COMFIER CF-2307A-DE Neck and Back Massager
- Color Grey
- Brand MOTS'ELISI
- ea mohlala CF-2307A-DE
- Mefuta ea lihlahisoa 17.5″D x 16.5″W x 30.7″H
- Tšobotsi e Khethehileng Arm Rest, Rolling, Cushion Availability
- lintho tse bonahalang Leather
- thothometsa sebaka Hips Part
- Heat Gentle mocheso
- Charger/adapter DC 12V 4.0A
- pack metsotso e 15
- Weight 16.8 liponto
- paterone tiileng
- Khothaletso e phahameng ea boima ba 'mele 250 Liponto
Se ka Lebokoseng
- Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager
- UL home adapter
- Buka ea mosebedisi
- Paka lebokose
Moralo oa Sehlahisoa
Tlhaloso ea Sehlahisoa
To totally erase fatigue, stress, and muscular strain, the portable massage chair combines Shiatsu, Kneading, Rolling, compression, Kneading, Rolling, Vibration, and Heat features. This gives you a spa-like massage experience.
- Body-wide Relaxation
With its soothing massages for the neck, shoulders, back, waist, and thighs, this massage chair pad successfully relieves tiredness, stress, and discomfort.
- Neck and Shoulder Massage with Shiatsu
Deep tissue massage for the neck and shoulder is provided by 4 special shiatsu massage nodes. There are two available rotational directions. To meet a particular user need, adjust the position of the massage nodes.
- Spot and Rolling Massage
The spot massage allows you to have a more tailored massage by targeting the 4 rolling nodes to certain body parts. The gentle rolling massage down the spine combats muscular tension and gives pleasant relaxation across the entire back.
- Pressing Massage
While enjoying full coverage, a compress massage with three levels of intensity on the waist and hips helps reduce tension. Choose a lower back, upper back, or entire back.
- Ho fetisa mocheso
An optional infrared heat function on the Shiatsu back massager gives mild warmth to further ease tense muscles. It produces soft heat that is not as hot as a heating pad.
- Flexible Flap
You may select between a milder or more powerful massage thanks to the removable and washable neck cover and back flap.
- Sebakeng sa Mosebetsi
While you’re at work, treat yourself to a soothing massage in your workplace. It will significantly aid in easing your tension, weariness, and stress.
- Ka Ntlong
Get a wonderful massage whenever you want at home while reading a book or watching TV while seated in a chair, a recliner, a couch, or a sofa.
- Variety of Use
Employ this massage cushion to create the most comfortable seat in the house by placing it on a sofa, couch, recliner, office chair, or dining chair.
Litaelo tsa polokeho
- Sesebelisoa sa ho silila se ikamahanya le melaoana e tsebahalang ea tekheniki le melaoana ea morao-rao ea polokeho.
- U se ke ua koloba, u se ke ua sebelisa lithapo, 'me le ka mohla u se ke ua tlosa sekoahelo.
- Ntho ena HA SE TOY. Tlhokomelo e haufi e ea hlokahala ha sesebelisoa sena se sebelisoa ke, hodima kapa haufi le bana kapa batho ba nang le bokooa.
- Sesebelisoa sena ha sea lokela ho tloheloa se sa lebelloa ha se kenngoe.
- Le ka mohla u se ke ua sebelisa mehloli efe kapa efe ea motlakase ntle le adaptara ea lapeng e fanoeng e le sesebelisoa sa mantlha se nang le yuniti ena.
- Litokiso life kapa life tse ka bang teng li ka etsoa feela ke litsebi tse lumelletsoeng. Ts'ebeliso e fosahetseng le litokiso tse sa lumelloang ha lia lumelloa ka mabaka a polokeho mme li lebisa tahlehelong ea waranti.
- Le ka mohla o se ke oa ama polaka ea motlakase ka matsoho a metsi.
- Ka kopo qoba ho kopana le sesebelisoa ka metsi, lithemparetjha tse phahameng le khanya ea letsatsi.
- Se ke oa sebelisa likhoele, lipolaka, kapa lisokete tse senyehileng.
- Le ka mohla u se ke ua sebetsa tlas'a likobo moo ho bulehang ha moea ho ka koalloang.
- Haeba lipolaka kapa lithapo li senyehile, li tlameha ho nkeloa sebaka ke moetsi, moemeli oa litšebeletso, kapa basebetsi ba tšoanelehang.
