DMX Joker V2 512 TOUCH
DMX Joker V2 512 TOUCH
Quick Start Guide
This quick start guide contains important information on the safe operation of the product. Read and follow the safety advice and instructions given. Retain the quick start guide for future reference. If you pass the product on to others please include this quick start guide.
This device is intended to control lighting devices and effects via computer usingappropriate software. Any other use or use under other operating conditions is considered to be improper and may result in personal injury or property damage.
Noliability will be assumed for damages resulting from improper use.
Danger for children
Ensure that plastic bags, packaging, etc. are disposed of properly and are not within reach of babies and young children. Choking hazard! Ensure that children do not detach any small parts from the product. They could swallow the pieces and choke!
Where to use the product
Never use the product
- in direct sunlight
- in conditions of extreme temperature or humidity
- in extremely dusty or dirty areas
- at locations where the unit can become wet
- near magnetic fields
- To prevent damage, never use force when handling the product.
- Never immerse the product in water. Just wipe it with a clean dry cloth. Do not use liquid cleaners such as benzene, thinners or flammable cleaning agents.
- Interface for Stairville DMX Joker, DMX Joker Pro, and DMX Joker V2
- 512 channels
- Slim design
- Big colour wheel
- Visual intuitive, touch-sensitive multifunction surface
- Ideal for all fixed indoor installations
- Up to 200 scenes memory using Global Scene option in page mode
- Up to 40 scenes by grouping zones
- Up to five groups or zones selectable
- Speed, scene, dimmer and zone setting directly on the device
- Integrated clock and calendar
- Cross fade time between scenes
- Automatic scene recovery after power cut-off
- 16-bit fine channel management
Operating elements and connections
- Selecting a zone / scene, hold pressed for 2 seconds to combine zones
- Selecting a scene (1 – 8); 8 scenes per zone or page
- Colour wheel to select RGB, amber and white for the selected zone
- Setting the colour temperature warm white / cold white for the selected zone
- Setting the dimmer intensity
- Enabling the dimmer mode for 5 seconds, adapting the brightness using the wheel
- Enabling the colour mode, selecting the colour using the wheel, hold pressed for 3 seconds to enable the cold white / warm white mode.
- Enabling the scene mode, starting or stopping the selected scene using the colour wheel
- Enabling the speed mode for 5 seconds, adapting the speed of the current scene using the colour wheel
- Setting the scene speed
- Canceling the settings, hold pressed for 3 seconds for turning off
- Touch-sensitive colour wheel to activate a zone, to select a scene, to set the colour temperature, the intensity and the speed
|DMX output||512 DMX output channels|
|Inputs and outputs||USB-C, RJ45 (contacts, infrared) screw terminal block (7 pins)|
|Device options||Fine setting using the colour wheel for RGB colours, colour temperature, speed, dimmer 160 value settings possible up to 5 zones / pages with 8 scenes each 5 contacts at 3~5 V (On, On/Off, Release, Restart, Scene Priority) Real time clock and calendar for each scene: hour, day, week, month, year Automatic scene recovery after power cut-off, default start scene Cross fade time between scenes Animated panel in standby Display turns off after 4 s 16-bit fine channel management Infrared remote control, light intensity|
Screw terminal block
|5 V / 0.2 A
5 – 24 V / 0.2 A
|Degree of protection||IP40|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||97 mm × 144 mm × 9 mm|
|Ambient conditions||Temperature range 0 °C…40 °C
Relative humidity 20 %…80 % (non-condensing)
For the transport and protective packaging, environmentally friendly materials have been chosen that can be supplied to normal recycling. Ensure that plastic bags, packaging, etc. are properly disposed of. Do not just dispose of these ma- terials with your normal household waste, but make sure that they are collected for recycling. Please follow the notes and markings on the packaging.
This product is subject to the European Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE) in its currently valid version. Do not dispose of your old device with your normal household waste. Dispose of this product through an approved waste disposal firm or through your local waste facility. Comply with the rules and regulations that apply in your country. If in doubt, consult your local waste disposal facility.
Documents / Resources
|STAIRVILLE DMX Joker V2 512 TOUCH [pdf] User Guide|
DMX Joker V2 512 TOUCH, Joker V2 512 TOUCH, V2 512 TOUCH, 512 TOUCH, TOUCH