StackTrax Fitness Equipment Owner’s Manual
The New Way To Lock In Your Fitness Equipment
What is StackTrax?
StackTrax is the new way to lock in your fitness equipment that is releasable and portable to create a space saving, versatile and cost-effective workout space at home and beyond.
What is included in the StackTrax Foundational Set:
- 3 Mounting Trax
- 1 Multi-Bar Fitness Fitting
- 1 Handle Anchor Fitness Fitting
- Hardware for mounting Trax into wooden studs
- Resistance Band Set (add-on accessory item)
- 28 Day Starter Program and Workbook (emailed after purchased)
Mounting station for all fitness fitting attachments. Must be mounted to a wood stud. Mounting hardware included for wood stud.
The Foundational Fitness Fittings:
Detachable and portable fitness equipment that locks into the Trax with the locking pin. Includes the Multi-Bar and Handle Anchor.
The Multi-Bar Fitness Fitting:
The most versatile body weight training tool that creates a total body workout routine when locked into the Trax at a high, medium, and low height. It replaces many fitness equipment on the market including: pull up bar, balance stall-bar, push-up bar, core-toe lock, glute hamstring machine, single leg squat stand. It was designed to progress and regress foundational bodyweight exercises.
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
The Handle Anchor:
Designed to be more than your traditional fitness anchor. Attaches fitness accessories such as bands, suspension trainer, ropes, straps and much more! Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
There are many ways you can set-up your Trax to personalize your home gym!
The Ultimate Versatility Set Up: High, Medium, and Low- “One Stud, Endless Possibilities”
**All must be installed into a wood stud, or solid wood structure.
Note: If you feel your walls or studs are not strong or durable enough, we suggest you add a stringer board to reenforce them.
Recommended Height Configuration
Rethinking Health and Fitness Equipment
StackTrax Mission: To get a Trax in every home! With various layouts, hundreds of exercises, all with multiple progressions and regressions, using one Trax creates endless opportunities. The shift in the way we with of traditional anchors and fitness equipment will create massive growth for the fitness industry and help break free from oversized, expensive, and bulky equipment. StackTrax is working to bring fitness to everyone, one Trax at a time!
- StackTrax Foundational Set provides endless opportunities to enhance and improve,
- Body Weight Training
- Resistance Band Training
- Suspension Training
- Speed and Agility Training
- Rehab, Balance, and Mobility
- Improves power, strength, and conditioning in hundreds of sports including
- Obstacle Course Racing
- And so many more…
- Delivers hundreds of exercises combinations, variations, and modifications for all levels of fitness.
- Easy and fast transitions from one Trax to another.
- Durable and sturdy construction for all types of movements.
- Wall mounted space saving design.
- Detachable fitness fittings and takes up zero floor space.
Important Safety Instructions
Please Read Before Installing Or Using Any StackTrax Products And Accessories
StackTrax was designed for authorized uses and equipment only. Any other uses will void the warranty and may cause damage to the StackTrax fittings, Trax and to yourself.
- Read all warnings and instructions before using your StackTrax.
- Consult your doctor before embarking on a fitness program.
- If feeling dizzy or unwell while using StackTrax, stop immediately and seekmedical attention.
- Do not allow children or persons unfamiliar with fitness equipment or exercise in general near the equipment. Do not leave children unsupervised around the equipment.
- Use the equipment only for its intended purpose as described by StackTrax LLC. Failure to do so has the potential to void the warranty.
- Always inspect the equipment for damage before each use. Do not use the equipment if it is damaged. If damaged, contact StackTrax LLC before any additional use of the equipment.
- Installation over a hard surface such as concrete, asphalt, or packed earth may resultin serious injury or death from falls.
- Remove helmets, drawstrings, and accessories from around the neck.
- Do not leave Fitness Fittings outside. Exposure to outdoor temperature and weather can cause damage and will void warranty.
- If you are unsure of how to use equipment, visit StrackTraxFitness.com forfurther instructions.
- Do not climb on equipment other than instructed.
- Do not use the equipment if under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
- Designed for users up to 300 lbs. (136kg)
Serious injury can occur if this equipment is not used properly.
Always consult a physician before beginning any exercise program.
Use only as instructed in this manual.
Use only authorized exercise devices with this equipment.
Check all equipment including Fitness Fittings, resistance bands, and Trax for wear.
Keep children away from this equipment.
Check the integrity of function of the following items: Trax, Fittings, and any accessories being used.
Check wall mount screws weekly: tighten as needed. Check weld joints regularly for damage. Do not use if weld joints are damaged.
Check connections and fittings for bending or damage regularly.
Do not use if there is any damage to the Trax or Fittings.
The Trax are very easy to install. You will need a few tools and about 30 minutes for the installation.
NOTE: If you are unsure or do not feel confident installing your Trax, please contact StackTrax
Support at [email protected] and we can walk you through it, or call a professional for assistance.
StackTrax MUST be installed into a stud.
We recommend reinforcing your walls with a stringer board if you want extra security.
If Trax are removed from its original installment location, DO NOT re-install into same location. (This may cause a weakening in the secureness of the stud and screws) Only use the mounting hardware that StackTrax provides.
