Whole Body Vibration Machine
Please read these instructions thoroughly before use and keep them for future reference.
If you have the following conditions, please consult with your physician before using the unit.
- Pregnant women or individuals who have pre-existing medical conditions that could be negatively impacted by the vibrating motion.
- Individuals who are recovering from surgery; suffer from chronic neck/back pain, congestive heart disease, or known neurological conditions; have a history of heart problems, deep vein thrombosis, or pulmonary embolism; or have joint Implants or bone fractures that are not completely healed
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Whole Body Vibration benefits all, regardless of age or health. Improves strength, flexibility and increases bone density and joint stability. The gentle motion places no strain on the joints.
- Increases muscle strength and flexibility.
- Improves mobility and coordination.
- Increases bone density.
- Improves blood circulation and increases blood oxygenation.
- Reduces back pain and stiffness.
- Improves skin quality and radiance.
- Enhance metabolism and prevent constipation.
- User-friendly control panel.
- Up to 15 minutes timer.
- 16 speeds (frequencies) to choose from.
- Compact design with handle.
- 4 Auto programs
- Only for use of one person at a time.
- During your session, should you experience any discomfort: pain in the neck or lower back, dizziness, or become Lightheaded, immediately stop the unit.
- First-time users should familiarize themselves with the equipment and its operations by beginning with 5 minutes at the lowest speed.
- Recommended maximum weight is 265 lbs.
- Do not use more than 20 minutes a day. Excessive vibration may cause side effects such as headache, upset stomach, and blurred vision.
- Discontinue use immediately when you feel any discomfort.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given instructions or are being supervised to ensure their safety. Children should be supervised if in the same room as the machine to ensure they do not play with or on this appliance.
Thank you for purchasing the Vibratone by SPT.
Please read this manual carefully to ensure safety and optimum performance.
All wiring must comply with local and national electrical codes and be installed by a qualified electrician. Contact A qualified electrician with questions regarding the following instructions.
Verify your outlet’s power rating and resolve any wiring problems prior to installation and operation.
For your safety and protection, this unit is grounded through the power cord plug when plugged into a matching wall outlet. If you are not sure whether the wall outlets in your home are properly grounded, please consult an electrician. Do not use plug adapters or extension cords with this unit. If it is necessary to use an extension cord. Use with Heavy appliance extension cord only (available at most local hardware stores).
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before assembling or disassembling the machine.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is to be used by or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, has been dropped or damaged, or come into contact with water. Contact Sunpentown for examination and repair.
- Do not drag this appliance by the power cord.
- Keep cord away from heated surfaces. Do not allow the cord to hang or route where it can be tripped over.
- Do not use outdoors. This unit is for household use only.
- To disconnect, turn all controls to the off position, then remove the plug from the outlet.
- To prevent the risk of electrical shock, unplug the unit after each use and before cleaning.
- Insert the plug all the way into the outlet to reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock.
- Do not use the unit in bathrooms or damp and humid areas as this may cause electrical shock.
- Do not spray or spill water on the control panel.
- Do not use the unit where oxygen is being administered.
- To avoid electrical shock, do not attempt to open or disassemble the unit; doing so will void your warranty.
- Do not place the unit near a heat source, on heating equipment, or exposed to direct sunlight.
- While using this unit, if you start to feel dizzy, lightheaded, or uncomfortable in any way, please stop using immediately and consult your physician. Do not continue use until you have consulted your doctor.
- It is suggested to consult your physician before beginning any exercise program; incorrect or excessive exercise may be negative to your health or aggravate a pre-existing medical condition.
- To avoid possible injury, always begin at a slow frequency to warm up.
- Place the unit on a level surface.
- Check the unit periodically for any worn parts or loose screws. Disconnect power and replace or service when necessary.
- Do not use it within one hour before or after a meal.
- Do not use for more than 20 minutes at a time unless instructed to do so by your doctor.
- This unit is not intended to diagnose. treat or cure any disease.
- THIS UNIT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE OR A TOY.
