SPT SI-X100ML Renewable Mini Dehumidifier Instruction Manual
Before using this product, please read this user manual carefully and keep it for future reference.
- After the base is plugged to the outlet, the power indicator will flash white light if there is no SiO2 Cylinder inserted (stand-by mode). Once SiO2 Cylinder is inserted properly, the power indicator turns solid green. Solid green light means the renewing process is on. It is normal that warm air flows out of the base during renewing process..
- DO NOT cover the base when it’s plugged in. It might cause damage to the unit.
- To ensure air circulation, keep the unit away from other objects for at least 4 inches during renewing process.
- Do not operate the unit with a damaged power cord or plug. If the base or power cord is damaged, please contact the manufacturer.
- Do not immerse the product in water. It might cause damage to the unit or electric shock.
- The unit shall not be operated by children without supervision.
- If you notice anything unusual (such as peculiar odor) when the unit is plugged in, unplug it right away and contact the manufacturer. Do not repair the unit on your own.
Rated input voltage
SIO₂ (silica gel)
- This mini dehumidifier is ideal for small and compact spaces, such as wardrobes and cabinets.
- Simply place the renewed SiO2 Cylinder in the desired area and it will dehumidify the area constantly until it reaches its capacity (100ml).
- The base is for renewing the SiO2 Cylinder only. You do not need the base for dehumidification.
- Check whether the power cord is in good condition.
- Check the color of SiO2 in the display window. Orange: no need for renewing; Dark green: need to renew.
- Make sure the voltage of the power socket is consistent with the input voltage of the base.
Renewing SiO2 Cylinder
- Once the base is powered on, the indicator flashes white light (stand-by mode). Insert the cylinder to the base and the indicator turns solid green (renewing mode).
- One renewing cycle is 2 hours. Once the 2-hour cycle is completed, the indicator will switch to flashing white.
- Check the color of SiO2 in the display window. If it’s not orange, pick up the cylinder from the base for more than 3 seconds and put it back to the base for another cycle.
- Unplug the base once the cylinder is renewed.
- The moisture absorption time will be affected by the ambient humidity..
- The more humid the ambiance is, the longer time it needs for the base to renew the SiO2 cylinder. If the color of the SiO2 in the display window hasn’t turned back to orange after one renewing cycle (2 hours, the indicator: flashing white), it means the cylinder is not completely renewed (dry). Pick up the cylinder from the base for more than 3 seconds and put it back to the base for another cycle. You may pick up the cylinder once the SiO2 turns orange.
- If you pick up the cylinder during the 2-hour cycle, the base will keep running for one minute. It is to release the residual heat from the base. After one minute, the base switches to stand-by mode (the indicator: flashing white).
This guarantee is subject to the following terms:
- Sunpentown must be notified of the fault.
- Proof of purchase must be presented to Sunpentown’s nominated representative.
- The warranty will be void if the product is modified, misused or repaired by an unauthorized person.
- The warranty after repair will not be extended beyond the original one-year period.
- All replacement parts will be new or reconditioned.
- Parts, which are replaced, become the property of Sunpentown.
- The warranty applies for the use of the product in the USA only.
What is NOT COVERED:
- Warranty does not include freight charges.
- Damage due to installation error, product abuse and/or misuse.
- Incidental or consequential damage caused by possible defects with this product.
- Labor cost incurred for the installation and/or removal of a possible defective unit.
- Damage to product caused by improper power supply voltage, accident, fire, floods or acts of nature.
- Failure of product resulting from unauthorized modifications to the product.
- Improper installation or failure to perform the necessary maintenance. Normal wear and tear on parts or replacement of parts designed to be replaced.
- Damage to personal property from use of product. Replacement or repair of household fuses, circuit breakers, wiring or plumbing.
This GUARANTEE is in addition to your Statutory Rights
Documents / Resources
|SPT SI-X100ML Renewable Mini Dehumidifier [pdf] Instruction Manual|
SI-X100ML, Renewable Mini Dehumidifier, SI-X100ML Renewable Mini Dehumidifier, Mini Dehumidifier, Dehumidifier