- 3 Mounting Trax
- 6 Point Drill Bit
- 6 Lag Bolts
- 6 Washers
- Stud Finder
- Measuring Tape
- Drill Bit (Used to predrill holes)
- Ratchet (optional)
How To Install Your Mounting Trax:
Please follow the instructions below and view our How To Video On Our Website:
Step 1: Install the Mounting Trax
Prepare and gather all the tools needed to install your StackTrax Mounts.
Step 2: Find the location where you would like to install your Trax. You must install Trax into a wood stud or solid surface.
Step 3: Locate your Studs. Using a Stud Finder, locate the left and right edge of the stud and mark them with a pencil. Mark the center of the stud between those edges with a pencil to ensure you are securing your Trax as close to the center of the stud as possible.
We recommend doing the “Nail Test” to check to make sure you are drilling into the center of the stud.
- Take a 1-inch nail and hammer it into where you marked the center of the stud with the stud finder and pencil. (You should feel resistance going in if you have hit a stud)
- Then, hammer the nail where you marked the edge of the stud on the left and right side.
- If all three marked points hit the stud, you have successfully pinpointed where the center of the stud is.
- If the nail goes all the way in on either side of the center point, that indicates you hit dry wall. Move a half an inch towards the center and nail in again. Keep moving inward until you have successfully hit a stud with the nail to mark off the edge of the stud. **Note: A stud is typically 2 inches wide. The edge of the stud should be 1 inch on both sides from the center point where you will need to drill the holes)
Stud Finding Tips:
- Locate the nearest electrical outlet. Most outlets are attached to the right or left of a stud.
- Most standard wood studs are 16” or 24” apart.
- Check the location of any stud a few times before drilling or securing any Mounting Trax.
- Wooded studs can be installed with a slight angle and the center of the stud could be off slightly from the lowest Trax to the highest. “Measure/locate a stud twice, drill once”
Step 4: Once the desired stud is found; begin to mark and measure the height to install your Mounting Trax. We recommend installing the lower Trax first (10 inches on center from the floor)
Mount the Top Trax at 80-inches or around a preferred height for the user. Remember that you will need to lift your fitness fitting up to the Trax and slide the pin through to secure.
Mount the Middle Trax at hip level or about 36-38-inches from the floor. Personal preference on height and location are options for any user. Note, all Trax must be secured into a wood stud or solid surface.
Mount the Bottom Trax at shin height or about 10 inches from the floor.
Step 5: Next, place the Mounting Trax at the desired height and mark with a pencil, in between the holes of the Mounting Trax, where you need to drill your pilot holes before you screw in the lag screws. Check to make sure the Trax is level prior to marking and pre-drilling.
Step 6: Remove the Mounting Trax from the wall and drill your pilot holes using the recommended drill bit.
Drill bit. Using a standard 1/4-inch drill bit, measure the drill bit against the length of the lag screw. The drill bit in the photo happens to be the same length of the lag screw (about 21/2 -inches). Predrill a hole equal to length of the lag screw. If the drill bit is longer than the lag screw, place a piece of tape around the drill bit marking 21/2 -inches of the bit.
Note: You should notice that drilling will be easy through the drywall and will get more difficult as you hit the wood stud. If your drill bit quickly goes all the way through, you may have not hit a stud. If so, it is highly recommended you check your location of the stud before you go any further. In addition, you should notice during predrilling, wood should be present when backing the drill bit out, indicating you have hit a stud.
Step 7: Once the pilot hole is created, place your Mounting Trax back onto the wall. The predrilled holes should line up with the Mounting Trax holes.
Using the lag screws, washers and hex bolt drill bit provided, screw the bolt with the washer attached into the wall with your drill or rachet.
Option: Tighten with a ratchet, but DO NOT overtighten screws with your drill or your ratchet.
Once the lower Mounting Trax is installed, find and mark the same stud at the heights desired for your middle and high Trax.
Step 8: Repeat all steps in this process to install any additional Mounting Trax. Make sure all lag bolts are tight and that the Mounting Trax are flushed against the wall.
**StackTrax recommends professional installation or to contact us ([email protected]) for any questions or concerns on installing your StackTrax.
Installing a Stringer Board
Benefits of installing a stringer board
- Stringer Boards increase structural strength.
- Allow you to mount into wood instead of concrete or masonry. When you screw into concrete, the stress and vibration of the torque can pull mounts out over time, installing a stringer can minimize that.
- Can help install into studs when your studs are installed in non-standard spacing.
- You can place your Trax where you want. Some studs are not exactly where you want them to be.
- Decide what kind of stringer board you want. If you are setting your Trax at a high, medium, and low, we recommend doing a vertical stringer board down the stud (See picture below) Vertical Stringer Board: Get a nice piece of wood at your local hardware store. We recommend a 4”x1”x 8’- cut to 7ft length.
- Find where your studs are with a stud finder and mark the center of the stud. Make sure you check all the way up the stud as some studs aren’t completely straight.
