STEAMERY Pilo 2 Fabric Shaver
Welcome to Steamery
Stemmery is all about clever solutions. Our goal is to make it easier for people to let their clothes stay beautiful, feel fresh, and last longer. Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver is the result of a long and rigorous design journey. The goal was to create the definitive balance between performance, ergonomics, and design. The silhouette of Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver features a unique shape. The carefully selected materials and premium design elements fit right into today’s homes and a modern lifestyle. Dealing with lint and pilling has never been easier.
To learn more about Steamers, our products, and garment care in general, visit our website www.steamerystockholm.com or email us at email@example.com.
|Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver|
|USB-C Charging Cord|
- Use the USB-C cable to charge the Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver (use a smartphone adapter or another USB-C compatible device).
- A “breathing” light indicates that the Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver is charging.
- Unplug the device when the battery is fully charged – it usually takes around 2.5 hours to recharge the battery.
- Start the Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver by pressing the on/off button.
- Shaving time: 2 hours.
How to Use Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver
To remove lint and pilling, place the garment or fabric on a flat surface and gently swipe – do not push – the nozzle over the fibers. If you push the Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver too hard against the fabric, you risk damaging it. Therefore, remember to always try the fabric shaver on a small, less notable spot before going over the whole piece. Please note that Steamery does not take responsibility for this kind of damage. Works on all kinds of materials – be gentle on delicate fabrics like cashmere, merino, and alpaca.
Scan the QR code to learn how to use this product
Maintaining and Cleaning
It’s important to frequently remove leftover fuzz from the
Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver. Please follow these steps:
- Unscrew the shield ring from the device.
- Empty the lint storage container by tilting it upside down and remove the remaining fuzz by using a finger.
- Remove the metallic perforated mouthpiece by carefully lifting it. Be careful, the blades are razor sharp.
- the brush and/or blow away the fuzz.
- Use the brush to clean the back of shield.
Scan QR code to learn how to maintain and clean this product
Steamery warrants the included hardware product and accessories against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of original retail purchase. Steamery does not warrant against normal wear and tear, lack of maintenance, nor damage caused by accident or abuse. To obtain service, please email Steamery at info@steamerystockholm. com, or call +46102065015.
Call charges and international shipping charges may apply depending on location. If you submit a valid claim under this warranty, Steamery will repair, replace, or refund your Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver at its own discretion. Warranty benefits are in addition to rights provided under local consumer laws. You may be required to furnish proof of purchase details when making a claim under this warranty.
READ THE FULL MANUAL BEFORE USING YOUR FABRIC SHAVER
Always unplug the device from the power outlet after charging and before you clean it. Do not use the Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver on the garment you are wearing.
- Do not charge Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver if the power cord is damaged.
- The Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver should not be used as a toy.
- Children should not use, clean and maintain Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver.
- Do not use Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver for other purposes than removing pilling from textiles.
To prevent fabric damage:
- Remember to always test the Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver on a small and less notable spot before using it on the whole garment.
- Special attention should be carried out when going over fragile and sensitive parts such as the area around buttons, zippers, sewing parts and loose threads.
- Trim delicate fabrics gently – DO NOT PUSH AGAINST THE FABRIC.
- Origin: China
- Certificates: CE, RoHS
- Model: Pilo No.2 Fabric Shaver
- Importer: Steamery AB
- Power Voltage & Frequency: DC 5V 1A, 5W
- Net Weight: 140 g
- Gross Weight: 400 g
- Auto Power Off: Supported when removing the aluminum razor cover
- Battery charging time: 2.5 hours
- Shaving time: 2 hours
© 2021 Steamery. Designed by Steamery in Stockholm. Printed in China.
Documents / Resources
|STEAMERY Pilo 2 Fabric Shaver [pdf] User Manual|
2 Fabric Shaver, Fabric Shaver, Shaver