- Locate the upper metal tube with 3 holes centrally located on the lower half and the gray plastic cap on the top. (Fig. 1)
- Remove the gray plastic cap from the upper metal tube. Slide the wire and foam from the handle through the cap. Align the cap onto the handle. The plastic cap slopes from the back (high) to the front (low). Secure with the included 4 screws (A, B, C & D). ‘Note: the 4 screws must be tightened firmly. Otherwise, the vibration might cause loud rattling noises during operation. ‘Tip: If available, use a magnetic tipped screwdriver to secure screws. (Fig. 2)
- Press the handle and cap onto the upper metal tube then secure using the long double•sided bolt with cap nuts and washers. ‘Note: the handle and cap only fit one way. If it is not sliding onto the metal tube easily then turn around the tube and try again. (Fig. 3a 8 3b)
- Slide the upper metal tube completely inside the lower metal tube so the wire comes through the bottom of the lower metal tube. (Fig. 4)
- Plugin the wire to the port on the base (Fig. 5). Pull up on the handle to while placing a lower metal tube into the base to ensure that the wire does not get stuck.
- Use the 3 remaining bolts with washers (e, f, & g) to firmly secure the lower metal tube to the base. (Fig. 6)
- Move the handle and upper metal tube to the desired height and secure using one of the three holes and the hand locking knob. (Fig. 7)
- To avoid the risk of personal injury, begin with speed 1 and work gradually up.
- For beginners, hold on to handles and stand with feet close together. The wider your stance, the greater range of motion will be experienced.
- Keep back straight and centered; do not slouch.
- When you are familiar with the equipment, you may try different positions.
- When finished with your session, turn the main power switch to the OFF position and unplug from the power source.
CAUTION–to avoid the risk of personal injury:
- While in operation, do not move your body forward and back.
- Hold on to the handle for balance.
- Should you feel any discomfort. immediately stop the unit (by pressing the ON/OFF button).
- At the end of your session, stretch your muscles & drink warm water.
- Plug the power cable into a socket with the correct voltage. Press the On/Off button on the back of the control panel to switch on the machine.
- Step onto the vibration plate.
- Press to start the machine.
- Program: The first program shown on the time screen will be 10 minutes. You can choose the time of exercise you need, from 1 to 15 minutes.
- Mode: There are 5 modes to choose from:
• Manual. Automatic mode: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced/Fat burner. If you choose manual, the speed will remain on the same level. You can also try the 4 automatic modes, all of which will give you vibrations of different intensity with each workout.
- Speed: The speed control knob can be used to control each of the five modes:
• To increase the speed and intensity of the vibration, turn the knob clockwise.
• To reduce the speed and intensity of the vibration, turn the knob anti-clockwise.
- Please always remember to select the vibration speed that feels most comfortable.
Manual operation. For manual operation, if you prefer not to follow the preprogrammed modes.
Beginners This level gently improves muscle tone and activates the circulation of the blood. It helps prepare the muscles for a more intensive workout
Intermediate This level provides a more intense work-out than Beginners. It provides deep muscle tone, activates the circulation of the blood, and improves mobility.
Advanced This level provides a more intense work-out than Intermediate. It provides deeper muscle tone, activates the circulation of the blood, and improves mobility.
Fat Burner, This is the most intense program. It increases the “reflex” effect of contracting and stretching the muscles. Rapidly helps muscular development. Helps to eliminate tension and improve general physical condition.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Turn the main power switch OFF and unplug from the power source.
- Clean the unit by wiping it with a soil and damp cloth. Do not use abrasive detergent
- Check screws every 2 – 3 months for any loose screws.
- If the unit has no power, please check if its due to a blown fuse. The fuse is located next to the main power switch. Use a flat screwdriver to remove. Replace if blown with a 4A 250V fuse. These are commonly found at most electronic, hardware or grocery stores.
- Model: AB-766
- Power supply: 120Vac 60Hz
- Rated power: 190W
- Recommended maximum weight of user 265Ibs
If this product is found to be faulty as a result of faulty materials or workmanship within one year from the date of purchase, it will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee is subject to the following terms:
- Sunpentown must be notified of the fault.
- Proof of purchase must be presented to Sunpentown’s nominated representative.
- The warranty will be void If the product if modified misused or repaired by an unauthorized person.
- The warranty after repair will not be extended beyond the original one-year period.
- All replacement parts will be new or reconditioned.
- Parts, which are replaced. become Me property of Sunpentown.
- The warranty applies for the use of the product in the USA only.
What is NOT COVERED:
- Warranty does not include freight charges.
- Incidental or consequential damage caused by possible defects with this product.
- Damage to the product caused by the improper power supply voltage. accident fire. floods or acts of nature.
- Failure of the product resulting from unauthorized modifications to the product
- Improper installation or failure to perform the necessary maintenance.
Documents / Resources
|SPT Whole Body Vibration Machine [pdf] Instruction Manual|
Whole Body Vibration Machine, AB-766