- Haeba ho sa sebetse hantle, khaola hang-hang ho tsoa ho mains.
- Se ke oa e sebelisa haeba u na le mathata a letlalo, maqeba a bulehileng, kapa libaka tse ruruhileng kapa tse ruruhileng.
- Ts'ebeliso e mpe kapa ts'ebeliso e fosahetseng ha e kenyeletse mokoloto ofe kapa ofe oa tšenyo.
- Se ke oa sebelisa sesebelisoa sena ha u khanna.
- Se ke oa e sebelisa ha u ntse u robetse.
Flexible Neck Massage
- Comfier Seat Massager contains four Shiatsu nodes for neck and shoulder massage, and the location of the Shiatsu balls may be altered to suit the needs of each individual user.
- Hlokomela: Shiatsu nodes can be raised or lowered in height using the controller’s arrow buttons if the massage nodes are unable to reach your neck.
- And if it still can’t reach your neck while you’re seated, you may raise or lower it by adding a seat cushion or a pillow to the seating area.
Setup le Ts'ebetso
- Hokela motho ea sililang setulong se nang le marapo kapa u se behe holim'a tšehetso e 'ngoe.
- Kopanya thapo ea adapta ho thapo e tsamaellanang le mosamo.
- Hokela adaptara ea lapeng sebakeng sa motlakase.
- Bulela sesebelisoa u sebelisa molaoli.
- Ha o qetile beha molaoli ka mokotleng o lehlakoreng la mosamo.
- The detachable intensity control flap for the back lets you choose a softer or more intense massage.
- A detachable cover for the neck lets you choose a softer or more intense massage.
- Complete-Body Massage
To provide you with a massage that feels like a spa experience, the portable massage chair combines Shiatsu, Kneading, Rolling, compression, Kneading, Rolling, Vibration, and Hot features.
- Shiatsu Complete Back & Neck Massager
Comfier Seat Massager contains four Shiatsu nodes for neck and shoulder massage, and the location of the Shiatsu balls may be altered to suit the needs of each individual user. Four shiatsu massage nodes on the chair massage cushion cover the entire back and provide a soothing back massage.
- Heat, rolling, and spot massage are optional
The electric chair massager offers customizable heat settings for pleasant back warmth. The back’s spine is softly moved along by the rolling massage setting. By directing the 4 rolling nodes to particular body parts, spot massage enables you to have a more focused massage.
- Flexibility in Compression
Compress massage on the waist and hips, with three levels of intensity adjustment, allows for full-coverage customization. Choose a complete back, upper back, or lower back massage, then add heat and compress massage to make a wonderfully relaxing massage.
- Matšeliso a maholo
To enjoy the ultimate comfort seat at home or at the office, strap the Comfier Shiatsu massager to your preferred chair or place it on any sofa, couch, recliner, or office chair. Ideal Christmas presents for your father, mother, wife, husband, woman, or man. If for any reason you are not satisfied with this chair massage pad, you have 30 days to return it for a complete refund.
E, e tla le waranti e lekantsoeng ea selemo se le seng.
It can hold up to 250 pounds.
Yes, it comes fully assembled.
It lasts for about an hour on a full charge.
Yes, you can adjust the intensity of the massage by pressing a button on the remote control.
Yes, it has gentle heat that you can turn off or on with a button on the remote control.
You can use a neck massager or a massage gun up to three times a day as long as you’re comfortable. Most devices are only recommended for use for around 15-20 minutes but there are some (like the massage chair) that are good to use for a bit longer to get the total full-body relaxation experience.
One-hour sessions two or three times a week appear to be best, said study researcher Karen Sherman, senior scientific investigator at Group Health Research Institute in Seattle.
As long as you follow manufacturer instructions, neck massagers are a safe, effective way to reduce neck pain. With proper use, they can reduce stress, relieve pain, and improve circulation to tight or overused areas.
If you’re looking for a little wellness and relaxation, you can safely enjoy a relaxation massage at most, every day. However, make sure to space it out so that your body does not get overwhelmed.
Many types of neck massagers can be used to alleviate back, shoulder, and neck pain at home. Neck massagers can provide relief from neck pain caused by strains, sprains, and conditions such as osteoarthritis. In addition, they can be used to reduce the discomfort caused by tension headaches.
Use your fingers (or tools like foam rollers and massage balls) to press firmly into the trigger points. Repeat for three to five minutes, ideally as often as five or six times per day.