Cirrus No.2 Steamer
B07NF9GTBF Stockholm Cirrus No. 2 Travel Steamer
Welcome to Steamery
Steamery Stockholm provides clever solutions that help people take care of their clothes. Cirrus No.2 starts quickly. It is powerful and easy to use – now making it simple and fun for you to take care of your fashion.
It features a neat silhouette, with carefully selected materials and premium design elements to fit into a trendy home and a modern lifestyle.
To learn more about Steamery, our products, and garment care, visit our website www.steamerystockholm.com, or e-mail us at email@example.com. Best wishes,
When operating the steamer (and especially if children are present) safety precautions should always be taken, including the following:
READ THE FULL MANUAL BEFORE USING YOUR STEAMER
Danger – your steamer is always electrically live when it is plugged in. To reduce the risk of death or injury caused by electric shock always make sure to:
- Unplug the steamer when it is not in use, when you refill the water tank or when cleaning the steamer.
- Do not keep the steamer where there is any risk for it to fall into the water.
- Do not pull the power cord to remove the plug from the power outlet. Always pull from the plug.
- Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into the water. Unplug immediately!
- Use only in a dry area.
Warning – to reduce the risk of getting burned, fire, electrocution, or another injury, always make sure to:
- Do not point the steamer towards yourself or another person, animal, plant or similar. The steam is approximately 100°C (212°F) and may cause injury.
- The steamer should not be used as a toy.
- People younger than 18 years old should not operate the steamer.
- Children should not clean or maintain the steamer.
- Do not descale the steamer. Especially not with corrosive acid. The steamer may turn the acid into gases that are lethal to inhale.
- Do not use the steamer if the power cord is damaged, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped to the ground or damaged, or dropped into water. Do not attempt to repair the appliance. Incorrect reassembly or repair could cause a risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons when the appliance is used. Return the appliance to an authorized service center for examination and repair.
- Do not use this steamer in any other way than that described in the manual.
- This appliance has a polarized plug. Use in a socket with earthing.
- Do not use an extension cord to operate the appliance.
- Do not operate the steamer without properly filling the water container with water.
- Burns could occur from touching hot parts, hot water, or steam. Make sure to always wear the included bag, which is made of heat-resistant fabric, while steaming, so as not to get burned. Wear the heat protection glove/bag on the opposite hand of the one with which you are holding the steamer.
- To reduce the risk of circuit overload, do not operate anything other than your steamer (a high-wattage appliance) on the same circuit.
- Do not steam your own (yourself) or any other person’s clothes while they are wearing them.
DO NOT THROW AWAY THIS MANUAL.
SAVE IT AND KEEP IT TOGETHER WITH THE STEAMER.
Cirrus No.2 Steamer Box Content
- Cirrus No.2 Steamer
- Water Container
- Heat Protection Bag/Glove
THIS DEVICE IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY (for commercial use, Steamery recommends our commercial steamer model Stratus No.2 Professional Steamer.)
Remove the water container by pulling it in the opposite direction from the nozzle and lifting it out from the steamer. Open the little rubber water stopper and fill the container with water. Close the water container with the rubber plug and put it back in position in the steamer.
Water and Water Quality
Water quality is a true science of its own. The most important aspect for a steamer is that the water is as clean and pure as possible; all in order to minimize the risk of getting
residues left in the steamer’s heating device.
We strongly recommend:
- First and last and always, use bottled or filtered water, i.e. water meant for drinking (this will radically prolong the lifetime of your steamer)
- Steamery Stockholm’s Steam Water
- Distilled water
- Deionized water, such as battery water
We recommend (with some words of advice):
- The steamer runs well on regular tap water (However, tap water always contains a certain amount of limestone and minerals. Even though the steamer has an inside coating that makes it withstand residues, it may eventually compromise the quality of your steamer. Also, tap water comes in so many different qualities that it makes it impossible to guarantee a long and steady performance of the steamer, not knowing what kind of water you are using.)
- Ironing water (There are many products out there; some of them are very good – some of them can be harmful to a steamer. Always avoid the scented ones. Since we cannot guarantee the purity of other brands’ products, we cannot recommend them without caution.)
We DO NOT recommend:
- Don’t use scented and perfumed steaming water, it will clog the steamer and eventually make it stop working properly
- Never use other fluids than water
- Don’t add detergents or cleaning products
Use Your Cirrus No.2 Steamer
- Turn on the steamer by putting the plug into a power outlet and wait 20–25 seconds until the red light turns off and the green light comes on. This indicates that the steam has reached the right temperature for use. Do not press the steam button before the green light comes on.
- While steaming, if the red light goes on, wait a few seconds without pressing the button. The steam needs to reach the right temperature again.
- When using the device for the first time, test runs the steamer on an old cloth, as there may still be dry powder sediment left in the steamer from the manufacturing process.
- Steam your preferred garment by putting it on a hanger and moving the nozzle over the fabric at the same time as you press the steam button to spray steam on to the garment. Point the steamer so the steam jets away from you. Do not use the steamer for more than 30 minutes continuously. If you wish to use your steamer for more than 30 minutes, let it cool off for one hour in between uses.
- THE STEAM IS HOT! To avoid burns, make sure to always wear a heat-resistant glove/bag. Wear the heat protection glove/ bag on the opposite hand of the one with which you hold the steamer.
- Always unplug the steamer from the power outlet when not in use. Do also empty the water container after use. Steamery does not take any responsibility for wet damaged surfaces, bags, or other possessions.
- The heat protection bag is ideal for storage and travel.
How to Steam Your Garments
Steaming your clothes is not difficult, but you will find your own way. Here are some tips:
- Hang your garment properly on a separate hanger.
- Move the steam over the fabric. It may take a few swipes for the creases to disappear completely.
- Try steaming from the inside to reach hard-to-reach parts.
- To keep the fabric straight, you may want to hold the fabric while steaming. Use the heat glove (included in the package) to avoid burning yourself.
- CAUTION: If hanging garments on a door while steaming, be careful not to damage the door with steam.
Origin: People’s Republic of China
Certificates: CE, CB, ROHS, PSE, CQC, cTUVus
Model: Cirrus No.2 Steamer / EM-601B
Importer: Steamery AB
Power voltage and Frequency:
EU, CN, IS: AC220-240V, 50-60Hz, 1500W
US, CA: AC110-120V, 50-60Hz, 1350W-1500W
JP: AC100V, 50-60Hz, 1350W
Net Weight: 780g
Gross weight: 1300g
Start-up time: 20-25seconds
Steamery One-Year Limited Warranty Summary
Steamery warrants the included hardware product and accessories against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of original retail purchase. Steamery does not warrant normal wear and tear, or lack of maintenance (i.e. nor damage caused by accident or abuse). To obtain service, please call or email Steamery.
Call charges and international shipping charges may apply depending on location. If you submit a valid claim under this warranty, Steamery will repair, replace, or refund your steamer at its own discretion. Warranty benefits are in addition to rights provided under local consumer laws. You may be required to furnish proof of purchase details when making a claim under this warranty.
© 2020 Steamery. Designed by Steamery in Stockholm. Printed in China.
Documents / Resources