SPT SF-1414 14 Inch 3-Speeds Box Fan
Thank you very much for your purchasing the SUNPENTOWN Fan. Please read the instructions carefully and keep for future reference.
- Louver cap
- Main body
- Fan blade
Your Fan was thoroughly inspected and tested at the factory prior to packaging. Visually inspect it upon removal from its packaging. Return the unit if it shows any signs of damage or mishandling.
WARNING: To avoid fire or shock hazards, the Fan should ONLY be plugged into a polarized 120 Volt AC outlet.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician .Don’t attempt to defeat these safety features.
Warning: They reduce the risk of fire or electric shock. Don’t use this fan with any solid-state speed control device.
This product employs an overload protection fuse . A blown fuse indicates an overload or short-circuits situation. If the fuse blows, unplug the product from the outlet. Replace the fuse as per the user servicing instructions (follow product marking for proper fuse ratio) and check the product. If the replacement fuse blows, a short-circuit may be present and the product should be discarded or returned to an authorized service facility for examination and /or repair. Do not operate any fan with a damaged cord or plug. Discard fan or return to an authorized service facility for examination and/or repair.
Don’t run code under carpeting. don’t cover cords through rugs, runners, or similar covering.don’t route the cord under furniture or appliances. arrange cord away from the traffic area and where it will not be tripped over.
User Servicing Instructions:
- Grasp plug and remove from the receptacle or other outlet device. Do not unplug by pulling on the cord.
- Slide open fuse access cover on top of attachment plug towards blades.
- Remove fuse carefully.
- Risk of fire. Replace fuse only with 2.5 Amp, 125-volt fuse.
- slide closed the fuse access cover on top of the attachment plug. risk of fire don’t replace attachment plug .contains a safety device (fuse) that should not be removed. Discard the product if the attachment plug is damaged. Please read all instructions before using this product. Save these instructions for easy reference. When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce breakage, risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons including the following:
- Do not use the fan outdoors.
- Never use the fan unless it is fully assembled.
- Do not use the fan under the following conditions the high temperature of over 104F. High humidity. Steam-filled room.
- Do not push a finger or any object through the louver or the grille and do not touch the fan blade during use; especially be aware children and infants around during use.
- Take care that curtains or other objects are not sucked into the fan during operation.
- Unplug from the wall outlet before servicing
The control buttons are marked as follows:
- 0 = OFF
- 1 = Low fan speed
- 2 = Medium fan speed
- 3 = High fan speed
- @ = Louver rotation
CLEANING THE UNIT
- Turn Fan OFF and unplug from the power outlet.
- Turn the Louver cap counter-clockwise. You will now be able to remove the cap.
- Remove the four (4) screws that secure the louver.
- Remove the three (3) screws that secure the grille.
- Clean unit with a moistened soft cloth only. DO NOT pour or splash water on the unit or use any abrasive cleaners. Clean all external surfaces, especially the louver, grille, and fan blade.
- Reassemble the fan completely. Never use the fan unless it is fully assembled.
|Input voltage||120 volts AC, 60Hz|
CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE LINE
If you experience a problem, please see the warranty for information. Please DO NOT attempt to repair this unit yourself. Doing so will void your warranty and could cause damage to the fan or personal injury to yourself. If you have any questions concerning this appliance, please call:
If this product is found to be faulty as a result of faulty materials or workmanship within one year from the date of purchase, it will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee is subject to the following terms:
- Sunpentown must be notified of the fault.
- Proof of purchase must be presented to Sunpentown’s nominated representative.
- The warranty will be void if the product if modified, misused or repaired by an unauthorized person.
- The warranty after repair will not be extended beyond the original one-year period.
- All replacement parts will be new or reconditioned.
- Parts, which are replaced, become the property of Sunpentown.
- The warranty applies for the use of the product in the USA only.
What is NOT COVERED:
- Warranty does not include freight charges.
- Incidental or consequential damage caused by possible defects with this product.
- Damage to the product caused by improper power supply voltage, accident, fire, floods, or acts of nature.
- Failure of the product resulting from unauthorized modifications to the product.
- Improper installation or failure to perform the necessary maintenance.
This GUARANTEE is in addition to your statutory rights.
Documents / Resources
|SPT SF-1414 14 Inch 3-Speeds Box Fan [pdf] Owner's Manual|
SF-1414, 14 Inch 3-Speeds Box Fan, SF-1414 14 Inch 3-Speeds Box Fan, Box Fan, Fan