- Mark up your stringer board where the screws holes will be. (See the heights in pictures below). Mark with a pencil. These should all be in the center of the board because it will line up with the center of the stud.
- Position the stringer board where you will be installing it. The center of the board should align with the center of the stud.
- Pre-drill through the stringer and into the stud at the heights and points marked up. Use two or four pilot holes for the vertical.
- Using 3-inch lag screws, screw the stringer into your studs. Make sure you are going into studs and not drywall.
- Once the stringer is on your wall, it’s now time to install your Trax. Pre drill the holesfor your Trax (recommended in the center of your stringer board) and follow the instructions on how to install your Trax on previous pages.
- Install your Trax into the stringer using the screws provided by StackTrax.
How To Use Stack Trax Fitness Equipment
Attaching and Removing Fitness Fittings To and From Wall Mount
- Step 1: Insert the connecting end of the Fitness Fitting into the slot of the Mounting Trax.
- Step 2: Securely push the Fitness Fitting all the way into the Mounting Trax. As you do so, slide the Locking Pin from either side of the Mounting Trax through the Trax and the Fitness Fitting. Make sure the pin is securely all the way through the Mounting Trax on the other end.
- Step 3: Make sure the Fitness Fitting is securely connected to the Mounting Trax before starting any movement or exercise. If you feel at any time the Fitness Fitting or Mounting Trax are not securely attached, stop immediately, check, and correct any connection issues.
- Step 4: To release and remove the Fitness Fitting, securely hold onto the fitting, release the pressure from the Locking Pin as you slide the Locking Pin out from the Mounting Trax and Fitness Fitting. Once the Locking Pin is pulled out you can remove the Fitness Fitting from the Mount.
Limited Warranty and Product Disclaimer
StackTrax warrants its Trax and Fitness Fitting products (“Covered Products”) to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the Covered Product’s Warranty Period. The Warranty Period is a period of one (1) year commencing on the original purchase date of the Covered Product. Accessories, such as bands, are not Covered Products and not covered by the Limited Warranty.
For warranty claims received during the Warranty Period, StackTrax will repair or replace any Covered Product that StackTrax’s determines does not conform to the Limited Warranty. Repair or replacement will be free of charge, but you will need to pay for the cost of return shipping. Should you believe your Covered Product fails to conform to the Limited Warranty, please contact us at [email protected], to make a warranty claim. We will review and discuss the problem with you and once we confirm the Covered Product is eligible for warranty coverage, we will promptly ship a replacement parts/product to you. We may ask you to provide photos or other documentation of the non-conforming product. Repair or replacement of the Covered Product is your sole and exclusive remedy, and our sole liability, for any failure of the Covered Product to conform to this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty does not cover the costs of removing or reinstalling the Covered Product, and you are responsible for any labor charges. You should not use and should discard any damaged or defective product.
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the Covered Product, is not transferable and is automatically void if the Covered Product is modified in any way, improperly installed, used with any nonStackTrax equipment or hardware, taxed beyond its stated weight capacity or otherwise misused, damaged, abused or improperly maintained. The Covered Products are intended for indoor use only and any outdoor use voids this
Limited Warranty. The Limited Warranty is void if the Covered Product is not installed or used strictly in accordance with the supplied instructions (including the use of mounting hardware not supplied by StackTrax, installation in unapproved locations or materials) or is not maintained (including being exposed to water orweather). The Limited Warranty does not cover any cosmetic damage or normal wear and tear. StackTrax is not responsible for any property damage or loss or physical or bodily injury or death due to any failure to strictly adhere to the supplied instructions. Prior to use, you should always thoroughly inspect the product to ensure that it remains secured affixed in its mounting location, Fitness Fittings are securely affixed to the Trax and the products are free from obstructions, damage and wear. Certain products, such as resistance bands, will wear out over time and should be discarded after any visible wear and tear. Only use the products in a safe location where you have sufficient space to perform exercise activities and that is free from furniture, pets or other obstructions or hazards. Prior to engaging in any exercise program or activity, you should consult your physician or other qualified healthcare professional.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW (I)STACKTRAX DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDINGWARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, (II) STACKTRAX DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, AND (III) STACKTRAX’S TOTAL LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCT, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT STACKTRAX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS WILL GOVERN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, AS WELL AS ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION OR DISPUTE THAT MIGHT ARISE BETWEEN YOU AND STACKTRAX (A “CLAIM”), WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICT OF LAW PROVISIONS. FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY EITHER PARTY, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF, THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN MIDDLESEX COUNTY, MASSACHUSETTS.
If you have any questions regarding use of the equipment, installation, or other products, please e-mail us at [email protected] or call our customer service.
All StackTrax, LLC (“StackTrax”) products may be returned within 30 days of delivery. We inspect all returned items. The product must be in new or unused condition, with all original product packaging, inserts, hardware, and accessories. Products that have been installed, damaged, or used may not be returned. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer. We will refund the cost of the products and original shipping charges if the return is a result of our error or defective product. Please contact us for return instructions at [email protected].
Documents / Resources
|StackTrax Fitness Equipment [pdf] Owner's Manual|