DO NOT THROW THIS MANUAL AWAY. SAVE IT AND KEEP IT TOGETHER WITH THE STEAMER.
Certificates: CE, CB, ROHS, PSE, CQC, cTUVus
Model: Cirrus No.3 Iron Steamer
Importer: Steamery AB
Power voltage and Frequency:
EU, IL, UK, CH: AC220-240V~, 50-60Hz, 1098-1307W
US, CA, TW: AC110-120V~, 50-60Hz, 1200W
JP: AC100V~, 50-60Hz, 1200W
CN, KR: AC220V~,50-60Hz,1200W
Net Weight: 857 g
Gross weight: 1760 g
Electric cord: 2,3 m
Start-up time: 25 seconds
Documents / Resources
|STEAMERY STE-CI30201EU Cirrus No 3 Iron Steamer [pdf] User Manual|
STE-CI30201EU, Cirrus No 3 Iron Steamer, STE-CI30201EU Cirrus No 3 Iron Steamer, No 3 Iron Steamer, Iron Steamer, Steamer
- Everything you need to pamper your wardrobe | Steamery
- Everything you need to pamper your wardrobe | Steamery