Stauer SMART Smart Watch User Manual
Thank you for purchasing this product. Please keep this instruction manual for future reference.
- Android 4.4+
- iOS 8.2+
- Bluetooth 4.0+
- Download the WearHealth App:
The wristband requires app download before it can be connected to your cell phone. Before downloading the application, please check the requirements for the hardware platform of your mobile phone system. Search method: Scan the QR code to download:
- Product activation and charging The initial use of the product requires charging to activate.
- Link Devices
Search and link to bluetooth model, as shown in picture.
Click/Tap …………………………………………….. Ok
Swipe Left/Right ………………. Change Interface
Hold Down/Press ……………Exit, Change Mode
- Before use, be sure your smart watch is fullycharged. If the watch cannot be turned on due to low power, plug the watch into the charger. The watch will hold a single charge for up to 3 days.
- Turn on: Press the screen for more than three seconds.
- Turn off: Swipe to the shutdown screen and then press the screen to shut down.
Press and hold to shutdown
Swipe left or right on the screen to change functions.
- Press and hold to enter Sport Mode.
- Measure steps, heart rate and calorie burn.
- Swipe left to right to choose specific activity.
- Use the timer while performing various sports activities. Tap screen to start and stop timer.
- Press and hold to exit mode.
- Swipe left or right to Heart Rate mode.
- Watch will start measuring heart rate.
- The watch will vibrate when the heart rate measurement is complete.
- Swipe left or right for Blood Pressure mode.
- Watch will start measuring blood pressure.
- The watch will vibrate when the blood pressure measurement is complete.
- Data is for reference only and NOT FOR MEDICAL USE
- Watch will record the number of steps each day.
- The steps will reset to zero at 00:00 each day to start recording the new day.
- Watch will record the number of calories burned each day based on measured activity level.
- Displays the total distance you’ve accumulated each day. Metric units can be set up in the app
- Press and hold to enter Stopwatch mode. Tap screen to start and stop. Press and hold to exit mode.
- Displays the total duration of your sleep for the previous night. The duration for sleep testing is from 22:00 of day 1 to 08:00 of day 2. Relevant sleep data will be displayed after 08:00. Note: Sleep data tested during any period other than the above duration will not be recorded.
- The three most recent messages will be stored. Press and hold this icon to view these messages. Swipe left and right to change between messages.
Find My Phone
- Press the screen to find your phone
- You can set up various reminders such as incoming calls, SMS, alarm clocks, sedentary warnings, meeting reminders, medicine reminders, and hydration reminders.
The watch cannot be found when pairing:
- Ensure your phone is Bluetooth enabled.
- Make sure phone and watch are within 1.5 feet of each other. The bluetooth communication range is within 32 feet after pairing.
Restore to factory settings
- After the watch is connected to your cellphone, choose “My wristband management” in the WearHealth app on your phone. Choose “restore factory settings.”
Updating the firmware
- After the watch is connected to your cellphone, choose “My wristband management” in the WearHealth app on your phone. Reminder: Choose “firmware update.”